Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,113 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu (664 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu by KaptainKush: 10:14am On May 18, 2018
Ghanaian Kumawood actress, Mercy Asiedu has disclosed that the size of her chest makes her husband crazy as he finds it irresistible.

According to her, this is contrary to claims that the size of her chest makes her look unattractive. She said she loves the way it is and would not reduce the size under no circumstance.

She wrote;

“Why will I be bothered about the size of my bre@st which is a gift from God? God gave everyone what fits them. Some have big buttocks and others have big breasts. I have big breasts and I am so proud of it,” she said.

Mercy Asiedu added, “I will never want to reduce it under any circumstance. I am so proud I love to flaunt it because it is natural. It is partially a reason why I got my husband. He is crazy about it and admires it so much

Source: https://www.trendbaze.com.ng/my-husband-is-crazy-about-my-chest-ghanaian-actress-mercy-asiedu/

Re: My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu by Partnerbiz3: 10:56am On May 18, 2018
ihe m na eri

see below
Re: My Husband Is Crazy About My Chest” – Ghanaian Actress, Mercy Asiedu by itspzpics(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2018
Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Paid My Dues...'' - Actor Emeka Ike Says After Receiving An Award / Man Buries His Father In A N32m BMW In Anambra (photos) / Michael Jackson's Dad Joe Jackson In Hospital With Terminal Cancer - Candy Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.