Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (65548 Views)

WATCH: Old Man Spotted Giving A Slay Queen Hard Grinding At A Party / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by FisifunKododada: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why are you saying African man? Isn't the beach in Africa and aren't the people there all Africans?

1 Like

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by bionixs: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kingpee2:
Leave the bros alone o,what’s the essence of th beach if you can’t wash your body thoroughly....Enjoy your bath my man..
the man just stand one corner dey observe the best side and dey wait make people clear small,make im do the needful. water no dey yard abeg
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na celestial church member. Ajepako is always doing that every last Friday of the month because she wants my attention
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
another victim of false prophets of the Cherubim and Serabum! How many amen we go make?? Suffer suffed for world, enjoy for heaven. Very soon the false prophet will tell him that his wife or one old woman or his step mother his the cause of his financial challenges. If Fela catch you for that waterside, it would need the attention of all your ancestors to save you
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by kcfresh110: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by CDCEO001: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
When i read "African Man" I thought the African man went to a beach in Europe or any other country whre it could look wired to go with soap and sponge.
But have seen a beach in a country where they have shower spots in the beach. After you are done, you can go in there and take shower before leaving.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by SirApex123: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hahaha see you.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
African man...

Please, why call him an African man when you could have easily mentioned the state of the African country he is from? Besides, looking at the picture, the beach is in one of the countries of Africa so why the unnecessary and "inferiority complex" highlight?
Please, respect Africa, it's older than you.

Less I forget, what's wrong with the African man wanting to take his bath?
I bet you would have called it adorable if it was a European man or an American man

You are mad
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by sunboy(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Issa celestical wink wink wink
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by zicoisaac: 1:35am On Apr 15, 2018
shey person no fit baff again. free this man joor. over sabi too dey worry some people.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Spells(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2018
grin

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by satowind(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Ibo high on drugs !
still fresh pass u and your afonjo brother
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by sunnysunny69(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
satowind:
still fresh pass u and your afonjo brother
am alive, he's facing execution in few months time and I'll fuuuck his wife and mom while he await his faith .
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by ajepako(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Na celestial church member. Ajepako is always doing that every last Friday of the month because she wants my attention

Sule Werey Ibadan tongue tongue
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mud-faced
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pidginwhisper: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen post=66703514p:
shocked lipsrsealed
shey i lie ni
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
shey i lie ni
Good evening sir kiss kiss
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pidginwhisper: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Good evening sir kiss kiss
come lemme feed you smiley smiley
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
come lemme feed you smiley smiley
What did you prepare kiss kiss hope you didn't forgot to add salt this time around lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pidginwhisper: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What did you prepare kiss kiss hope you didn't forgot to add salt this time around lipsrsealed cheesy
veggies..no salt..raw fish. That's how we roll. You need to get use it kiss kiss
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
veggies..no salt..raw fish. That's how we roll. You need to get use it kiss kiss
I hate fish with passion kiss kiss
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pidginwhisper: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I hate fish with passion kiss kiss
Same here. But when you're left with no alternative, you've gt no choice. I've eaten raw fish several times.

Trust your day was splendid.
kiss
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Same here. But when you're left with no alternative, you've gt no choice. I've eaten raw fish several times.

Trust your day was splendid.
kiss
Please stop it kinda looks weird shocked

Sure but so stressful cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pidginwhisper: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please stop it kinda looks weird shocked

Sure but so stressful cheesy
it's kinda healthy you know. I just remove the intestines wash thoroughly with stream water.. then am good to go. I only do that whenever cooking sturvs are outta reach and m starved..

And you couldnt gimme a call to ease the stress for you.. angry angry
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
it's kinda healthy you know. I just remove the intestines wash thoroughly with stream water.. then am good to go. I only do that whenever cooking sturvs are outta reach and m starved..

And you couldnt gimme a call to ease the stress for you.. angry angry
Please don't make me throw up like WTF are you eating

Oh my bad I'm sorry sir embarassed
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Pidginwhisper: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please don't make me throw up like WTF are you eating

Oh my bad I'm sorry sir embarassed
]hehehehe... ayam eating fish tongue tongue

Dinner yet?
kiss
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by satowind(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
sunnysunny69:
am alive, he's facing execution in few months time and I'll fuuuck his wife and mom while he await his faith .
hE ISN'T gonna die and local people cant Bleep people wife
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by herkmatut: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
That's how you do it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.