Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps (661 Views)

Nollywood Veterans Whose Children Have Followed In Their Footsteps / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by Issakendrick: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
It is a real war of words between a twitter user and the son of afrobeat pioneer and activist "femi kuti".

The non-fan accused femi kuti of not following his father's footsteps.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/femi-kuti-blast-twitter-user-who.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
CcFynestboi

Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by youngsahito(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Issakendrick:
It is a real war of words between a twitter user and the son of afrobeat pioneer and activist "femi kuti".

The non-fan accused femi kuti of not following his father's footstep.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/femi-kuti-blast-twitter-user-who.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
CcFynestboi
The truth is always bitter when said...I stand by my words
Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by KendrickAyomide: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by Uyiii: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
some people really sabi drink panadol for another person headache sha.
To the twitter adviser abi questionnaire; izzit your father or it is your footsteps

P.s: I know say Femi go just like meet the guy one on one, dismantle hin oversabi face with brand new slaps and if possible sacrifice am for Fela shrinecheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by youngsahito(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Uyiii:
some people really sabi drink panadol for another person headache sha.
To the twitter adviser abi questionnaire; izzit your father or it is your footsteps

P.s: I know say Femi go just like meet the guy one on one, dismantle hin oversabi face with brand new slaps and if possible sacrifice am for Fela shrinecheesy
4 ur mind
Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by miracool946: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Mr femi is he lying?

Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2018
He and his father and two different individuals...

They can't act the same way in all matters undecided
Re: FemiKuti Slam A Follower Who Accused Him Of Not Following His Father's Footsteps by Issakendrick: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
CcFynestboi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve Some 'accolades' - Aisha Buhari Shares His Photo With Trump / Bbnaija2018: Omg! See What Leo Replied A Fan Who Said He Can't Date Cee-c! / My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.