Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him (1177 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Presidential Battle: PDP, Atiku’s New Plot To Demonise CJN Exposed / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by engineerboat(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, says he feels nothing but pity for those twisting the words of his principal to demonise him.

Adesina said there is a plot to twist and slant every word from the president in the negative, all in a bid to “demean, de-market, and demonise” and make him unattractive to the electorate.

Describing it as “irresponsible politics”, Adesina said much of that is expected as election approaches.

He added that “sensible” Nigerians would queue behind Buhari at the polls next year and at the end of it all, “the detractors would be holding the short ends of the stick and looking small, forlorn and disconsolate”.

He was reacting to the reports on President Muhammadu Buhari’s comment during his meeting with Justin Wellby, archbishop of Canterbury, in London.

“Since President Muhammadu Buhari met with the Archbishop of Canterbury in London on Wednesday and spoke on the likely impact of gunmen trained by former Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, on the killings by herdsmen in Nigeria, some people have virtually flown off the handle, ululating as if wailing was going out of fashion,” he wrote on Facebook.

“They twisted the meaning of Mr. President’s words (yes, some people twist everything, even the words of God; 2 Peter:3, 15,16). They claimed he was blaming Gaddafi, long dead, for the killings in Nigeria. But let’s see the vacuousness and intellectual laziness in the twist they have given what President Buhari said, out of sheer malice and evil hearts. Sadly, even a Senator was involved in the sickening display of poisonous heart. That’s what you get when small minds get into high places.

“The President talked about the influx of militia trained, armed and used by Gaddafi, who now dispersed into different countries, including possibly Nigeria, after the Libyan strongman’s death. Are some people claiming ignorance of such development, despite it being global knowledge? So deep must be the ignorance of such people. Simple research will show them the Libyan influence on proliferation of small arms all over Africa, after Gaddafi’s death.

“The president then talked about the herdsmen we used to know, who carried just sticks, and at worst a cutlass, saying those armed with sophisticated weapons were unknown to this clime. Is that not true? If herdsmen have suddenly turned murderous in a country, it calls for all sorts of interrogation, including intellectual, as to what may have gone wrong. The causes could be multifarious. And solutions must be jointly proffered.”

The presidential spokesman said those who allegedly painting Buhari in bad light are more interested in problems than solutions.

“A president has sensitive security reports available to him. President Buhari gave another vista from which the herdsmen/farmers clashes could be considered, but rather than be reflective and do critical interrogation, the wailers engaged in their pastime: they began to wail, including senators and people who should naturally be level-headed and examine issues dispassionately. Very sorry,” he said.

“But we are working on solutions, President Buhari told the cleric. They ignored that. It holds no meaning for them. They are interested in problems, not solutions. Problems serve their pernicious interests more. Pity!

“That is what hatred does to the heart. It stunts the mind and poisons the soul. Such heart plays petty partisan and divisive politics with every matter. It is what President Buhari at that meeting called ‘irresponsible politics’. And as we head for general elections next year, much more of it would be seen, except such people reform, and put on their thinking caps.

“The tendency now is to twist and slant every word from President Buhari in the negative, all in a bid to demean, de-market, and demonize him, and make him unattractive to the electorate. But those who do it are to be pitied. Sensible Nigerians know what the President is doing for the country, and would queue behind him at the polls next year. At the end of it all, the detractors would be holding the short ends of the stick and looking small, forlorn and disconsolate. Where would they then hide their faces?”

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-pity-using-buharis-words-demonise/amp/

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by bjayx: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Pity Ur father!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by dynicks(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2018
pity your conscience.!!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by zombieTRACKER: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2018
Trying all possible means to justify his paycheck

I only pity femi Adesina
Defending a dullard on a daily basis is not easy

Once it's not on a paper for the dullard to read
Expect more gaffes from him

Ask Angela merkel of West Germany

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by OfficialAwol(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2018
He said they are trying to de-market him and make him unattractive to the electorates...

I think someone should remind these buffoons in Power that Buhari became unattractive to the electorates right from the first six months of his administration.

Infamous 97/5%

Insensitivity to herdsmen killings.

Outright show of nepotism.

Flagrant disobedience of court orders.

Recent blaming of dead Gaddafi for the herdsmen milieu.

Buhari's greatest enemy is Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by musa234(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Stupid Yoruba man.. Ass licker.. I don't expect anything less, you must defend the clueless man

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by CowHard: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Yoruba's always doing the dirty job for the gambaris.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by Paperwhite(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
So is Buhari now a god that is infallible Why can all these sycophantic Buhari aides ever shut their mouth & spare us this their annoying stupidity angry Of course defending a failure is failure itself.Enjoy it while it lasts.

#BUHARI IS A FAILURE & GROSSLY INCOMPETENT

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by chinoxstock: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerians pity you too

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by newbornmacho(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Useless idiot. The same thing hatred did to your black soul in the administration of goodluck Jonathan , twisted bastard

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by saaron(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Repeat all Lies Over And Over Again Until Nigerians Accep Them as Truth.
This is the working Ideology of buhari's destructive govt.
Let me indulge in their lies and ask them the following questions:
1. If the massacres currently taken place in the country is caused by Libyan herdsmen, why was buhari's rudderless govt angry with Apostle Sulaiman for urging his Church members to Kill Amy Terrorist herder that comes close to his church?
2. If Libyan herdsmen are responsible for the bloodshed all over the place, why is buhari's destructive govt Driving Cattle Colony as the FINAL solutions to stop the killing or violence will continue?
3. If Libyan herdsmen are the culprits responsible for the blood shed in Benue where over 77 people were send to the early graves, Why did Inspector General of Police said "Anti Open Grazing law" was the cause of the massacre?
4. If Libyan herdsmen (who are foreigners) are the ones wiping villages and communities all over the middle belt, why is buhari's useless govt angry with Danjuma for urging people to defend themselves against foreign killers?
5. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist killing families and hacking down pregnant women on the farms, Why are Nigerian fulani people seen occupying Lands recently attacked by Libyan herdsmen in Plateau and Benue including Kogi State.
I have Authoritative information that Communities wiped out by the so call "Libyan Herdsmen" have been occupied ILLEGALLY by NIGERIAN FULANI LOCALS AND ARE PROTECTED BY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.
6. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist killing people in their farms, how were the Libyan herdsmen able to fly Helicopters from from Libya-Mali-Niger-Nigeria down to Delta States to supply questionable items (weapons) to their comrades in the bush without RADAR DETECTION by Nigerian security?
7. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist committing terrorist activities in middle belt, Why is buhari's incompetent govt called it "Communal Clash?" Is this not a case of Foreign Invasion and Foriegn Terrorist Attack on locals

8. We have seen news of UK in diplomatic row with Russia over an attack were a Russian and his daughter were attacked on British soil, what is buhari's useless govt doing about Libya? Foreigners attack your citizen on your own soil (Nigerian Soil) and no diplomatic row with Libya has been heard? Tell us another story. If UK could be this hard on Russia (Speculative) by expelling Russian diplomats over attack on 2 Russian Citizens on British soil, Why is buhari's disaster govt not doing same to Libya after massacres of thousands of lives by the so call Libyan herdsmen?
10. Are Libyan herdsmen the ones stopping people from entering their own farms in Delta State?
The above are the questions that I will ask if I accidentally hit my head on the wall and believe Buhari's Libyan story.
FOREIGN TERRORIST INVASION IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT LOCAL COLLUSION!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by saaron(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2018
saaron:
Repeat all Lies Over And Over Again Until Nigerians Accep Them as Truth.
1. If the massacres currently taken place in the country is caused by Libyan herdsmen, why was buhari's rudderless govt angry with Apostle Sulaiman for urging his Church members to Kill Amy Terrorist herder that comes close to his church?
2. If Libyan herdsmen are responsible for the bloodshed all over the place, why is buhari's destructive govt Driving Cattle Colony as the FINAL solutions to stop the killing or violence will continue?
3. If Libyan herdsmen are the culprits responsible for the blood shed in Benue where over 77 people were send to the early graves, Why did Inspector General of Police said "Anti Open Grazing law" was the cause of the massacre?
4. If Libyan herdsmen (who are foreigners) are the ones wiping villages and communities all over the middle belt, why is buhari's useless govt angry with Danjuma for urging people to defend themselves against foreign killers?
5. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist killing families and hacking down pregnant women on the farms, Why are Nigerian fulani people seen occupying Lands recently attacked by Libyan herdsmen in Plateau and Benue including Kogi State.
I have Authoritative information that Communities wiped out by the so call "Libyan Herdsmen" have been occupied ILLEGALLY by NIGERIAN FULANI LOCALS AND ARE PROTECTED BY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.
6. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist killing people in their farms, how were the Libyan herdsmen able to fly Helicopters from from Libya-Mali-Niger-Nigeria down to Delta States to supply questionable items (weapons) to their comrades in the bush without RADAR DETECTION by Nigerian security?
7. If Libyan herdsmen are the terrorist committing terrorist activities in middle belt, Why is buhari's incompetent govt called it "Communal Clash?" Is this not a case of Foreign Invasion and Foriegn Terrorist Attack on locals

8. We have seen news of UK in diplomatic row with Russia over an attack were a Russian and his daughter were attacked on British soil, what is buhari's useless govt doing about Libya? Foreigners attack your citizen on your own soil (Nigerian Soil) and no diplomatic row with Libya has been heard? Tell us another story. If UK could be this hard on Russia (Speculative) by expelling Russian diplomats over attack on 2 Russian Citizens on British soil, Why is buhari's disaster govt not doing same to Libya after massacres of thousands of lives by the so call Libyan herdsmen?
10. Are Libyan herdsmen the ones stopping people from entering their own farms in Delta State?
The above are the questions that I will ask if I accidentally hit my head on the wall and believe Buhari's Libyan story.
FOREIGN TERRORIST INVASION IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT LOCAL COLLUSION!
Future Reference.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by alohman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
the Fulani and Hausa califate has an agenda..The country has been mssed up. unfortunately our politicians don't give a dam many Nigerians are in trouble. their means of likelihood has been seized by foreign ers hired by Buhari to accomplish their evil agenda Midle belt and Southern Nigeria should wake up from slumber. a stiich in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by SalamRushdie: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
By sensible Nigerians does he mean Zombies? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by buhariguy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
OfficialAwol:
He said they are trying to de-market him and make him unattractive to the electorates...

I think someone should remind these buffoons in Power that Buhari became unattractive to the electorates right from the first six months of his administration.

Infamous 97/5%

Insensitivity to herdsmen killings.

Outright show of nepotism.

Flagrant disobedience of court orders.

Recent blaming of dead Gaddafi for the herdsmen milieu.

Buhari's greatest enemy is Buhari.
idiotic pigs of Biafra don't even know what they want.

So, all this you listed are the problem of idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by OfficialAwol(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
buhariguy:

Someday, not distant from today, you, and your ilks, will pay for this stupidity.

It's a promise.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by uwa1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
do your job and advice him properly.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by dodelight(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
buhariguy:

When I see comments like this, I just pass over and don't bother to convince idiots like this to think otherwise. It's hard to cope with a generation of bigots!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by chernest2002: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is the most wicked government, so knowing fully well that this killers are from Libya and they wanted us to give them lands in our backyards, Femi so you have sold your soul to this devils? How many years will it take the government to declare war against this foreign invaders? You are still looking for solution secretly, if speaking out makes me a hater then I don't want to be a lover.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by vinnex: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
So President Buhari knows the killers all this while and decides to keep quite.
His Nigerian army have been bribed as well... Let their panel also visit Benue if they are serious..
Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by rumours: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
I thought they said this 'useful idiot' Femi Adesina is a deacon in Foursquare? What a reproach to the The Church!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by quincee88(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=saaron post=66700317]Repeat all Lies Over And Over Again Until Nigerians Accep Them as Truth.
4. If Libyan herdsmen (who are foreigners) are the ones wiping villages and communities all over the mi
Re: Femi Adesina: I Pity Those Using Buhari’s Words To Demonise Him by bennyann: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Have you ever wondered why most of PMB 's words are used against him? This is someone who is dumb in his own country until he steps outside the shores of Nigeria or he is with BBC hausa or what is it called? undecided

Sorry Femi, but we also pity you. His own statements have been working against him before and ever since he became the president till now and not because election approaches.

No matter how much I don't want to speak against PMB, I must confess he is very crafty.

Personally, a president who doesn't feel comfortable in communicating directly with his fellow citizens who are his subjects isn't the country's president - He isn't the people's President.

or is it that his fellow citizens disgusts him? I doubt this because it would mean he isn't a citizen of the country he presides. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Saraki In Dramatic Handshake [PHOTO] / It's Time For Ndigbo To Ask Nigeria Hard Questions- Gov. Obiano / Frame-up Allegation: FG Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.