Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made (54538 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by contactmorak: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
This doesn't automatically qualifies her as a wife material though. There are other feminine virtues that make up a wife material aside being able to earn and manage money. If she doesn't have that, then forget it!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by contactmorak: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Litblogger:
The people's commenting "Wife material" on this thread do not have sense. Does being productive mean she has good morals?
You all better check your brains.

Exactly what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin cheesy grin..... FTC....Our Youths. ACHIEVEMENT. These days grin grin grin
ezebrightike:
FTC again.... Dedicating this space to all real G on nairaland, seun abeg where my first to comment gift because na since midnight man done book this space o
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by babasolution: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
YelloweWest:

U guys are so hypocrites eh.

So it's ok to tag a woman wife material because she has money but if a woman does same she is a gold digger...

i dont understand oo,these nairaland guys disgust me,God if this is how men are niw,then men are finished oo,waiting on a woman to make money
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by uzucuzu1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
She deserve some accolade!

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by maisauki: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
#nohate
I don't see how those things she displayed can generate a profit of 261k... lest she's hiding some things
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by ICEMAN(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is a wife. Anyone that marries this one has a partner! She is definitely a pride to her family!Better chick!
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Nizox(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Benblaq:
All I can see is just a camel toe
cos thats all u care about
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by cosmatika(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
martineverest:
see this uglyto....ur mumu never do?
U re just Mr. Head. Shut d Bleep up
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by martineverest(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
cosmatika:
U re just Mr. Head. Shut d Bleep up
fvck off my mention
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Toks2008(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Earthbound:
She might not be the most beautiful
She might not be the curviest
She might not have a degree in slaying

She just might be the wife material many of us are clamouring for. I can't believe she didn't even already spend a bulk if the money she made.

And this is the problem with most of us guys...this is the type of woman any reasonable man should desire but for where....? Nah slay queens go dey enter our eyes...GOD HELP US.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by cosmatika(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
martineverest:
fvck off my mention
Mumuni, na u 1st mention me. So u 1st go fvck yasef
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
maisauki:
#nohate
I don't see how those things she displayed can generate a profit of 261k... lest she's hiding some things

You have no idea how much you can make from palm oil biz alone not even mentioning garri...
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by blaqroy: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chuukwudi:

No. On the contrary, I'm hard working. My point is that there are very few people like her.

Okay dear,u will meet nice person
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
maisauki:
#nohate
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by martineverest(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
cosmatika:
Mumuni, na u 1st mention me. So u 1st go fvck yasef
oya ur mumu don do already
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by concho(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
openmine:
Very innovative but not that wise!
With the rate of armed robbery incidence going on in the country,she should have been a bit careful with her exhibition of wealth on social media.....
Prudence is a virtue!

Oboy, u go stingy eh
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by concho(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
openmine:
Very innovative but not that wise!
With the rate of armed robbery incidence going on in the country,she should have been a bit careful with her exhibition of wealth on social media.....
Prudence is a virtue!

Oboy, u go stingy eh.
Are you from Imo?
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by concho(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
I'm a grand-son of former governor of lagos state,mind your words
You v got a nice title
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by openmine(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
concho:
Oboy, u go stingy eh.
Are you from Imo?
unless u don't understand the meaning of the word prudence...
Its called common sense.....
Not everything must be shown on social media....
U don't showcase ur hardwork and sweat in form of physical cash on social media only to be a target for armed bandits....
That's not being stingy,its called wisdom!
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by tradepunter: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2018
This is a wife material... Fine girls with no hustling spirit are disastrous for your health. I ended my engagement to one of the most beautiful lady every man will die for cuz she wasn't inspiring me to go get it.

Now am with a new bae who's a graduate and into tailoring and also works a 9-5 job and lemme tell you am on fire.. Am so inspired and motivated and already achieving goals together towards building our future.

With my ex fiance my wealth from savings to investments was depleting fast....Who beautiful girl help?? Omo guys make una shine una eyes well well...
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by YelloweWest: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
babasolution:

i dont understand oo,these nairaland guys disgust me,God if this is how men are niw,then men are finished oo,waiting on a woman to make money
Nl is a heaven for jiggolo fùck boys.
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by babasolution: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
YelloweWest:

Nl is a heaven for jiggolo fùck boys.

thank you for letting me in on this,no wonder these nairaland males comment the way they do
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by sayisayi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
eleojo23:

Oya show us wetin you sell..

He dey sell ignorance and jolosi...N10 per kilo
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by concho(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2018
openmine:

unless u don't understand the meaning of the word prudence...
Its called common sense.....
Not everything must be shown on social media....
U don't showcase ur hardwork and sweat in form of physical cash on social media only to be a target for armed bandits....
That's not being stingy,its called wisdom!
hehehe....
one bottle of orijin for u bro
Re: Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made by maisauki: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Toks2008:

You have no idea how much you can make from palm oil biz alone not even mentioning garri...
do you know me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.