Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Another Travel Agaent Fished Out..iten Travels Profesional - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Travel Agaent Fished Out..iten Travels Profesional (778 Views)

Graphic : Watch As People Are Being Fished Out From Lagoon After Fatal Accident / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Travel Agaent Fished Out..iten Travels Profesional by doromi: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
fellow travelers am just hearing for the first time that for you to get a canadian visa you must have a schengen visa stamped on your passport...the criminal who owns this fake agency actually told my friend that for he to get his canadian visa he must have schengen visa on his p.port after paying him 630k...please like i always say never use agent mostly in naija ...they are all fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Polish Visa Enquiry Pls Help / Lagos To Dubai | Exploring The City Of Dubai Day 1 / South Africa Or Turkey, What Would You Advise Me To Go To Study And Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.