Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (28756 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Xtopher123(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Seriously?

I thought people said the Bible shouldn't be taken literally?

why this crap?
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by thunderbabs: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mujtahida:

What is it then? Pray tell, for I am curious.

Looks like I'm in Athens, Greece ryt now.....

Yea, pray tell.. For i am curious grin
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uyi168:
Funny enough,the mark of the beast is not even 666...
Finally I see someone with divine wisdom.
I wonder how some believers will just be speaking things based on their opinion instead of conviction from the HOLY SPIRIT.

Scripture talked about 3 things, The mark, the name and the number of the beast which is 666 but spiritual immaturity is making all of them to focus on the number when the mark and the name is there.
Thank u brother, u just made me have hope that there are people who studies Scriptures with understanding.

1 Like

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
thunderbabs:

Looks like I'm in Athens, Greece ryt now.....

Yea, pray tell.. For i am curious grin
The mark is not 666 please.
How can a mark become a number?
Have u ever seen a mark that is also called a number?

Go and read that Scripture in revelation again and u will see what it said. " LET HIM THAT HAVE WISDOM CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN..."
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Xtopher123:
Seriously?

why this crap?
Because the guy is religious and he forgot that God is not looking for religious people.
What God wants is RELATIONSHIP and not RELIGION
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
BroTunjiBanjo:
WARNING=MARK OF ANTICHRIST '666' IS COMING.
------------------------------
The Antichrist, 'One World Government' in this endtime after the rapture was foretold in the Bible.This government will be established by six hundred and sixty six, "666" world leaders.It is also called the Beast in the prophecy.
The one world government will rule the world for seven years.In the middle of their era,they will force all inhabitants of the world to receive a Mark in their forehead or at the back of their hands.The Mark will be the One World Citizens Identity. Anyone who refuse to receive the mark will be denied of interacting and business transaction instead they will be arrested,tortured and prosecuted with painfull death.
The Bible warns that anyone who receive this mark as become part of Satan's follower and they will partake in the Bowl of God's wrath and spend their eternity in Hell fire.
READ MORE = Revelation.13:15-18,14:9-11.

grin
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
twilliamx:
During the time of Noah, he was ridiculed and ignored, it seemed funny to them, same is happening now. Don't b in despair OP, the gnashing of teeth is nigh.
U are encouraging spiritual ignorance and laziness abi?
Both u and the OP needs to relax and ask the HOLY Spirit to help u understand the bible better instead of using ur ignorance to ridicule Christians in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Guidette(f): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
BroTunjiBanjo:
The Antichrist, 'One World Government' in this endtime after the rapture was foretold in the Bible.This government will be established by six hundred and sixty six, "666" world leaders.It is also called the Beast in the prophecy.
The one world government will rule the world for seven years.In the middle of their era,they will force all inhabitants of the world to receive a Mark in their forehead or at the back of their hands.The Mark will be the One World Citizens Identity. Anyone who refuse to receive the mark will be denied of interacting and business transaction instead they will be arrested,tortured and prosecuted with painfull death.
The Bible warns that anyone who receive this mark as become part of Satan's follower and they will partake in the Bowl of God's wrath and spend their eternity in Hell fire.

The mark of the beast is in everyone of us already. Every single living organism is made up of Carbon-12, which is one of the atoms used as the building structure for all DNA and RNA in human beings when combined with other elements like Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, etc.
Carbon-12, which is the 6th element in the periodic table, has an atomic structure that is made up of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. If you don't believe me, check your periodic table and a Chemistry textbook. Pick up a book and read instead of spreading false information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Guidette(f): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Xtopher123:
Seriously?

why this crap?

I keep screaming in my head wheneveer I see these Bible junkies that "THE BIBLE IS ALLEGORICAL!!!!!"

Arrgghhhhhh! African Christians and Muslims frustrate the fucck out of me. Following the white man's religion that is not even supposed to be taken literally in the first place undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
youngreezy:
bros talk na make i rest,y u cum kip me on suspense?
The guy is right bro, the mark is not 666.

Answer this for me, is there any mark on earth today that is also a number?
The word number and mark are two things depicting separate things.
Scripture talked about MARK, NAME AND NUMBER.
the end of that chapter her quoted said," LET HIM WHO HAS WISDOM CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN WHICH IS 666".
How does number of a man become a mark?
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by ponti93(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Many african kids are hungry and u are worried abt 666...many pple are suffering in somalia, haiti, draught is killing many places... Many nigerians are livin below a dollar a day... And u are worried abt a mark... Lyk seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by inereunwa1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uyi168:
Funny enough,the mark of the beast is not even 666...
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by fgsamuel(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
BroTunjiBanjo:

Can't blame OP though, the situation of this country ehn? You just need something to keep you sane. Religion is medicine for some people.
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by yoyobobo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mujtahida:

What is it then? Pray tell, for I am curious.
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by simplesearch: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
So much unbelieve in the hearts of men, no wonder Jesus said, If I come again will I meet faith on earth?. 2 pet 3:3 talks about how people will scorn anything that has to do with God and Christ return, they are finding fulfilment already. The rapture will take place first before the millenium, which is Christ 1000 years of peaceful reign on earth. The suffering in the world after the rapture is better imagined than experience as there will be no respite at all for all those that are left behind. Jesus said no suffering of such magnitude has ever been experienced since the creation of the world and none shall ever be. Christ did not say this to scare us but to help us take a stand for or against evil and sin by letting him who understands satan, the flesh takes charge and help you win the battles of life and conquer death at last. If you can't stand a little economic hardship now what about then. Let him that has ears hear what the Spirit is saying. This is not Law, medicine, science, technology or engineering these are eternal truth that are not subject to our opinion or acceptance they are absolute through ages and will forever be, no advancement in any field can change God, lets amend our ways now and be at peace with God, for that is the whole essence of our creation.

1 Like

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Grupo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rozaytee:
he is not wicked he is saying d truth...u sef..look around and see wats happening in dis world today
Who are the people causing the things happening in the world today? Is it not people like you and OP?
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
kingkakaone:

The mark is not 666 please.
How can a mark become a number?
Have u ever seen a mark that is also called a number?

Go and read that Scripture in revelation again and u will see what it said. " LET HIM THAT HAVE WISDOM CALCULATE THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN..."

I will ask baba ijebu to calculate for us. He is good with numbers than I am.

You no dey watch all dz movies with bio-engineered soldiers that are tagged abi.. If 666 is tattooed on each one of dem, what will you call dt tag? A sign? Abi a mark? Or u confused.... And if u think m still confused, enlighten me.. No vex u hear sad
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by SYLVESTER777: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
THE GREAT CONTROVERSY-BY E.G WHITE. This classic non-fiction is the best BOOK I HAVE READ......(Talks about the stupendous crisis in the world,WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST etc).For e-copy send requests to:edosyl777@gmail.com.You will enjoy reading it.
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by thunderbabs: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
It is going to be either the mark of the beast, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

It cld be either of the 3. The koko is dt they signify the beast.

Mark, name, or number.
Rev 13 v 17
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by thunderbabs: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Guidette:

The mark of the beast is in everyone of us already. Every single living organism is made up of Carbon-12, which is one of the atoms used as the building structure for all DNA and RNA in human beings when combined with other elements like Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, etc.
Carbon-12, which is the 6th element in the periodic table, has an atomic structure that is made up of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. If you don't believe me, check your periodic table and a Chemistry textbook. Pick up a book and read instead of spreading false information.

Jesuuuuuuu, it is finished!!!
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by olawamide042(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 My Uncle's number plate is BDG 666 BJ..Does that mean he has the mark of the beast....
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Will I have excessive money if I can get the mark on my forehead?
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
What bout this 'hell' we are living in? That just mean some people will go to hell twice
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by ibietela2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
mrvitalis:
Are we not meant to be happy the world would come to an end so we all go to hell or heaven

Unbelievers like us should be worried Christians cant be affected like us

Lol
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by omosefeeguaibor(f): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Reading through the first page of each comment , its so sad to see that majority of us doubts the day of the lords coming, and are still calling it a fluke.
Whether you believe it or not, the standard of the most high God remains sure and will never change. My two pence is this, let him that has ear heed to the call of salvation while he still can, there won't be any excuse come that day. Besides its not as if it is difficult to yield to God.

1 Like

Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by wildkat: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
royalamour:
OK is that simple. Dear God, you already know of the impending doom and you can do something about it, simply save everyone of this avoidable resources wastage.

The devil should just swallow his pride and apologize to God. Why is it so hard?

At times I wonder. Just simple "I'm sorry" from the devil will end all these.
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by awesomegenius(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
BIBLE IN 2THESE 2;3-5 TOLD US THAT THE ANTI-CHRIST IS SEATED IN A CHURCH AND IS THERE CLAIMING TO BE GOD,RECEIVING WORSHIP ETC. TO HELP US TO KNOW THE VERY CHURCH WHERE THIS MAN OF SIN IS HIDING,SINCE THERE ARE MANY CHURCHES ON EARTH,BIBLE IN REV 17,SPOKE ABOUT MYSTERY BABYLON-THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS. WOMEN IN THE BIBLE SYMBOLISE CHURCHES JUST THE WAY TREES SYMBOLISE HUMAN BEINGS. MYSTERY BABYLON,WHICH BIBLE CALLED A HARLOT,ONLY SYMBOLISED ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, A WOMAN (CHURCH) SITUATED OR LOCATED ON A CITY THAT HAS 7HEADS, WHICH REV 17-9 DESCRIBED AS 7MOUNTAINS. THIS REVELATION, GIVES US CLUE TO KNOW THE VERY CITY ON EARTH HOUSING THE VERY CHURCH WHERE THE DEVIL IS HIDING INFORM OF A MAN OF GOD AND IS THERE RECEIVING WORSHIP THAT SHOULD GO TO GOD. THE ONLY CITY ON EARTH WIT 7MOUNTAINS,WHICH WERE CALLED 7HEADS IS VATICAN CITY AND THAT IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF CATHOLIC CHURCH. TIME WILL FAIL US TO BREAK UP EVERY SYMBOL IN REV 17 TO HELP US TO SEE THAT THIS WOMAN WAS THE CHURCH OF ROME. IT IS IN THIS CHURCH THAT A MAN ANSWERS HOLY FATHER,WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE SUCH,AND THAT IS GOD HIMSELF. THESAME MAN CLAIMS THE POWER OF INFALLIBITY,MAKING HIMSELF GOD. REV 17-5 SAID THAT HE IS FILLED WIT NAMES OF BLASPHEMIES AND THESAME MAN ANSWERS PRINCE OF PEACE, MEANING THAT HE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT. REV 13;16-18 TOLD US TO COUNT THE NUM OF THE BEAST THAT IT IS THE NUM OF A MAN AND THE NUM OF HIS NAME. IN THE PAPAL GLASS SEAT IS ROME IS WRITTEN--VICARIVS FILEI DEI. THIS NAME WHICH IS A BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD,MEANS THAT POPE IS SEATED INSTEAD OF CHRIST AND THIS NAME WHEN BROKEN DOWN MATHEMATICALLY INTO ROMAN FIGURES GIVE 666. IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE AND ONLY THOSE WIT THE SEAL OF GOD WIL ESCAPE IT AS ITS WORKING THROUGH THE RELIGIOUS SYSTEMS CALLED ECUMENISM AND INTERFAITHISM.ALL CHURCHES ON THIS EARTH ARE NOW ONE UNDER VATICAN AND ALL RELIGIONS UNDER THE EARTH ALSO ONE UNDER POPE AND IT IS CALLED UNITY IN DIVERSITY. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS RIGHT INSIDE CHURCH AND DEVIL WILL FOOL ALL EXCEPT THE ELECT. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT TEAACH YOU THE REST. 07054142412. THE PHOTO OF THE STAIRCASE ATTACHED,IS THE PIC OF THE HOLY STAIRCASE IN THE PAPAL OFFICE IN VATICA AND ON THIS STAIRCASE, NO MAN WALKS ON BUT CRAWL UP ON THEIR KNEES, WHILE GOING TO SEE HIM.

Revelation 13: 18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six......

Vicarius Filii Dei, reduced to its Roman numerals, sums up to
666, where "U" is taken as "V" (two forms of "V"
developed in Latin, which were both used for its
ancestor "U" and modern "V"wink. To produce 666, the
sum works as follows: VICARIV S FILII D EI =
5+1+100+1+5+1+50+1+1+500+1 = 666.
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Michaelkelvin1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin na eegboo and codine!!!!.....
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Rozaytee: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Grupo:

Who are the people causing the things happening in the world today? Is it not people like you and OP?

humans in general..u better wake up from ur dead slumber
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
thunderbabs:

I will ask baba ijebu to calculate for us. He is good with numbers than I am.

You no dey watch all dz movies with bio-engineered soldiers that are tagged abi.. If 666 is tattooed on each one of dem, what will you call dt tag? A sign? Abi a mark? Or u confused.... And if u think m still confused, enlighten me.. No vex u hear sad
Go and read the Scripture the guy gave to understand instead of forming Porsche on what u do t know.
BTW try using other versions while reading the Scripture alongside ur KJV
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by 1930revival(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
mrvitalis:
Are we not meant to be happy the world would come to an end so we all go to hell or heaven

Unbelievers like us should be worried Christians cant be affected like us
IF You SPEND ONLY ONE MINUTE IN HELL YOU WILL REGRET UR CARELESS KOMENT......I ASSURE YOU MY BROTHER.
Re: Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
royalamour:
OK is that simple. Dear God, you already know of the impending doom and you can do something about it, simply save everyone of this avoidable resources wastage.

The devil should just swallow his pride and apologize to God. Why is it so hard?
still wondering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi / 21 Things You Need To Stop Doing This New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.