Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (28695 Views)

5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Breaking News: President Trump Orders Strike In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by gabrielokeke555(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmm, this table trump is shaking...
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Timoleon(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Assad can't leave.....Syria has the largest Oil reserves in World. U.S are eyeing Syria Oil....Assad doesn't give a damn initially, but due to Peace making agreement, Chevron and other American Oil production Company were given freedom in Syria....U.S want an Ultimate control over Syria Oil which is never going to happen....All those news, Assad did this, he did that.....were propaganda to bring down his regime... U.S have their own candidates among Syrians,whom they want to become the new President...
That's it.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by AbdulCLO: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2018
EternalBeing:
Long live Trump, long live genuine Chriatians. We shall not be left behind after Rapture IJN. To give others little more time to give their lives to CHRIST, GOD brought Trump to libetate the World from satanic moslems that are hell-bent on watonly killing innocent Souls, enslaving others and islamizing the World.
you see how you displaying your stupidity in public. using religion that's why we are left back in Africa.... trump that support gay and lesbianism to marry each other u are now saying he is God sent....... seriously Nigerians are dump

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by ugorom: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
onilanre:
Third World War loading
What do you mean 3rd world war loading?It has already started.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Let me get this, the US sends missiles to kill the people of Syria to stop this government from killing it's people?,talk about the grass suffering because two elephants are fighting,in all the citizens of Syria are trapped in between the devil and the deep blue sea, they are just colossal damage in this power tussle embarassed
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by ollah2: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2018
EternalBeing:
Long live Trump, long live genuine Chriatians. We shall not be left behind after Rapture IJN. To give others little more time to give their lives to CHRIST, GOD brought Trump to libetate the World from satanic moslems that are hell-bent on watonly killing innocent Souls, enslaving others and islamizing the World.

My 10 year old niece is more brilliant than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Lomprico2: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Republicans and war!! undecided
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Thanks.Only you talk sense....

US, bribed and brainwashed a lot of Syrian Power mongers to turn the youth back against Assad..Syrian people are just getting back to their senses.
The biggest problem on earth right now, is religion bigotry,especially the Christians.....They'll always attest to lies and support wrong doings....They won't speak the truth. They'll always continue to publish fake and propaganda news in order to cover the flaw of thier blood thirsty supporters.e.g Trump ,Pope Francis and so on....... Muslims has their flaws too, but regardless of any facts, They'll speak the truth!
angry very annoying, religion is truly a problem in this world, but most ignorant people here don't even know that under the Assad family its easier to practice Christianity freely in Syria than Israel. Syria is the only country in the Arab world that has no religious colouration. this strike is so annoying, America wants to control the world.angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by omojeesu(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2018
onilanre:
Third World War loading

Billions don't know!
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by deebrownneymar: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2018
#MAGA #MAGA #MAGA
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Timoleon:

Don't be myopic. Go and read about leaders who have been opposed The west's/USA's international / Foreign policy, they get demonized in the name of spreading democracy. If they can't use you, they create instability in your territory. supply rebels with weapons. note this: when you raise weapons against your state, it is called treason. only your blood can atone for treason. Go read about People like Muritala Muhammad, Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, tell me about the role of America in their deaths and the destabilisation of their country. For many years until his death, Gaddafi stood against the greed of the west until USA were able to sponsor rebels from within and an international coalition from without. Is Libya better regret their actions.
U.S foreign policy oppose genocide "all dictators who carry out genocide" u.s wil not stay in syria becos "THEIR IS NO RIGHT TO CONQUEST" why are u not talking TURKEY in syria?? u ar jst being sentimental..
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Biafraqueen(f): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Look grin

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Abudu2000(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
This is Trump, after realizing that 13 of his supposedly "smart" missiles were shot down by Syria's air defence?
lol, nice one. I know that meme wasn't an easy one for u considering how smart u really tin u are grin
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Timoleon(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Ikio:
U.S foreign policy oppose genocide "all dictators who carry out genocide" u.s wil not stay in syria becos "THEIR IS NO RIGHT TO CONQUEST" why are u not talking TURKEY in syria?? u ar jst being sentimental..

I am not talking sentiments here. The reason why the likes of Turkey, Iran, and Russia are in Syria is obvious. Because of USA's presence...Just recently, USA sponsored rebels to attempt a coup in Turkey. We are aware that USA Is one of the major sponsors if these terror groups/rebel groups including ISIS that is plaguing the middle east and other islamic countries. To let the rebels win will be to pen themselves to the same fate. in Saudi Arabia, there us an absolute monarch, there are reports of human rights abuse. why is USA not trying to change the government? because they are already in agreements. They can turn blind eye to the plight of the people in saudi Arabia right. its never about people...its the course of the black oil. It draws blood especially when USA involves itself. During the Rwandan genocide, France and Belgium sent in troops to rescue their nationals with no instructions to save locals... there's not much to gain from them right? Just recently we read of systematic genocide in Myanmar, why didn't USA go in there? Just last month or so, Ghana's president sold Ghana to USA for $20m. Now USA is attempting to build military base in Ghana. tell me you didn't read about the protests. Is Ghana fighting any wars? of course they have oil reserves too. Forget about sentients. War is business.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by enonche85(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
jabberjawz:
Damn....these mo'fo's above me......ain't you guys supposed to be asleep?.....they ruined my chances of FTC.....arseholes.. angry

now to d topic...military strike will not solve d problem....it will only escalate d war....russia would want to show pride & protect its allies, china might play d role japan played during WW2....due to the ongoing trade eish........& turkey & others will join russia to fight the US because of isreal........& d cycle goes on......a little diplomacy can avert all these scenario....

That does not mean Assad has the liberty to kill his people anyhow and in which ever way he likes. The strikes by US is not kill anybody deliberately but targeting Chemical factories and centre where such chemicals are produced.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
greggng:

We don't seem to know what we are supporting until we are hurt or any of are relatives are hurt . The use of chemical weapon shouldn't be a thing to condole by any right thinking being. Is not something to politicize.Thank God for a country like America who can look anyone in the eye and tell them truth without fear or favour. I thought Russia said they 've capacity to shoot down USA missile? They didn't see it coming?
Thank you bro
Many people on nairaland are ignorant
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Meti99(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
MrAJQ:

Must you always show that you're a begot? why can't you at least preserve your bitter hatred to Muslims and Islam till a better day when something related to that is been posted?
The mumu thought Putin and Trumps are Christians

Keep quiet, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zimzy:
Hmmm let's watch and see how Russia will react
Russia will what?
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by hamzyluv(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
EternalBeing:
Are u so sure Trump is a Christian? Don't get it twisted he is just going along with Republican manifestoes ...
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Hello,Mr No Brainer,

Only if you know the roles of America on Countries accusing their leader of treason.... you won't post garbage.... I'd explain further but I could see you've got little or no sense to comprehend simple statement....
Enjoy your mental illness...

Lol, what did i expect from a braindead Islamic fool, reasoning with her pussy. Well i have no problem with your stupidity, since the chemical weapon is only killing your fellow mumuslim that think American is the only problem they have, i only have problem with you dragging Christian into your stupidity. You should have answer my question on weather he use chemical weapons on his people or not. Even your Islamic propaganda media(aljazzera) cannot dispute the fact that he use chemical weapon on his people, but a fool like you still blame others for your leader stupidity.

Hopeless bastard.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Pharaoh001(f): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, what did i expect from a braindead Islamic fool, reasoning with her pussy. Well i have no problem with your stupidity, since the chemical weapon is only killing your fellow mumuslim that think American is the only problem they have, i only have problem with you dragging Christian into your stupidity. You should have answer my question on weather he use chemical weapons on his people or not. Even your Islamic propaganda media(aljazzera) cannot dispute the fact that he use chemical weapon on his people, but a fool like you still blame others for your leader stupidity.

Hopeless bastard.

No time to read trash. ..... Enjoy your mental illness,boy
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by malele(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
ok, this is from Reuters.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HL042

Also, stop living in the old world. Jet fighters don't have to deliver missiles anymore. There are laser guided missiles now, bro

Dawg what are u saying, jet fighters , bombers and ships were involved in this strike. How come no jet was shot down,since jet atimes have to be close to the target before launching
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by malele(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
SmartPolician:

Go away! The world powers have an obligation to keep world peace.

And that task must be accomplished regardless of the means employed.

A president is killing his own people and you are trivalizing it with religion.

How stupid can some Nigerians get?!

Theresa May made it clear that Russia blocked the decision by the UN to investigate the alleged use of chemical weapons against his own people by Asad, leaving the trio with no choice but to attack the sites where the authoritarian regime makes the weapons.

Let's see how Russia attacks the trio of the US, the UK and France.

They can't Russia is all mouth , they only act when there country is attacked
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timoleon:

I am not talking sentiments here. The reason why the likes of Turkey, Iran, and Russia are in Syria is obvious. Because of USA's presence...Just recently, USA sponsored rebels to attempt a coup in Turkey. We are aware that USA Is one of the major sponsors if these terror groups/rebel groups including ISIS that is plaguing the middle east and other islamic countries. To let the rebels win will be to pen themselves to the same fate. in Saudi Arabia, there us an absolute monarch, there are reports of human rights abuse. why is USA not trying to change the government? because they are already in agreements. They can turn blind eye to the plight of the
turkey ones called 4 a u.s attack on the syria govt, TURKEY IS A MAJOR SPONSOR OF THE SYRIAN REBELS, u.s can't occupy a country without any invitation or the UN vote unless weapons of mass destruction is used, what they wil do is condemn THAT COUNTRY
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by mojeer678: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
malele:

Apart from nairaland I never read anywhere those missiles were shot down.
How come the missiles were shot down and the jet fighters weren't hit.

My initial conclusion last night, based on social media, was (mostly) correct
The only mistake is I thought S-400 missiles were used. Instead, S-200 and less expensive missiles were used. There is a false claim that only 12 cruise missiles were hit. In fact, 12 cruise missiles were shot down defending ONE base, which equaled 100 percent of what was fired at it. Sub sonic cruise missiles are obviously useless against Russia's missiles.

I am going to stick with my assessment that something big was going to happen that caused the U.S. to stop the attack. All the cruise missiles could report their status to the launch site, and the U.S. was sitting there watching them vanish before they reached their targets. "reporting back" was early 90's tech, that the cruise missiles had even then. So it would have been ominous to watch them vanish, And then suddenly, Russian planes were in the air, preparing to attack. That did happen, regardless of whatever any claims are. And within 20 minutes (before they reached their targets) it was suddenly announced that the attack which was supposed to last for days was suddenly over, after only about an hour. Something big happened, and no one is saying what. My guess is that Russia made the right threat. Here is the next day report from RT:

"The majority of rockets fired in Syria by the UK, US, and France were intercepted by Syrian air defense systems, the Russian Defense Ministry said. Russian air defense units were not involved in repelling the attack. The warplanes and vessels of the US and its allies launched over 100 cruise missiles and air-surface missiles on Syrian civil and military facilities, the ministry stated.

The strikes were conducted by two US ships stationed in the Red Sea, with tactical air support from the Mediterranean and Rockwell B-1 Lancer bombers from Al-Tanf coalition airbase in Syria's Homs province, according to the statement.

Syrian Al-Dumayr Military Airport, located 40 km north-east from Damascus, was attacked by 12 cruise missiles, the Russian MoD confirmed, adding that all missiles were intercepted by Syrian air defense systems.

To repel the attack, Damascus deployed Soviet-made surface-to-air missile systems, including S-125 (NATO reporting name: SA-3 Goa), S-200 (SA-5 Gammon), 2K12 Kub (SA-6 Gainful) and Buk.

Russia did not deploy its air defense systems located in Syria to intercept the American, British, and French missiles.

Earlier, the ministry issued a statement saying that none of the missiles launched by the US and its allies reached the Russian air defense zones that shield facilities in the port city of Tartus and Khmeimim Air Base.

MY SALIENT COMMENT THAT I HAVE MADE BEFORE: Gee, if all those trillions did not go missing from the Pentagon on 911, trillions of dollars, which were hit by that "plane" that impacted right where the records were kept maybe old Russian tech would not have had such a high kill rate against American missiles, which would have been a LOT BETTER if those trillions stayed in the budget!

The U.S. military can talk all it wants about blowing destroyed or totally weak nations away, and talk all about how great it is and how invincible it is, but if Russian tech even hit half the incoming missiles the U.S. military had better start thinking twice, and all the war hawks had better figure out where all that money went!

Syria hit 70 plus percent of America's "nice, new, "smart" missiles with 15+ years outdated Russian crap! Syria did not even use anything "good, " and it was Syria, not Russia, that repelled the attack. That dear folks equals DOOM. You can't win if a relatively small economy nation who bought old Russian toys was able to repel you with no help from Russia, and partied the next day!

The bottom line is that unlike the gulf war, where America had real superiority, this time around America went against technology that happened to be "enough". All it takes is "enough", it really does not matter if your missiles have 128 bit tech when 16 bit is "enough". The game has changed.

It appears Russia was going to attack, and the U.S. was threatened into stopping the attack
This is probably the case. When this started, it was "going to be sustained, lasting days". Then a large number of Russian planes took off, and suddenly America stopped attacking after only about an hour. Here's what that adds up to:

A threat was made that a 7000 MPH hypersonic missile was going to go into the center of the U.S. fleet with a megaton warhead. This is pure speculation, but think about it -
How do you go from "we are going to attack in waves, for days" to "an hour into the battle let's call it quits"? And it is now confirmed that the Russian missile systems knocked out virtually ALL American cruise missiles, resulting in a totally failed missile attack. A few planes dropped bombs and then went home, with nothing returning. I think America quit because:

1. Russian defenses worked perfect, and America was watching it's missiles go POOF on computer screens before they reached their targets, and

2. Russian war planes took off after the air defenses were very well proven, with confirmed destruction of practically all cruise missiles. That alone would not stop an American attack, but if any planes were carrying nukes it sure would, if it was proven Russian air defenses would escort those planes to their targets unscathed.

The big proof: the "days long attack" lasted about an hour. SOMETHING HAPPENED.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Thanks.Only you talk sense....

US, bribed and brainwashed a lot of Syrian Power mongers to turn the youth back against Assad..Syrian people are just getting back to their senses.
The biggest problem on earth right now, is religion bigotry,especially the Christians.....They'll always attest to lies and support wrong doings....They won't speak the truth. They'll always continue to publish fake and propaganda news in order to cover the flaw of thier blood thirsty supporters.e.g Trump ,Pope Francis and so on....... Muslims has their flaws too, but regardless of any facts, They'll speak the truth!
your talk would have made loada sense if only you remove religion, cos Trump aint religious and dont believe in shyte.Money and Oil rule the world
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by o42austino(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
This is Trump, after realizing that 13 of his supposedly "smart" missiles were shot down by Syria's air pdefence?
Russia and Syria failed big time, so after over 103 missiles where fired they only intercepted 13 does that sound like success to you? It's clear that Russian armaments are not good as they are said to be.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by infj: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
lipsrsealed America
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by o42austino(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
mojeer678:

My initial conclusion last night, based on social media, was (mostly) correct
The only mistake is I thought S-400 missiles were used. Instead, S-200 and less expensive missiles were used. There is a false claim that only 12 cruise missiles were hit. In fact, 12 cruise missiles were shot down defending ONE base, which equaled 100 percent of what was fired at it. Sub sonic cruise missiles are obviously useless against Russia's missiles.

I am going to stick with my assessment that something big was going to happen that caused the U.S. to stop the attack. All the cruise missiles could report their status to the launch site, and the U.S. was sitting there watching them vanish before they reached their targets. "reporting back" was early 90's tech, that the cruise missiles had even then. So it would have been ominous to watch them vanish, And then suddenly, Russian planes were in the air, preparing to attack. That did happen, regardless of whatever any claims are. And within 20 minutes (before they reached their targets) it was suddenly announced that the attack which was supposed to last for days was suddenly over, after only about an hour. Something big happened, and no one is saying what. My guess is that Russia made the right threat. Here is the next day report from RT:

"The majority of rockets fired in Syria by the UK, US, and France were intercepted by Syrian air defense systems, the Russian Defense Ministry said. Russian air defense units were not involved in repelling the attack. The warplanes and vessels of the US and its allies launched over 100 cruise missiles and air-surface missiles on Syrian civil and military facilities, the ministry stated.

The strikes were conducted by two US ships stationed in the Red Sea, with tactical air support from the Mediterranean and Rockwell B-1 Lancer bombers from Al-Tanf coalition airbase in Syria's Homs province, according to the statement.

Syrian Al-Dumayr Military Airport, located 40 km north-east from Damascus, was attacked by 12 cruise missiles, the Russian MoD confirmed, adding that all missiles were intercepted by Syrian air defense systems.

To repel the attack, Damascus deployed Soviet-made surface-to-air missile systems, including S-125 (NATO reporting name: SA-3 Goa), S-200 (SA-5 Gammon), 2K12 Kub (SA-6 Gainful) and Buk.

Russia did not deploy its air defense systems located in Syria to intercept the American, British, and French missiles.

Earlier, the ministry issued a statement saying that none of the missiles launched by the US and its allies reached the Russian air defense zones that shield facilities in the port city of Tartus and Khmeimim Air Base.

MY SALIENT COMMENT THAT I HAVE MADE BEFORE: Gee, if all those trillions did not go missing from the Pentagon on 911, trillions of dollars, which were hit by that "plane" that impacted right where the records were kept maybe old Russian tech would not have had such a high kill rate against American missiles, which would have been a LOT BETTER if those trillions stayed in the budget!

The U.S. military can talk all it wants about blowing destroyed or totally weak nations away, and talk all about how great it is and how invincible it is, but if Russian tech even hit half the incoming missiles the U.S. military had better start thinking twice, and all the war hawks had better figure out where all that money went!

Syria hit 70 plus percent of America's "nice, new, "smart" missiles with 15+ years outdated Russian crap! Syria did not even use anything "good, " and it was Syria, not Russia, that repelled the attack. That dear folks equals DOOM. You can't win if a relatively small economy nation who bought old Russian toys was able to repel you with no help from Russia, and partied the next day!

The bottom line is that unlike the gulf war, where America had real superiority, this time around America went against technology that happened to be "enough". All it takes is "enough", it really does not matter if your missiles have 128 bit tech when 16 bit is "enough". The game has changed.

It appears Russia was going to attack, and the U.S. was threatened into stopping the attack
This is probably the case. When this started, it was "going to be sustained, lasting days". Then a large number of Russian planes took off, and suddenly America stopped attacking after only about an hour. Here's what that adds up to:

A threat was made that a 7000 MPH hypersonic missile was going to go into the center of the U.S. fleet with a megaton warhead. This is pure speculation, but think about it -
How do you go from "we are going to attack in waves, for days" to "an hour into the battle let's call it quits"? And it is now confirmed that the Russian missile systems knocked out virtually ALL American cruise missiles, resulting in a totally failed missile attack. A few planes dropped bombs and then went home, with nothing returning. I think America quit because:

1. Russian defenses worked perfect, and America was watching it's missiles go POOF on computer screens before they reached their targets, and

2. Russian war planes took off after the air defenses were very well proven, with confirmed destruction of practically all cruise missiles. That alone would not stop an American attack, but if any planes were carrying nukes it sure would, if it was proven Russian air defenses would escort those planes to their targets unscathed.

The big proof: the "days long attack" lasted about an hour. SOMETHING HAPPENED.
lol...its clear u missed the point, the point was not Syria armed forces or it's armaments but, chemical weapons facilities which I saw the video on BBC, Al Jazeera and CNN showing clearly that such facilities was destroyed by the allied forces so no need to continue an attack that is a success....its clear that Syria and Russia where not able to stop that facilities from been hit and I think the message it's loud and clear.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Timoleon(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ikio:
turkey ones called 4 a u.s attack on the syria govt, TURKEY IS A MAJOR SPONSOR OF THE SYRIAN REBELS, u.s can't occupy a country without any invitation or the UN vote unless weapons of mass destruction is used, what they wil do is condemn THAT COUNTRY

You are still putting sentiments in this issue.. only the government of a country can invite another country into their territory. did Assad invite USA? Can UN pass a resolution for USA's intervention after Russia and China have vetoed against?

The only people legally inside Syria today are people working with the Syrian government... Russia, Turkey... those causing the suffering of "Syrian citizens" are USA, France and the UK... original citizens who are law abiding have left rebel controlled regions. why dine and wine with rebels if you are not one? These rogues use them for propaganda nothing more. Assad remains on the right path. Any leader that cannot defend the territorial integrity and ultimate sovereignty of his people is worse than an infidel.

Till today, in places controlled by the legitimate government of Syria, they live life as if there's no war. children play normally, go to school, adults go about business normally.. even go out to relax, watch football matches.... why is there problems in rebel controlled areas? they are being deceived! War is business. I cannot convince you.. I dont have to. The truth always speak for itself...till today even after a black man has been elected president, has racism ended in USA? but human rights has to be upheld in other countries especially when they have oil.

Like I said in my initial comment to you, all mallams to his kettle.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Abbeybailey(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Like I said I am not in support of the strikes on Syria but as a Trump lover I believe he knows what he is doing and it's for the good of good people ..
That's strange coming from you that worship a charlatan. Trampy is bombing Syria because he said Bashar Azad is killing Syrians. Trampy is killing Syrians too by bombing them and he won't even let the Syrians running away from Azad regime into America. That's hypocrisy right there and that's not surprising coming from Trampy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Among 114 Killed In Wedding Party Fire In Nineveh, Iraq / Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 / Trump: 'There's No Way Biden Got 80M votes, This Was A 100% Rigged Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.