Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Prefer Money To Good Sexx - Nollywood Actress Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Money To Good Sexx - Nollywood Actress Opens Up (681 Views)

“I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Money To Good Sexx - Nollywood Actress Opens Up by CelebNaija: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nollywood actress, Amanda Ebeye has revealed why she would choose money above good sex when asked to settle for one

The single mother of one when asked by Saturday Sun said: “If the sex is bad but he is a good man and treats you like a queen, will you stay in the relationship or marriage?’

“As long as he has lots of money, why not? Who has good sex helped? Who cares when the shops are full of the right tools?”

Also, when asked about her family’s reaction when they got to know that she was pregnant out of wedlock, Ebeye said she was old enough to make her decisions.

She said: “When I told my mother that I was pregnant, she simply made me understand that it’s my life, my decision and not hers. Luckily for me, I have amazing parents. I have done my obligations as a child. So, there’s really nothing to worry about.”

Re: I Prefer Money To Good Sexx - Nollywood Actress Opens Up by OfficialAwol(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ashawo.

This girl was one of my crushes. I was a fan. But she bleeped up and herself get dicked to pregnancy.

Now she's not ashamed to defend immorality.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slays In Floral Dress / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Multi-million Naira Mansion / Davido Reacts To Claims That His Sexual Advances To Boity Caused Their Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.