Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? (750 Views)

Right Or Nay?? See This Birthday 'BAPTISM' / What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Nairalanders What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On May 14, 2010
Check this guy and his family out:

http://www.uniqueimagesmagazine.com/akpunku.htm
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:10am On May 14, 2010
Looks like a fun party, was you at the party ?

How come most of the women are so light-skinned, most of them are pretty though.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On May 14, 2010
^^What do you think of the Party?

Do you know that guy?
tongue
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? by Gabry(f): 2:01am On May 15, 2010
Are u sure its a Wedding? The title says its a Birthday.

And if its a Birthday, where on earth is his birthday cake? undecided Shame on them for not taking pictures of the cake angry

Overall, I think the party ios very grand.
Re: Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? by mamagee3(f): 9:56pm On May 15, 2010
^^Gabry, thanks for informing about my typo.

It has just been corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Please Unban the user "Jesus" / If U Remember Me Then Holla! / Are These Quotes About Friendship The Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.