Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please Read This! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Read This! (1475 Views)

Before You Place Another Bet, Read This / Please Read This If You Play Sport Betting And Want To Know More. / Sports Notice!!!!!! Please Read This Thread You Wouldn't Regret Ever Doing So. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This! by babesiosis: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
please house, I'm new on nairaland, I need the right information about a guy that has a telegram group on sport betting (20 sure odds daily).
This group has over 5k active members and I'm sure some people must have had biz transactions with him here on NL.
pls, I would like to ask, how reliable is this guy? is he a scammer? how sure are his game? though some of his free tips are good but that doesn't guarantee that his VIP tips will make sense.
His subscriptions are quite expensive, so I need to know so that I don't fall a victim.
His Name is okwu chinonso of @sure15odds
Re: Please Read This! by babesiosis: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Please Read This! by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:49am On Apr 15, 2018
it's a scam

3 Likes

Re: Please Read This! by dcolumbus001: 1:05am On Apr 15, 2018
babesiosis:
please house, I'm new on nairaland, I need the right information about a guy that has a telegram group on sport betting (20 sure odds daily).
This group has over 5k active members and I'm sure some people must have had biz transactions with him here on NL.
pls, I would like to ask, how reliable is this guy? is he a scammer? how sure are his game? though some of his free tips are good but that doesn't guarantee that his VIP tips will make sense.
His subscriptions are quite expensive, so I need to know so that I don't fall a victim.
sounds like the nonsman we know.. Bros run while you can.. Pure scam

2 Likes

Re: Please Read This! by masterplan303(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
cool
Re: Please Read This! by masterplan303(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Please Read This! by ghanaman5050: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
babesiosis:
That boy is a scammer . Stay far from him .

1 Like

Re: Please Read This! by peeps4u: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
dcolumbus001:
sounds like the nonsman we know.. Bros run while you can.. Pure scam

You're right, he's nonsma07. I have been following his telegram since the day of ninsmantips to when he changed the channel to sure20 after being bursted here. He is a pure scammer

2 Likes

Re: Please Read This! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Join kanyking on telegram channel for 3-5 odds and 10 odds and above for maxbet. Well analyze and accurate game. Just search "kingkany" on your telegram or enter link /kingkany
Re: Please Read This! by Geenosko: 2:00pm On May 14, 2018
babesiosis:

Run!!!
He's a scammer. Very bold one.
Re: Please Read This! by Rayxin: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2018
In as much as that boy okwu chinonso has scammed many people with evidence don't you guys think of uniting against him? He can be traced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Pig Picks Winning World Cup Teams – Breeder (photo) / Haruna Lukman Scores World Class Goal / Wenger: Fabregas Chelsea Deal Struck Since 'early 2014'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.