Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

"Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos (23866 Views)

Actor, RMD Pictured With His Wife And Cool Daughter (photo) / Veteran Actor, RMD Debuts New Dreadlocks Look / Actor RMD Lovely Wife, Kids And Adorable Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Liliyann(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rich men always saying money isn't everything!!
I bet he doesn't know what it feels like not to have money, to sleep without food,having a pressing need and not being able to meet up coz of money!!
I will take them serious only if they know and have experienced lack if not then they are bunch of hypocrites!!

Money Remains Everything In This World!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by EloquentMedia: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
h
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by chukzyfcbb: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na who don get money get mind to talk this kind thing.

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by yazzman(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
yes I agree with him but money is relevant joor...
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by teesugar(f): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
stop fingering him, let him be the one to do that
undecided undecided
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by SteveMarvic: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You left acting for politics yet money is not everything
No mind tha old man jare

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Gerrard59(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
I can understand.

Well, only people who have money possess the moral right to say it's is not everything.
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by SAD007(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
PcNnews:
Actor Richard Mofe Damijo in a new Instagram said that money is not everything, seriously? If money is not Everything then what is money?

See what he wrote here;

"Money is not everything! Yes, I said it. There are loads of things more important than money and good people top the list. It is a blessing to have people who are willing to go all out for you and give you what money in itself cannot buy, then you win in life. This is why I’m extremely blessed to have people who are amazingly kind and generous to me. I am sincerely humbled by the overwhelming show of love and support I got with announcing my new TV Series, The Mr X Family Show. The posts, reposts, tweets, retweets have been massive. I am soooooo thankful and want to @ everyone to say thank you but even Instagram has a limit, so here’s one big, fat, juicy THANK YOU to everyone who posted and/or reposted. Thank you for coming through. Let’s do it again and again until the 6th of May. "

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/money-is-not-everything-actor-richard-mofe-damijo-says/

I dedicate this place too MONEY, OWO you make the world Go Round Everyday.

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
goldbim:
grin let people make their own money too just like you.that is when they can accept money is not everything.. Money must be made but you are complete when you have good people that supports you.!

Money is not everything, once you start thinking that way I assure you will have no worries in life what so ever. I also believe in something similar which is to enjoy life with the little I have, so this mentality that of money must be made is wrong

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by SteveMarvic: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Make i get the money first.. After that i will agree with you sir
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by shine12: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Money is not everything agree but don't say that nonsense until you've made a lot of it
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
For your affordable data bundles...take a walk to my profile.. wink
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by exlinkleads(f): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
says someone that have money

try emptying your account
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by amakabel: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
money is everything,even the Bible said that money answereth ALL things
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Good people is how much in naira

Oga, forget that thing, when you go broke, those good people will show you their true colors.
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
tammyboy1:
Money is not everything Sir,did i say i wanted everything??gimme money jor...,take your everything
hahahaa ,una nor go kill person with laugh, nor mind the man jor, na who don chop belle full dey yarn as dey yarn so
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
True story.
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by SAD007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
PcNnews:
Actor Richard Mofe Damijo in a new Instagram said that money is not everything, seriously? If money is not Everything then what is money?

See what he wrote here;

"Money is not everything! Yes, I said it. There are loads of things more important than money and good people top the list. It is a blessing to have people who are willing to go all out for you and give you what money in itself cannot buy, then you win in life. This is why I’m extremely blessed to have people who are amazingly kind and generous to me. I am sincerely humbled by the overwhelming show of love and support I got with announcing my new TV Series, The Mr X Family Show. The posts, reposts, tweets, retweets have been massive. I am soooooo thankful and want to @ everyone to say thank you but even Instagram has a limit, so here’s one big, fat, juicy THANK YOU to everyone who posted and/or reposted. Thank you for coming through. Let’s do it again and again until the 6th of May. "

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/money-is-not-everything-actor-richard-mofe-damijo-says/

I dedicate this page to MONEY,aka OWO you keep making the people of the world run around everyday. you the biggest MCM.

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by teesugar(f): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Fronesis: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
The good people you are taking about sir are around you because money has placed you in such a position. Work hard and make money, you'll see people flock around you. It is a law. All these philosophies to show money is nothing will not work because money is good.As a matter of fact, the Bible equated money to wisdom (which is the highest asset of God) but said money cannot give life. That's to show you the power of money. But the love of money and making it your god is what God does not want.

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Jodforex(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
shut up
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
SingleDaddy:
grin believe in him and remain poor forever.

Am supporting him, If u are too eager to make money, it won't come ur way.

Am now saying, money is not everything. u will see how God will bless me.

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Money isn't everything and he is still working to make a living?

Why not stop all form of work and dedicate your entire time to the people who mean everything to you .

I bet he will realize 99% of the people love him for what he actually brings to the table.

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by seguno2: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
1acre:
Yea, everybody loves RMD... thank God he recovered from the EFCC brouhaha when he was a commissioner in Delta state

How did he recover from EFCC’s investigations into his stealing
Where is he making the money that he is flaunting all over the place upandan?
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by seguno2: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fronesis:
The good people you are taking about sir are around you because money has placed you in such a position. Work hard and make money, you'll see people flock around you. It is a law. All these philosophies to show money is nothing will not work because money is good. As a matter of fact, the Bible equated money to wisdom (which is the highest asset of God) but said money cannot give life. That's to show you the power of money. But the love of money and making it your god is what God does not want.

Kindly let us know what passage of the Bible said that.
Thanks
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Tobycharles: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Money ain't everything but a major component of everything

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Fronesis: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
seguno2:

Kindly let us know what passage of the Bible said that.
Thanks

My brother, cogitate on Ecclesiastes 7:12.
Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by seguno2: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Magnifik18:
Money isn't everything and he is still working to make a living?

Why not stop all form of work and dedicate your entire time to the people who mean everything to you .

I bet he will realize 99% of the people love him for what he actually brings to the table.

He is not only working to make a living. He is also stealing from the people, directly through bogus, inflated contracts and indirectly by not discouraging his friends who steal.
What % of his money is he giving annually to charity and philanthropic activities in a systematic manner for education, health care, research, environmental protection etc in the way that oyinbo celebrities do to make their societies better?
Who is he deceiving?
Why is he deceiving himself

4 Likes

Re: "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos by Suko110(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Very stupid post frm d dude, if he didnt hv money will as many people retweet? Make he park well wit him story for d gods, thats another way to avoid giving back to society..... f*uck dat shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.