Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64390 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by DelTel(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2018
aycorporat:

Thanks. Seems you are explorer's media handler as I observe you've been correcting the 1982 picture impression. Thumbs up

grin grin grin haba! How Explorer go get media handler when he is the guru of media.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by mfm04622: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
nkwuocha:
Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda are films that tries to reveal the genocides carried out in Rwanda. It's a clear reminder that genocide is a crime against God and humanity, something the Nigeria government sees otherwise. They not only removed BIAFRA war from history, they also tried to stop and censored the BIAFRA film that featured chiwetal Ejiofor.

What are they trying to hide? The genocide against igbos are in our folktales and Legends,folk songs, dirges, our entire genres of literature. The worst is being in oral traditions. My mom sings it sometimes. I find the dirges extremely thought provoking. Now it's in our media. My question is how do you want to kill this idea?Its not possible.Thw funny thing is many people and children today in igbo land.("..your name is Ejike and I named you after my brother that died during the war... "winkare named after a dead relative from the war. And the circle continues... I will tell same tale to my children and grandchildren. They must know and bear it in their hearts that there must be a price to pay to bring vengeance upon the killers of their ancestors.

They must know that their forefathers were rounded up in camps and shot dead by the Nigerian soldiers.
They must know that children were starved to death.
They must know that their mothers were raped, their foetus snatched off their bellies with swords.
They must know that their ancestors were buried alive.
They must not forget how Benue citizens butchered and slaughter families who are running from the north to Enugu through Benue.
They should remember that their women who refused to be sex slaves have their vagina riddled with bullets.

God cannot be fooled. There must be a price to pay. And truth to his word he kept many of those evil men alive to see this day.

Time shall tell.

You talk as if the other side did not kill anybody! They were victims! You didn't remember they instigated the war and kill as many as they can.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Lothario(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yyeske:
See you crying over my post, next insult from you and you will know how far
You bastard one day when you get wiser you will regret your sayings against the igbo's

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.