Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,247 members, 7,857,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent (388 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent by olayemi85(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigeria police force just released the names of offa bank robbery suspect, about three out of the suspect were arrested with phone number of the robbery victims, and I guess those guys were arrested in offa as well, their story made me had a flashback to a particular incident that happened in IROPORA EKITI many years back, it was a beautiful afternoon, a driver was traveling along the route likely coming from ADO EKITI on his way to IDO EKITI, he made used of iropora axis, we don't know what actually happened, he had an accident as he drove into the bush at odiolowo, the noise of accident made everyone to come out to offer whatever assistance in our capacity, lo and behold it was a BMW car that had the accident, the accident victim was told to sit down as we helped him to push his car back to the road, in the course of pushing the car, a guy from EYIO EKITI, opened the driver door side pretending to be a well wishes, took the accident victim's phone Nokia 3310 and pocket it, it was while pocketing it he looked back only to discover that his eyes and mine are in contact, he said 'we will discuss later ' I didn't say anything I just closed my mouth and pretend as if I didn't see anything, to keep record straight I didn't walk up to the guy to demand for any share.

Now to the main issue, these guys paraded as criminal with the evidence of been in possession of bank robbery victims, might be one of those bad boys who took advantage of the room robbery incident to pick some things from the dead body on the floor, they could be part of people that clear the corpse, question to ask, what will a thief that had a successful robbery been doing with his victims phone or sim card? I guest they are like that boy who picked that man phone after he had accident. I pity them somehow sha.

Lesson, learn to live a clean life that is what can safe any man

1 Like

Re: Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent by 4reala(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
You have a point there bro
Re: Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent by delzbaba(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
thought about it too, but the police don't care they want scape goats, I mean they've arrested 12 people and yet no single note of money found??
Re: Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
not that they might be innocent, they are for sure innocent.the real culprits are somewhere in Lagos,abuja or even porthacourt enjoying their loots. they will be following d news like"see mugus"
Re: Some Of Kwara Robbery Suspect Might Be Innocent by fotadmowmend(m): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2018
They ain't innocents then, thief na thief

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice! 3 Burnt To Death Over Motorcycles Theft In Cross River / Bitcoin Company Disappeared With Investors Money In Calabar. / Nigerian Army Frees 1,000 Boko Haram Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.