Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (53719 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Money is good
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by donb06: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kobicove:
And so?

She got very rich due to the unfair advantage through government patronage not necessarily cos she's a very religious person undecided
favour is not fair na.... That's why she should worship the more cos she got what she doesn't deserve.. As long as she didn't follow the kukere way
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nice one cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
"...the Rich also worship God"una dey madt, hu gave her the wealth, life, and other things
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Kotodoctor: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Earthbound:
'The rich also worship the Lord'
OP,

Lol this police don enter for Nigerians. Him go hear am hot.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by iamtardey: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
djxclusive mama... rich rich people
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by bamite(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
sholatem:
I doff my hat for dis woman,extremely rich,marriage still intact,no drama from her nor from her offspring. And yet still come to serve d Lord, some slay mama should learn from this virtuous woman,her fashion sense is something else,i respect u mam

I smell jealousy and envy for the pretty younger ladies out there.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Earthquake1:
After spreading punnani to get oil well you are now deceiving yourself
do you think it's easy to get oil well with punnani? Others would have done it. so bro stop been jealous and work smartly.. God is always Faithful.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:
Let the innocent blood on whose backs you've risen, seek revenge on you and ur generations, B!tch! angry angry
what's this one saying..

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by sammy6(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na where be the church make i become member
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
OIL BARONESS : Is she the Widow in INTO THE BADLANDS?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by TCF1980(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Only tailor in the world that has an oil block. God cannot be mocked

Clap for yourself. I suppose you know the difference between a tailor and someone who studied fashion in a reputable UK institution in the university.

Do well to research about the husband as well. Bar. Modupe Alakija, from a wealthy family whose father and grandfather were contributors to Lagos success stories. Research, read, and learn to contribute good..

3 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by TCF1980(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kobicove:
And so?

She got very rich due to the unfair advantage through government patronage not necessarily cos she's a very religious person undecided

Interesting, could you please explain further on this "...unfair advantage through government patronage..."
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by TCF1980(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Nigerians LOVE people who make a big production of their religious worship, even when those very people are the ones whose rampant greed has contributed to the impoverishment of a nation.

This woman is a thief, pure and simple. Simply because she was hairdresser to a former president's wife, this greedy woman was handed several NATIONAL oil fields as illegal GIFTS. When national assets that rightfully belong to the Nigerian federation are stolen and shared among thieves, the crime is called THEFT, and all involved are criminals, by definition.

Yes Mrs. Ole-jija, you are fooling only the gullible and the easily led, with your amusing display of religious piety, which you would be performing to other inmates in JAIL, if there was such a thing as true justice in Nigeria.

May your private jet, bought with stolen public funds, explode, crash and burn on final approach, with you and your entire champagne crew aboard, Mrs. Olejija, you greedy fat phuck.

Interesting piece bro. Could you please google OPL126 and OML127 and also the court case that lingered for 20yrs when Nigerian Government thought that the OML was given to the Alakija's without due process. Bro, the family bidded for the oil as no multinational wanted it because of its depth and cost. The bidding process went first round without anyone being interestes. It was the second bidding process that she applied. She wasn't favoured by IBB as you believed. Go to FHC Abuja and Supreme court and make your research. She paid same amount other multinationals paid. NNPC, Petrobras, Statoil are operating partners.

Pls, feel free to ask questions and dont just wish innocent people dead because it my turn back at yoi bro.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by TCF1980(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
iamtardey:
djxclusive mama... rich rich people

She is not related to DJ Exclusive bro.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by TCF1980(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Only tailor in the world that has an oil block. God cannot be mocked

Since you my not have the time and energy to research on Nigerian oil and gas sector. I believe thia will guide you when next you feel like joining the bandwagon :

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/02/27/folorunso-alakijas-oil-block-a-model-of-nigerian-elite-racketeering-by-odion-omonfoman/
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Follygunners: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Danty37:

what's this one saying..

Hungry Lion spotted.. undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Organizer111222(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
With that money... you will sing and dance like David did. Have you guys ever wondered why king David Danced the way he did in the old testament
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
TCF1980:

She is not related to DJ Exclusive bro.
he is her cousin bro... at least i know they are family... get your facts right... they are both alakija
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by kayjay007(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2018
I can only imagine the song she's singing..."it shall be permanent, it shall be permanent...what the lord has done for me...it shall be permanent..." Grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by laudate: 3:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Kobicove:
And so?

if you are ever in a position to receive government patronage, or if you ever become the beneficiary of an oil well, please feel free to reject it, so that your village witches will know they succeeded in caging your destiny.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by laudate: 3:59am On Apr 15, 2018
TCF1980:
Interesting piece bro. Could you please google OPL126 and OML127 and also the court case that lingered for 20yrs when Nigerian Government thought that the OML was given to the Alakija's without due process. Bro, the family bidded for the oil as no multinational wanted it because of its depth and cost. The bidding process went first round without anyone being interestes. It was the second bidding process that she applied. She wasn't favoured by IBB as you believed. Go to FHC Abuja and Supreme court and make your research. She paid same amount other multinationals paid. NNPC, Petrobras, Statoil are operating partners.

Pls, feel free to ask questions and dont just wish innocent people dead because it my turn back at yoi bro.

Please stop wasting time trying to educate the clueless, who are firmly blinded by their prejudice and lack of knowledge. angry If Shell, Total, Mobil and other foreign multinationals are dashed oil blocks, they see nothing wrong in it. But when a Nigerian pays license fees for an oil block, then goes ahead to take the risk of developing it, using hard work, perseverance, and intelligence, to deploy men, materials and resources to make it profitable, it becomes an anathema to them. undecided It doesn't matter that fellow Nigerians are employed in the endeavour, and contributions are made to the economy. Their bad belle will not allow them to see the merit in that exercise, simply because the recipient of the oil block is a fellow Nigerian. mtcheew! angry

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 4:58am On Apr 15, 2018
TCF1980:

We're all bound to die, croak, expire or kick the bucket at some point in time, BRO, so there is no need to get all sanctimonious about that basic fact of human existence, unless of course you have a cure for death or some chit.

Your relative Mrs. Olejija was a frigging hairdresser, to whom a military dictator-cum-president's now deceased wife ILLEGALLY handed out oil drilling blocks that were, and ARE, national property. This brazen variant of nepotism remains, to an extent, a time-honored tradition in the murky world that is Nigeria's oil industry, where absolute impunity has merely been supplanted by selective prosecution for graft.

I hope you find that bit of trivia "interesting", BRO, whilst bearing foremost in mind that stolen money remains dirty and blood-stained, regardless of how much desperate laundering of the loot is attempted by perpetrators and their nervous parasitic criminal beneficiaries, after the fact.

The long arm of the law will one day catch up with Mrs. Alaakijale, BRO, and then she will get slam-dunked in jail where she belongs, along with other felony embezzlers both large and small.

There will be plenty of opportunity for you and other treasury-gnawing rodents to prove before a presiding judge in court of LAW, that y'all are ENTITLED by "hairdresser connection" to just TAKE national oil fields, so I would suggest you spend less energy struggling so paint your thieving benefactor Mrs. Alaakijale as a saint, here in the court of internet public opinion, where few would give a flying phuck what folks like your good self have to say, truth be told .

The documented historical facts speak for themselves, about the sudden enrichment of this one-time hairdresser, Mrs. Alaakiijale, along with that of numerous other former and current government cronies just like her, all similarly hidden in plain sight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by supereagle(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by laudate: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jakumo:
We're all bound to die, croak, expire or kick the bucket at some point in time, BRO, so there is no need to get all sanctimonious about that basic fact of human existence, unless of course you have a cure for death or some chit.

Your relative Mrs. Olejija was a frigging hairdresser, to whom a military dictator-cum-president's now deceased wife ILLEGALLY handed out oil drilling blocks that were, and ARE, national property. This brazen variant of nepotism remains, to an extent, a time-honored tradition in the murky world that is Nigeria's oil industry, where absolute impunity has merely been supplanted by selective prosecution for graft.

I hope you find that bit of trivia "interesting", BRO, whilst bearing foremost in mind that stolen money remains dirty and blood-stained, regardless of how much desperate laundering of the loot is attempted by perpetrators and their nervous parasitic criminal beneficiaries, after the fact.

The long arm of the law will one day catch up with Mrs. Alaakijale, BRO, and then she will get slam-dunked in jail where she belongs, along with other felony embezzlers both large and small.

There will be plenty of opportunity for you and other treasury-gnawing rodents to prove before a presiding judge in court of LAW, that y'all are ENTITLED by "hairdresser connection" to just TAKE national oil fields, so I would suggest you spend less energy struggling so paint your thieving benefactor Mrs. Alaakijale as a saint, here in the court of internet public opinion, where few would give a flying phuck what folks like your good self have to say, truth be told .

The documented historical facts speak for themselves, about the sudden enrichment of this one-time hairdresser, Mrs. Alaakiijale, along with that of numerous other former and current government cronies just like her, all similarly hidden in plain sight.

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by okafor200(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2020
All4real2:
Can you Tell the nairalanders how many billionaires who made their money through begging

I am not a beggar and i will never be a beggar!

this life is all about choices!
if I was a beggar and am used to it I would have said I needed like 10k or maybe 20k.

but this is 1 billion naira we are talking about.
I need access to it to change my life for good,

is that not what the lord explained to us in the bible,
seek and you shall find!
knock and the door will be opened for you!

that's why I need this money with faith in Christ Jesus!

no one really knows tomorrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.