Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him (3754 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by ewuzie7: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
A white boy trying to bully a Nigerian kid in High school…. got the beating of his life..

Follow link to watch video: http://easternreporter.com/2018/04/14/video-nigerian-boy-beat-up-a-white-kid-who-tried-to-bully-him/

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by isan(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wait the government are coming for u
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by TheTrueSeeker: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
And the other white kids were watching....!!!
The Nigerian was really angry and couldn't hide it anymore..!!!
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
We must do that to every Indian and Arab that disrespects us in our country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by princechurchill(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yea beat that white racist macaroni body odour stinking boy up

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehe.... Next time you no go pass your boundary

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Kingpee2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
You are not a bastard,teach the mannerless boy a lesson ..

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bolowolowo:
try it and see how d Nigerian police will brutalize you

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by talk2saintify(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
try it and see how d Nigerian police will brutalize you

If that's what it takes to defend the dignity of my culture and people, so be it. I will not idly stand by while foreigners treat us disingenuously in our own land. We've got to change our thinking going forward.
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bolowolowo:

If that's what it takes to defend the dignity of my culture and people, so be it. I will not idly stand by while foreigners treat us disingenuously in our own land. We've got to change our thinking going forward.
you are talking as if u are not a Nigerian, or u don't reside here.nothing like rule of law down here.police go kill you, and nothing go happen.if u like try am,your case Na sorry
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
you are talking as if u are not a Nigerian, or u don't reside here.nothing like rule of law down here.police go kill you, and nothing go happen.if u like try am,your case Na sorry

Oya, I understand. I'm not saying I will go out of my way to beat them up. But if they're hurting me or someone I know, I'll fight back.
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Realkenny(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Contest grin cheesy

Hope he's a citizen or else na for surulere e go dey fight next grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Realkenny(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
princechurchill:
Yea beat that white racist macaroni body odour stinking boy up
nobody said anything like racism here it's just normal teenagers fighting. Cos the opponent is white or something.

Use your head not everything is racism

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by SalamRushdie: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bloggers and lies..No video of this anywhere and nothing to prove the black kid was Nigerian set
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by chiagozien(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
THAT IS AN IGBO BOY.
IF NA THIS KIDS THAT EATS ONLY AMALA,NA DIFFERENT STORY IT GO BE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by jerryunit48: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Serves him right if you ask me
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by OneCorner: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
chiagozien:
THAT IS AN IGBO BOY.

IF NA THIS KIDS THAT EATS ONLY AMALA,NA DIFFERENT STORY IT GO BE

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by Baddiezz(f): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Where's the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by stilldoingokay(f): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bolowolowo:

their deserve it I swear, have you ever work with a depressed one.
Re: Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him by SternProphet: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
This video is trending. The boy is not a Nigerian boy. Tell lies with dignity.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / Fight In Oshodi Today / Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.