Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (4984 Views)

Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! / Is The Network Marketing Business Called Getpaid4learn A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by Kostka: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity.

Are you a stay at home mom?
Are you a student?
Are you a worker?
Are you a business man/woman.

I strongly believe every being no matter your financial status desires to increase his or her income source. Many as well are still looking for who to employ them. Many as well are responsible for their income source. Many are success in their own field. But can you give a minute to asking yourself what Network marketing is all about. Just google it.
This is not an opportunity that will take you away from your current work, or student life.. It's an opportunity that you can choose to build either part time or full time. It's not a job. It's a business!

No discrimination. Both male and female, little and old, graduate and non graduate, no matter your financial background - You can build Network marketing business.

Neolife has been in existence for over 60yrs in over 160 countries.(confirm from google).

This business opportunity needs you to be self motivated. Investment is involve. There are as well products. Also the compensation plan is as well okay.

You can go for the business interview if you're interested and just listen about it. If you're not interested then, pass over the opportunity by leaving. But if you're interested, i encourage you to build the business and appreciate me later. Let's connect anyhow you want. Am waiting....

Hello.. I found something i think it's better than NEOLIFE. It's still in the network marketing industry. The name of the company is RECHARGE AND GET PAID and I have explained how the business works on my page: https://stanimart.com
This company pays you for buying and selling airtime and data And you and I can concur that these are products we can't do without. visit my page above and learn how it works.

Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by Tunagee(m): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Kostka:

Are you a student?
Are you a worker?

I strongly believe every being no matter your financial status desires to increase his or her income source. Many as well are still looking for who to employ them. Many as well are responsible for their income source. Many are success in their own field. But can you give a minute to asking yourself what Network marketing is all about. Just google it.
This is not an opportunity that will take you away from your current work, or student life.. It's an opportunity that you can choose to build either part time or full time. It's not a job. It's a business!

No discrimination. Both male and female, little and old, graduate and non graduate, no matter your financial background - You can build Network marketing business.

Neolife has been in existence for over 60yrs in over 160 countries.(confirm from google).

This business opportunity needs you to be self motivated. Investment is involve. There are as well products. Also the compensation plan is as well okay.

You can go for the business interview if you're interested and just listen about it. If you're not interested then, pass over the opportunity by leaving. But if you're interested, i encourage you to build the business and appreciate me later. Let's connect anyhow you want. Am waiting....

Is that why u people would disguise as if u are an employer of labour, then start confusing job seekers to come for jobs, only to deceive them into joining GNLD.
Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by Kostka: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2018
And who are "You people"?
Tunagee... Network Marketing is not for everybody okay? So no matter what you broadcast online about it, those it's for, will still be making the journey to financial freedom. I have gone through many posts here on Nairaland and see how people are busy criticizing Network Marketing. I don't blame some that say they received "a job interview meseg" buh wen they got there... It was networking business. Have you sit down to ask yourself or make research what network marketing is all about? Smiles... Well, as u can see, i dnt foece people to join or deceive them into joining. I will tell you what's involved so that you will know what you're entering into. Just take some of your time and know what Network marketing is first before you start criticizing. I recommend you read BUSINESS OF THE 21ST CENTURY by Robert Kiyosaki. Then you will understand what network marketing business is okay? I can send you the book FOR FREE if you "need" it...
Thanks for your comment.
Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by mindpreneur(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2018
I will like to read d book please
biddnam@gmail.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by Kostka: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Alright. I will send it to you right away. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by Savilar2pet(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Brother u know people don't like to embraces what will change their lives, financially buoyant, been boss of themselves and having a relaxing lifestyle. U cannot go to work any day u like but in this platform u can, if your trillions in your bank is full can as while leave it for your children.
Pls brother send the book at my mail Emmanuelsaviour74@gmail.com
Thanks....!

1 Like

Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by timoney45(m): 5:33am On Feb 04, 2019
[quot
Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by ecclize: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
send me the ebook: lapezjones@gmail.com
Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by fehmmy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
I need d book hefehmzy@gmail.com
Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by adelafe2019: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pls. send me the book
Re: Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. by Kostka: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello.. I found something i think it's better than NEOLIFE. It's still in the network marketing industry. The name of the company is RECHARGE AND GET PAID and I have explained how the business works on my page: https://stanimart.com
This company pays you for buying and selling airtime and data And you and I can concur that these are products we can't do without. visit my page above and learn how it works.

Kostka:

Are you a student?
Are you a worker?

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm Biz ONE-ON-ONE Interactive Practical Training => Are You Intersted / Please How Do I Unfreeze My Opay Account / The Best Business To Do In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.