Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos (48246 Views)

Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2018
According to reports, a group of cultists alleged to be causing mayhem around Tombia-Amassoma road, were apprehended by a team of Bayelsa volunteer service on Friday night. The hoodlums were nabbed during an operation by the security outfit yesterday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/cultists-arrested-by-security-men-during-operation-in-bayelsa-state-photos.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by mikejj(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Africa self ehn

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by FinBalor: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Do I blame the youths of this country if they join cultism? They have a worthless, useless President who have nothing to offer them?

You see people, I get mad when people refuse to learn from there past histories!

This is a man that has never achieved anything in his life apart from being "Incorruptible" (WASH!)
He can tell that to the marines or his almajeric brothers!

Nigerians, have you people not noticed that since this man became President, he has always blamed the past administration from day 1! Thats his life achievement. If you give this worthless fellow another four years, it will still be garbage in, garbage out.

Yes! Buhari is a very worthless and ill fated human being. I say this without mincing words.
Just read further.

Let me proove to you people my point. Back when I was in the secondary school, we had teachers who were so complacent with work that they barely thought us anything! But at the end of the month, they received salaries. After secondary school and we all went to universities, did we all not try to keep up with the curriculum of the university even though we were handicapped from secondary school? Did we blame our past teachers in secondary for not giving us the foundation we need to study maths in the university? If you guys watch, serious students would move on and catch up with the new system. But the iddiots back in class then will continue complaining and procrastinating till its too late and nothing achieved!

These scenario is akin to what is happening to Buhari now. Yes! We agree that money was being stolen under Jonathan. But what were you elected for Buhari? Is it not to stop the robbery and reposition Nigeria?

Buhari when will you ever be useful in your very useless life? Must you always complain? Why not forget the past administration and focus on giving us a better life?

I have never believed in you and will never believe in you! There is a Latin Adage that says "Nemo dat, quod non habet". It means, Nobody gives what he or she does not have.

Buhari you dont have it and will never have it. I know you will probably win again because you have millions of zombies who still look up to you as a Messiah. Personally, I am saving up millions already just in case you win. I know it will be a very tough hell.

You are hopeless, useless, redundant, non progressive, ineffectual, ineffective, kaput, INCOMPETENT, pathetic, inept, retrogressive, renegade, broken retarrd, fruitless and not needed.

My PVC is armed to remove you already.

Omoyele Sowore Is My Candidate. With Love From Anambra live and direct!

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by dafeyankee: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Useless people.
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by somez(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
The day you sign up to cultism, youv signed your death � warrant.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Jh0wsef(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
See as person worwor..

Thats not God's image.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by DrToche: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
what a country and the useless leaders we have now....
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
the face the dark one has in is really funny...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by shallyangel(f): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Shit . . . .just look at his tiny leg (Okpa Ita!!!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Serves them right grin

Where is their gang leader to come and deliver them? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
FinBalor:
Do I blame the youths of this country if they join cultism? They have a worthless, useless President who have nothing to offer them?
Wat are u waiting for nonsense talk ! Go n join

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by oyonu(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Crime does not pay get something doing as long as it's legit. There is dignity in labour. The guy on the last picture with gun pointed to his head looks like someone about to ejaculate while receiving head�

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by hezy4real01(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2018
I would love it if they can remove their boxers too

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by olylove: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2018
After this beating of life, when u hear CUT nobe CULT Ohhh u go de run... Or I guess people are naturally stubborn

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Jamie90(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
I hope those policemen are not gays
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by BIXYBABE: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by anyimontana(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Weekend beating.. That one lips go need surgery

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by wale377(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Underwear.? .... you could have just said boxers I even thought they were girls grin angry cool
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by romoruyi(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Bad thing dey sweet until naija police catch and panel-beat u proper.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by BruncleZuma: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
You pipo will rush book space and still comment nonsense I taya for una oh
Meanwhile see that police man to shoot gun is sweeting him see as he carelessly handles the gun if it fire's he will say it was accidental discharge or the boys were armed.

Cultists will continue to die miserably or live unfruitful, chaotic lives. I'm yet to see a successful man come out and say yes cultism made me who I am today

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Reelectbuhari: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, a group of cultists alleged to be causing mayhem around Tombia-Amassoma road, were apprehended by a team of Bayelsa volunteer service on Friday night. The hoodlums were nabbed during an operation by the security outfit yesterday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/cultists-arrested-by-security-men-during-operation-in-bayelsa-state-photos.html

have witnessed most of these cultisst...always on pants...they don't care if it is female or male pants......

if argued further most of these cultist are homosexuals......
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Deo1986(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Say no to jungle justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by Dearlord(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2018
What a mess.
It high time the Cultist should protest for freedom of religion.
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by donbachi(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Niger delta and Cultism is like apc and lai mohamed.always moving together...they could also be apprehended out of envy or innocent persons.
Re: Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos by sloopyy: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
And why’s that one opening his mouth like a tilapia fish e be like him hear say dem go face firing squad by morning grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.