Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (76779 Views)

What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
weavesquad:

U Too Sabi Their Work, 'with Ibo, All Authentic Wl Be Fake' Dem Blame President Pass.
don't mind does fools,very dishonest set of people ,spits,thank god bubu killed KANU on time. this country would have been in a state of anarchy, mumu set of persons who will sell fake malt that will kill their brothers because of cash fools KANU is dead,d pig is dead

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by tomtos88(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Not new.

The women stuff papers before roasting after removing the gills. Reason is to stop the fish from scattering.

OP is a total novice... Maybe first time ever he is buying a smoked Titus fish from egun people...
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by madgoat(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
dominique:
Your watermark logo has covered over 50% of the video undecided

*edit*
Better now.
So these crooks stuff the fish with carton so that it will appear larger and it mwill be priced higher. Those ones too will be blaming bad leaders, how can a country progress when a good number of it's populace have crooked minds?

Stop saying things u knw nothing about. This is exactly the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. Putting paper in fish is not new or abnormal. Its so that the fish won't collapse. Some pple roast the fish with the gills and those ones wont need to be stuffed with paper.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
dominique:

*edit*
Better now.
So these crooks stuff the fish with carton so that it will appear larger and it mwill be priced higher. Those ones too will be blaming bad leaders, how can a country progress when a good number of it's populace have crooked minds?

We are learning from our leaders.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by fabulouskeem(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2018
I have personal goods I want to ship from U.S to naija, do you have address in the state i can send the goods to? kindly confirm requirement needed.

[qquote author=BabatCargo post=66713603]So terrible

Shipping from China and USA to Nigeria now $4.5/kg[/quote]
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 15, 2018
muckross:
A Nigerian man left heartbroken after discovering that the smoked fish he bought at Oja Oba, ketu, Lagos was stuffed with cartons.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMmkL9cP2k

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-buys-smoked-fishes-stuffed-with.html

Do your research before running off to the internet to post misleading information.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Steph12345: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2018
muckross:
A Nigerian man left heartbroken after discovering that the smoked fish he bought at Oja Oba, ketu, Lagos was stuffed with cartons.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMmkL9cP2k

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-buys-smoked-fishes-stuffed-with.html

You lack sense so you don't know they remove all the intestine and put carton as to enable the fish stay 2days or more without changing taste.

So they literally not making you feel the fish is big okay. An average woman buys a carton of fish smoke it to sell and the remaining ones will goes bad the next day how much is she making kwanu they derived a means of preserving.

You don't conclude Common sense counts by the way how much fish you buy wey make you think say them deceive you bunch of fools in Nigeria.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by chysam: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2018
matuskyoo7:
That is how it is done if the intestine is removed..so not new

shee owa ok shaa?
intestine for fish?
ko ya lo gba card oo
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

U don't mean this... Please do you have a valid proof.
My family dnt own a beverage factory/company.I dnt do PHD syndrome.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by MrBONE2(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2018
WeedSeller:
Some people ll now sleep and not wake up everyone go start dey type Rip they nogo know say them don do people bad bad.
Shit is certain in Lagos. Not sure u go do this in porthacourt and still dey waka free. them go trace you.
grin
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Innov8ve1: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Who is the dumbass admin of that site that used water mark to block the fish in the video? How do you expect viewers to see it. Dont you guys think?
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by goodvision12(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

*edit*
Better now.
Na poverty cause all these ones
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by MielBaker(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
Too bad. Na we dey do ourselves
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by richardbrandy: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by fm7070: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why is he complaining? Didn't he know that everything is now padded. Name it; budget, government, the president, babes, cars, etc
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by ZAMZINE(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
fabulouskeem:
I have personal goods I want to ship from U.S to naija, do you have address in the state i can send the goods to? kindly confirm requirement needed.

[qquote author=BabatCargo post=66713603]So terrible

Shipping from China and USA to Nigeria now $4.5/kg

Tread with care with babatcargo, he has collected money from a lot of people and refuse to deliver the goods or refund the money.
https://www.nairaland.com/4017725/babat-cargo-pre-order-import/111
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by fabulouskeem(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks brother...can you recommend an agent that's reliable?

ZAMZINE:

Tread with care with babatcargo, he has collected money from a lot of people and refuse to deliver the goods or refund the money.
https://www.nairaland.com/4017725/babat-cargo-pre-order-import/111
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by tomtos88(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
tomtos88:

OP is a total novice... Maybe first time ever he is buying a smoked Titus fish from egun people...

Cosplay, computerglobal, oshaprapra, obekediamondfuto, nurey, timifakay, and co... I hope u guys are nt banned already...
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Cosplay: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
tomtos88:

Cosplay, computerglobal, oshaprapra, obekediamondfuto, nurey, timifakay, and co... I hope u guys are nt banned already...

Adieu Oshaprapra. Short and glorious ride. grin cheesy Was bound to happen.

The Movement continues!
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by tomtos88(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
fabulouskeem:
Thanks brother...can you recommend an agent that's reliable?

Laredojohn is the man for now...
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by tomtos88(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Adieu Oshaprapra. Short and glorious ride. grin cheesy Was bound to happen.

The Movement continues!

All post deleted... Which way forward?
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Cosplay: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
tomtos88:

All post deleted... Which way forward?

cheesy Status quo. I for one shall continue to detect these unscrupulous sellers of defective merchandise, and call the attention of the others, as should we all.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by timifakay(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
tomtos88:

No. But I get like 7 deleted mentions.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Cosplay: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
timifakay:

Everything from the thread was wiped. As I predicted grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by computerglobal(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
timifakay:

I guess its from the thread that was deleted
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by LeJeun3: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
timifakay:

Is that what it is all about??

Corruption fighting back??

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by LeJeun3: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:

cheesy Status quo. I for one shall continue to detect these unscrupulous sellers of defective merchandise, and call the attention of the others, as should we all.

Be like I go sit up now....

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by timifakay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
computerglobal:

I guess its from the thread that was deleted

Is that the thread about suspected fraudulent dealers Oshaprapra created yesterday?
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by computerglobal(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
timifakay:

Is that the thread about suspected fraudulent dealers Oshaprapra created yesterday?

Yes ooo
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by timifakay(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
computerglobal:

Yes ooo

Autos section is füçked!
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by banky3w(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
timifakay:

Autos section is füçked!
I tire oh..... Walahi..... I commented on the thread this morning at work and then after a few hours, I popped in to check the progress only to find the post gone. Like poof...... shocked shocked I had to press back like twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming about the said post. Ha........ This is real corruption fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
banky3w:

I tire oh..... Walahi..... I commented on the thread this morning at work and then after a few hours, I popped in to check the progress only to find the post gone. Like poof...... shocked shocked I had to press back like twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming about the said post. Ha........ This is real corruption fighting back.

I dey kampe oh, only deleted mentions pra pra

corruption in high places.... and yet we blame buhari for everything when some people's starting point sef..... buhari will never get close to it, talk less Jonathan.

SMH bitterly. it's just shame. next thing now they will make one self centered, aggressive and annoyingly ignorant fellow; MOD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.