Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (28688 Views)

5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / Breaking News: President Trump Orders Strike In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by excel101(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am not with Trump on this, there is no way Assad could have fired chemical weapons , what's the motive ?
Fro;m your Monicker, i understand where you're going.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by dview001(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
leaders starting wars anytime they want ,some for their right, some for fun and their own glory ...innocent people die for d wrongs that they do oh! it's painful
come on now little boy say your prayers before u sleep little boy went down on his knees and he said "oh Lord now I lay me down to sleep i pray thou lord my soul to keep but if I die b4 I wake I pray thou lord my soul to take " cux he's living in a crazy world

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Edu3Again: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Barzinime:
Who do you think invented terrorism? Most people are fooled by by the media

islam
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by John902(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
I think China knows about Hiroshima
jabberjawz:
Damn....these mo'fo's above me......ain't you guys supposed to be asleep?.....they ruined my chances of FTC.....arseholes.. angry

now to d topic...military strike will not solve d problem....it will only escalate d war....russia would want to show pride & protect its allies, china might play d role japan played during WW2....due to the ongoing trade eish........& turkey & others will join russia to fight the US because of isreal........& d cycle goes on......a little diplomacy can avert all these scenario....
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pharaoh001:

No time to read trash. ..... Enjoy your mental illness,boy

Stop thinking with your pusssy, prostitute
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by ccollins(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
BlackAfrican:
It would be a miracle if Trumps stupidity doesn't ignite another world war
rubbish you say as a typical Nigerian you are. Can you give us one valid reason for your statement above

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by ccollins(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Soreza:
I stand with RUSSIA ENOUGH OF THIS America nonsense
rubbish is written all over your statement. Anyway, nobody knows who you are in the western world so your comment is actually a waste of space
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by loomer: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Polskywolsky:

Goat...better yet, sheep. Hausa ppl dey get reason for killing people?

oga kip quiet. everything no be about Hausa.

they have no motive at all. they were winning the war already.

Na God go punish all those wey kill innocent children all because them dey eager to remove the president
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by jossycyber: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pls add me on watsapp for discussions on importation.I need to !ake aime enquiries 09034005234

BabatCargo:
Russia and USA using Syria as a testing ground for World War 3.Not nice at all

Bring your goods from USA/china at $4.5/kg
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by seguntijan(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
#syriacrisis U.K. did not ask parliament approval. U.S. did not ask congress approval. France did not ask parliament approval Democracy? Freedom? It is all a farce.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Emanodimo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
That's is why such case scenario are regarded Egoism & personality of a leader as remote cause of war under International Relations as a study.

Neither one of these world leaders give a thought... What will be the benefits of staging war with military action.

Pres. Trump shud just shut his mouth... If Assad wants to kill his people, allow him... They ain't American.

American seems to over-stretch his influence hence that provokes Middle East states gang-up.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Les: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Biafraqueen:
Look grin
where you been?
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by zicoisaac: 1:58am On Apr 15, 2018
...the very first time trump go make sense to me since he became the president of the United state of America. I will stop calling you mumu as long as you continue to make sense to the whole world. God bless America.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by infj: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2018
Emanodimo:
That's is why such case scenario are regarded Egoism & personality of a leader as remote cause of war under International Relations as a study.

Neither one of these world leaders give a thought... What will be the benefits of staging war with military action.

Pres. Trump shud just shut his mouth... If Assad wants to kill his people, allow him... They ain't American.

American seems to over-stretch his influence hence that provokes Middle East states gang-up.

Same thing I think. This I think caused the creation of al-qaeda since they didn't want America in their environs. I also noticed that when America sees something they want to get from a country(e.g oil) if the country's government doesn't agree with America, America usually result to military action to dethrone such a government
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Ubenedictus(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yusuf4:

You’re a disgrace to the North. Which one is begot.
You need to go back to Primary school please.

Trump is not just a Christian, he is a Catholic.
he is not a Catholic, he is Protestant
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by harjorlarh(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
at the rate we are going world peace is gradually becoming an illusion
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by mojeer678: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
o42austino:
lol...its clear u missed the point, the point was not Syria armed forces or it's armaments but, chemical weapons facilities which I saw the video on BBC, Al Jazeera and CNN showing clearly that such facilities was destroyed by the allied forces so no need to continue an attack that is a success....its clear that Syria and Russia where not able to stop that facilities from been hit and I think the message it's loud and clear.

Let America be the "victor" in Syria if it stops the conflict.

America got it's tech handed to it in an old oil pan from bob's garage, there are endless videos of America's missiles being shot down and everyone knows it, yet the Pentagon is claiming complete success. FACT: Pentagon propaganda won't fool Russia, intact targets are the proof and Syria is off the hook largely unscathed. At this point the best thing to do is let the Pentagon be the "five year old that beat uncle at chess" and forget it. For the first time America attacked a nation that was actually able to bring a gun to the fight

There are claims that Russia was hitting nothing because all the missiles they fired went too high for cruise missiles that "fly 100 feet off the ground". But the missiles were dropped from aircraft this time around, and approached from above, which means the videos everyone saw with high air bursts were consistent with actual shoot downs. Syria had no trouble with posting pictures of a university research facility that got hit, why are there no photos of anything else? That's your answer in a hand basket.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by bankylan: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Assad can't leave.....Syria has the largest Oil reserves in World. U.S are eyeing Syria Oil....Assad doesn't give a damn initially, but due to Peace making agreement, Chevron and other American Oil production Company were given freedom in Syria....U.S want an Ultimate control over Syria Oil which is never going to happen....All those news, Assad did this, he did that.....were propaganda to bring down his regime... U.S have their own candidates among Syrians,whom they want to become the new President...
That's it.

Stop all these childish lies.....Who told you America is after oil and where did you get your fallacy that Syria has oil reserves even more than the US? It is better you keep mute if you are not informed about international affairs and the current situation in Syria.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by bankylan: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Let me get this, the US sends missiles to kill the people of Syria to stop this government from killing it's people?,talk about the grass suffering because two elephants are fighting,in all the citizens of Syria are trapped in between the devil and the deep blue sea, they are just colossal damage in this power tussle embarassed

Hey be informed.......The missile was intended to destroy facilities suspected of housing chemicals and human fatalities was minimized. No civilian casualty and the strike was to prevent Assad from using chemical weapons on the Syrians.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Pharaoh001(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
bankylan:

Stop all these childish lies.....Who told you America is after oil and where did you get your fallacy that Syria has oil reserves even more than the US? It is better you keep mute if you are not informed about international affairs and the current situation in Syria.

You're so dulled..... America only has oil reserves(Banks) through trade and robbery!
Syria has the highest raw oil reserves(it's naturally deposited) Go back to your chemistry text books and check the mineral resources Americans were having... They only has the largest deposit of Sulphur....and thats all....Oil can't exist where sulphur is deposited....

Even a kid knows that America is after their oil...
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Timoleon:

You are still putting sentiments in this issue.. only the government of a country can invite another country into their territory. did Assad invite USA? Can UN pass a resolution for USA's intervention after Russia and China have vetoed against?

The only people legally inside Syria today are people working with the Syrian government... Russia, Turkey... those causing the suffering of "Syrian citizens" are USA, France and the UK... original citizens who are law abiding have left rebel controlled regions. why dine and wine with rebels if you are not one? These rogues use them for propaganda nothing more. Assad remains on the right path. Any leader that cannot defend the territorial integrity an
u ar being sentimental, in nigeria can u say 100% of us support buhari and only nigerian likes buhari? syria is a political solution, us wil leave syria but if they leave now isil wil return. u think they don't terrorist becos russia says so.
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
bankylan:

Hey be informed.......The missile was intended to destroy facilities suspected of housing chemicals and human fatalities was minimized. No civilian casualty and the strike was to prevent Assad from using chemical weapons on the Syrians.
and you feel there will no civilian casualty
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Pharaoh001(f): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
and you feel there will no civilian casualty

Never mind him....

I believe this is an effect of top-down
media brainwashing. Notice how and
whenever something bad happens, a
Muslim did it. Don't we all know about it?
It is like there is a fear-mongering story
mill out there to get everyone worried
about islam...
Americans and EU were the real devils..

Remember, the 2nd World War?? it all started as hatred towards evil ' red Russians' ....And 1930's war of Germany against jews...where most Jews strongheld places were wiped out......Now its Islam.
Us claimed they are helping Syria to fight against ISIS (The terrorist groups they cunningly implanted)...smh
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Never mind him....

I believe this is an effect of top-down
media brainwashing. Notice how and
whenever something bad happens, a
Muslim did it. Don't we all know about it?
It is like there is a fear-mongering story
mill out there to get everyone worried
about islam...
Americans and EU were the real devils..

Remember, the 2nd World War?? it all started as hatred towards evil ' red Russians' ....And 1930's war of Germany against jews...where most Jews strongheld places were wiped out......Now its Islam.
Us claimed they are helping Syria to fight against ISIS (The terrorist groups they cunningly implanted)...smh
I am only for the truth, it doesn't change the fact that Muslims are terrorists sha, undecided, and would rather not have anything to do with them. Have a nice day .
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by Pharaoh001(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I am only for the truth, it doesn't change the fact that Muslims are terrorists sha, undecided, and would rather not have anything to do with them. Have a nice day .

say the truth, and the truth
shall set you free....

if you believe they/we are, then you why are you still on earth....isn't any Muslims in your area? or you've got a tight security??
Re: Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack by mcclaugdjtty: 3:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Fresh staff: Cleveland Browns

Although Taylor came by means of business rather than theoretically inside totally free organization, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys it really is tough to be able to overstate the value regarding probably stabilizing this kind of place. Switch the nostril upwards with Taylor's 2017 quantities if you would like, nevertheless the previous Cleveland quarterback to start out 14-plus game titles in the time of year although submitting any passer ranking a lot better than Taylor's fifth 89. a couple of has been Brian Sipe inside 1980. Corey Graham Jerseys Just forget about Taylor's identified not enough flair; the particular simply absence of disarray beneath heart may be transformative. In the event the Browns set up any QB which ultimately ends up capable of come from 2018, a great deal the higher, however, if the newbie wants time and energy to produce, Taylor's steadying reputation must supply a reputable chance for in which to take place. Darren Sproles Jerseys Additionally, since recommended previously mentioned, Cleveland might even atart exercising . Ws for the operation ledger together with Taylor aiding items -- or perhaps, no less than, not necessarily damaging items -- regarding Jarvis Landry, Josh Gordon, Carlos Hyde and also Corp.

Derek Barnett Jerseys Later on Flacco will be thirty three and just placed one of many most severe periods regarding his / her job, averaging any putrid 5. 7 meters every test. Although many other Ravens signee Erika Crabtree features a competent history as compared to Brownish (and definately will make a more impressive income, every On the Cover), NFL Jerseys Brownish gets the prospective to essentially reinvigorate this kind of transferring strike. Inside 2015, Brownish placed 1, 003 meters about 65 draws. Previous calendar month, He Harmon aimed to be able to Subsequent Gen Numbers in which present Brownish provides proven the opportunity to independent coming from defenders about almost all avenues, suggesting which he may be greater than merely a top to bottom gun. Donnel Pumphrey Jerseys Needless to say, which is offered this individual keeps healthful, which usually is a huge key problem regarding your pet given that in which 2015 time of year.

Baltimore Ravens: Fletcher Cox Jerseys As well as Crabtree and also Brownish, the particular go back regarding shield Marshal Yanda -- which overlooked nearly all of 2017 having an rearfoot injuries -- as well as the continuing introduction regarding working again Alex Collins must aid Flacco as well as the crime reunite on course. Donnie Jones Jerseys This kind of staff wouldn't normally are inside specifically terrible straits, possessing merely scarcely overlooked the particular playoffs powering any security in which positioned sixth inside items authorized and also 12th total -- also the particular crime was able to get ranking ninth inside items have scored. Nonetheless, Dorial Green-Beckham Jerseys inside his / her previous set up since basic director, Hallway regarding Famer Ozzie Newsome could have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Among 114 Killed In Wedding Party Fire In Nineveh, Iraq / Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 / Trump: 'There's No Way Biden Got 80M votes, This Was A 100% Rigged Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.