Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) (1163 Views)

Okada Ban: "Police Are Exploiting Us" - Lagos Residents Lament / Sanwo-Olu To Pupils: Don't Encourage Bullies, They're Perverts / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
I went to pick up my friend today from the airport he wanted us to use taxify or Uber to go home but I suggested we use the airport taxi cabs, we agreed with the cab man that he'll go through mile 2 and he increased our bill because of the traffic gridlock on that road... Long story short we got to mile 2 and he decided he won't be able to make it pass the hold up so we had to come down and look for bike with our luggage, during negotiation with the bike man some police officers just came to us and said they wanted to search our bags we followed them and they requested for our phones then they saw an atm card with my friend that belongs to his girlfriend and told us that we have to follow them to the station...

Omo breeze never even touch person for Nigerian sef which kind wahala be this.

We followed them and they started going through our phones and accused us of being yahoo Boys... E nor they pass like that.. They said they're going to detain us til Monday.. I started shouting and they asked me to remove my cap and shirt na once I calm down... grin they saw one conversation I had with someone that needed a Facebook account and said we wanted to use the account for fraud... All of them just squeeze face my friend was the one begging and talking with them... So they called him for negotiation.. Last last then say na 200k be our money..oga please where is the cell let me kukuma enter... After much begging and negotiation and speaking urhobo way person no Sabi them collect 40k grin after collecting it na once we turn friends... They started charging my phone for me and asking me about football match even bought water for us and ate our cake drank our chivita happy hour... Finally they decided to drop us someone and gave us directions on how to go smiling and waving...

Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why the he'll will you give policemen 40k just like that if they didn't find you culpable in any crime ..
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by Abbeybailey(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why the he'll will you give policemen 40k just like that if they didn't find you culpable in any crime ..
Salam , how far with your Lord and savior the racist pig named Trump?. Things are not rosy for him since majority of Americans know that he's a liar, cheater, racist and a misogynist. Meanwhile, stick to your local politics and leave America alone.
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by orbgoblin: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
that request from a friend to get a facebook account was all it took for them to get away with that crap they pulled.
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
orbgoblin:
that request from a friend to get a facebook account was all it took for them to get away with that crap they pulled.
after they gave a resounding slap to someone in my presence bros I didn't wanna take chances
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by orbgoblin: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
hahahaha now that explains it better.
iphanyiuma:
after they gave a resounding slap to someone in my presence bros I didn't wanna take chances
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by SalamRushdie: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Salam , how far with your Lord and savior the racist pig named Trump?. Things are not rosy for him since majority of Americans know that he's a liar, cheater, racist and a misogynist. Meanwhile, stick to your local politics and leave America alone.

Trump is an all round winner and great guy anytime so stop spreading lies

Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by Abbeybailey(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Trump is an all round winner and great guy anytime so stop spreading lies
Thank God that you are not here to pollute the discuss. Enough of Uncle Tim in America. A pathological lying racist and fake president calling Comet a liar. The worst president in American history.
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by LadyAimy: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
I hate npf
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by SalamRushdie: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Thank God that you are not here to pollute the discuss. Enough of Uncle Tim in America. A pathological lying racist and fake president calling Comet a liar. The worst president in American history.

Comey is a Hillary choir boy , he was never fit to lead an elitist organization like the FBI.. most pundits already rate Trump among the best 7 US presidents ever..he has grown the economy , made America safer, made North Korea ready to disarm, obliterated ISIS and forced the Chinese to respect American Trade ...What a great leader ...He is my best American President after Delano Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower..
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Comey is a Hillary choir boy , he was never fit to lead an elitist organization like the FBI.. most pundits already rate Trump among the best 7 US presidents ever..he has grown the economy , made America safer, made North Korea ready to disarm, obliterated ISIS and forced the Chinese to respect American Trade ...What a great leader ...He is my best American President after Delano Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower..
Whatever You are smoking or inhaling is not good for your mental health. All the people around the sleazy Trampy are pleading guilty and cooperating. Even Cohen , his personal attorney is under criminal investigation but a clown who is used to bad leadership in Nigeria is hailing a drowning racist president. FYI, Trump loathes people that looks like you hence he called your country shiiithole but a village clown waiting for Trampy to give him his independence who know the difference.
Re: Nigerian Police Are Bullies (pics Attached) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death At Christ Embassy / 4 Important Things The NPF Should Do After End SARS / Court Sentence Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Death For Killing Jumia Delivery Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.