Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home (23870 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Timi Dakolo / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by StagethemTVee: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Toyin Abraham surprised her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi on his birthday by inviting one of his favourite music artistes Timi Dakolo to sing birthday songs and some of his popular songs to the celebrant.

I got him����@timidakolo is one of his favorites so I brought him home to wish Oko mi @kolawoleajeyemi happy birthday ������

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYzyZB3Dirg/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFRFTKGqvkw

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by SportsHD: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2022
This love is just amazing.

32 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by hekola: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Timi my mentor

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Unlimtedgrace: 4:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Timi is one of my best singers

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by cassidy1996(m): 4:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Laggafin: 4:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice ajeyemi
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Aidejay(m): 5:23am On Jan 17, 2022
I like that his song.
Baby oo baby you're like medicine to me you give me every thing I need dun dun dun dun....

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by jeffizy(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Love in the air. Keep on rockin Toyin Abraham.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by robinso01(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2022
I like as they are both enjoying their relationship. I hope they keep it going.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by MufasaLion: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2022
I would have sang a better song.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by elonmuskbaby: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Lmaooo this Toyin is really love drunk cheesy

See the way she dey package the guy cheesy

She sha dey refurbish the guy everyday but he still resemble her younger brother cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Bahamas95(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Honestly I don't see anything special how he sings......His voice sef isn't melodious.

If it's an artiste like Chike I will understand.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Cholls(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't see anything special how he sings......His voice sef isn't melodious.

my brother may God forgive you

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Bahamas95(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Cholls:
my brother may God forgive you
Forgive me for what? Did I commit any sin?

It's not that am hating on him, am not just his big fan. Everyone has freedom of choice.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Foodqueen(f): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Toyin turning him to her Mr Right

I just pray he doesn't screw up like the other guy.

Toyin's shine, killed that one light.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Passionate888: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by Authoreety: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Dakolo
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by brainpulse: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2022
A woman that values and cherishes her husband stays and grow old with him.

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by pofofid: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
robinso01:
I like as they are both enjoying their relationship. I hope they keep it going.
the inevitable will still happen
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by greenie77: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by DropsMic(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Yawn
Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by dogmart(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice.
The babe is love drunk. Wish she could keep it on a low and out of social media. That would have just been the best.

Well,what do I know?

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by bigcee(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Bahamas95:

Your own voice is like you drank cement grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home by HereAtIt(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one. Happy birthday. Love, commitment, and faithfulness will never die in the home.

Anyways, check out my signature. This is 100 percent real and free

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday / Eric Akhigbe In Convocation Gown, Celebrates Bagging Degree From UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.