Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

A Must READ If You Are A Seller On Any Online Platform - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Must READ If You Are A Seller On Any Online Platform (390 Views)

I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller? / Whatsapp Group For Dogs Seller In Abuja / Must Read: How To Be A Responsible Dog Breeder and stop breeding junks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must READ If You Are A Seller On Any Online Platform by Hassanabd(m): 3:18am On Apr 14, 2018
My name is Hassan and i would like to share a tale i experienced with a user, i'm posting it in this section because i created a topic on the sale of some boerboels i have for sale...a user called me with this phone number 08103364033 and asked about the availability of the puppies after haggling about the price, he said he was interested in 2 puppies sent him pictures and all was set, baba said he was based in Benin and would like the puppies to get to him by saturday gave him the cost of everything he asked for account number which i sent to him minutes later...next message i would receive was from a number saying my account had been blocked and would need to be activated within 24hours which i ignored due to the rampant scam in the country so night was near and i decided to call brother that wanted puppies he wasn't picking calls again then later blocked my number buzzed him up on whatsapp within seconds he blocked me on the app again, out of curiosity i called the number that sent the whole "blocking of account message" same voice same name on true caller...it was then i noticed baba was a scammer.
I am posting this here because it was under this pets section the guy got my number from and is still out there looking for new catch...sellers on this platform should be careful, i know say man must chop but sellers here should be careful before jumping on a deal make this boys no go use person flex, not to forget that There are some fake sellers too o...it goes both ways we should be careful with our deals online. Taink you

(1) (Reply)

9 Weeks Female Boerboerboel Puppy Up For Sale / Samoyed Female Puppy Urgently Needed / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.