Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (65511 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / WATCH: Old Man Spotted Giving A Slay Queen Hard Grinding At A Party / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by daddio(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja high on ewedu

Your sense dey Boko Haram camp
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by movid(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na spiritual cleansing
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
hahahahahaha, the man is making me laugh o.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
daddio:

Your sense dey Boko Haram camp
Ur grandmoda Toto der
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

OSU always senseless
Ur moda na mumu.
Senseless.afonja
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Tellemall: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
kidman96:
Don't be an idiot. Why use the phrase "African man"? This is the height of inferiority complex. Everyone on that beach is black and African.so what the hell?

Secondly he may be homeless and just wants to have his bath. Its a beach and there is water not everybody at the beach is there for fun some just want to bathe. So let him be.

Wonder when it became a crime for people to bath at the beach. It's probably the only place he can do so. They're acting like he left his bathroom just to come to the beach to bath because that's what he has fantasized doing.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Ur moda na mumu.
Senseless.afonja
lol
Frustrated jobless son an ugly hag wh0re and a drunkard fagg0t father . May your life and your entire generation remain miserable.
Bastard son of a wh0re. Osu pig
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Ur grandmoda Toto der
E no go better for your olosho mama
That useless ashawo for don abort u .
oloriburuku
Frustrated child of hate.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

lol
Frustrated jobless son an ugly hag wh0re and a drunkard fagg0t father . May your life and your entire generation remain miserable.
Bastard son of a wh0re. Osu pig
ur life will b ova soon.
Prodct of a babalawo rape.
Go bck 2 ur mud house wt brown roof n eat ewedu dn fvck ur moda
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Ur moda na mumu.
Senseless.afonja
Bastard osu pig
E no go better for that ashawo wey born u
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
MY life will be over soon.
I AM Prodct of a babalawo rape.
I WILL Go bck 2 MY mud house wt brown roof n eat OPA dn fvck MY moda
THAT IS OKAY
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Bastard osu pig
E no go better for that ashawo wey born u
Ur.moda still dey do ashawo 4 Togo at 60yrs.
Nwa amosu.
Akpa amu dirty.
Ritualist
Head hunta
Moda focker
Fada killer
Ur ashawo sista wey u don fork finish dey suck blakhoc prick
May ewedu soup choke u 2 death.
Baskard forked
Fetish asshole
Bobrisky homo
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by guuudy87(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Which women...? I think you're on the wrong thread cool
Try to be at any beach around 5am and you'll see for yourself
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Ur.moda still dey do ashawo 4 Togo at 60yrs.
Nwa amosu.
Akpa amu dirty.
Ritualist
Head hunta
Moda focker
Fada killer
Ur ashawo sista wey u don fork finish dey suck blakhoc prick
Go and learn from your drunkard useless father how he use to fukk your olosho sisters.
No use prick scatter your mama toto. Learn to fukk your sisters too
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by kmaster007: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
village pple following him up and down
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Go and learn from your drunkard useless father how he use to fukk your olosho sisters.
No use prick scatter your mama toto. Learn to fukk your sisters too
Even til nw, ur moda still want 2 abort u.
Mistake product.
Child of sacrifice. Dem sacrifice u 2 Ogun.
Ogun go damage ur destiny
Sango go kil ur mama
Ex convict
Prisoned because u were cut forking a goat
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by seangy4konji: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
So is it a crime to have your bath at the beach

U must be very daft.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Even til nw, ur moda still want 2 abort u.
Mistake product.
Child of sacrifice. Dem sacrifice u 2 Ogun.
Ogun go damage ur destiny
Sango go kil ur mama
Ex convict
Prisoned because u were cut forking a goat
Shut up
Miserable Osu bastard child of hate.
Product of a broken condom
E no go better for that ashawo wey born u.
Miserable OSU pig
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by royalamour(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men will never seize to amaze us cheesy

Cease is the most appropriate.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up
Miserable Osu bastard child of hate.
Product of a broken condom
E no go better for that ashawo wey born u.
Miserable OSU pig
U HV cross d line.
U n ur moda will sufa all ur life.
U will remain a beggar.
Impotent he goat.
Go n chook plantain inside ur mama yansh
Ogun damage ur generation life.
Wizard frm Ile ife.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Bamidele7603: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja high on ewedu
idiot
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bamidele7603:
idiot
Ur moda Toto.
Ogun damage ur destiny u dirty pig.
Eating soup cook wt toilet broom

Ur fada die der
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Bamidele7603: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
kidman96:
Don't be an idiot. Why use the phrase "African man"? This is the height of inferiority complex. Everyone on that beach is black and African.so what the hell?

Secondly he may be homeless and just wants to have his bath. Its a beach and there is water not everybody at the beach is there for fun some just want to bathe. So let him be.
GOD BLESS YOU JOOR
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Truthcat: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
No way he's soaping up and then rinse with sea water if not for a ritual. I think it's for a clean bath after swimming, like we do to rinse chlorine off after getting out of pool.
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by daddio(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Ur grandmoda Toto der
In as much as I didn't bring your parent or grand parents into this, you should have at least make use of your IPOB senses SIR.

TRULY COMMON SENSE ISN'T COMMON.

I respect my parents and I respect urs too so I ain't gonna say anything about them.

Be a good ambassador of your family sir.

Happy weekend
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by omoiyalayi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Abeg make una free the guy joor

What is the essence of going to the beach without taking your bath with or without soap and sponge

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by samzzycash(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Opoki:
He stood their ruminating and concerned about people, the purpose of his bath is likely not going to come to pass. One thing about charm/prayer and success is a level of crazy which is otherwise called faith. If I were the man, I will just go, strip naked, take my bath, commot but he look bothered and contemplating if to proceed or not.

I realised many people that is made it in life has a different view about life, they act differently too.

Kindly check this crazy Afro gospel infusion artiste www.reverbnation.com/japp7 I volunteer to help the crazy guy, you'll like his songs. #StreetlyGospel
you are right bro. There is one particular stream in my town oboy if you pass that stream in the morning or evening you will see men and women bathing start naked without minding people passing by the place is not isolated but somewhere where bikes and cars pass frequently.. If i should try count the number of terrible falling bress wey i Don site for that stream na horror movie i go dey see..
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by eddyslim(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Typical Africana
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Thesia(f): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wetin concern una, if the man wan bath in the beach, na anyone business, some people are nosy putting their nose where it does not belong...
I beg allow the man to bath himself.... undecided
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by armyofone(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
3rd idea
Maybe soap and sponge from Mountain of fire and miracle. Baff, turn back, throw away the sponge and run don't look back.

kidman96:

Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by Proffeluczy1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
guuudy87:
As if women don't do it too.
A beg help me tell am
Re: African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. by kunlery1000(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
That man must be from ogbomosho or oyo[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) / What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.