Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

“I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up (1672 Views)

Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up by Aysup247: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Talented Nollywood star, Peju Johnson has opened up about how she would prefer getting money rather than having s*x.
“Peju Johnson I don’t like sex i prefer money than having sex”,In a recent interview with Inside Nollywood, Peju clarified that she loves getting money as money cannot wake up one morning and break her heart.
In addition, the actress revealed that she is currently single.

“Money comes first for me because money will not break my heart one day,” she says (laughs). Furthermore, I am not a fan of s*x. So, for me, it’s all about the money. For the time being, there is no man in my world. It is, in reality, complicated. As a result, I’m still single.

When asked whether she would ever consider undergoing surgery to improve some aspects of her body, the actress said that she is happy with the way she looks.

“Never!” she exclaimed. I don’t see why I should. My body makes me so happy. I’m a member of Teamnatural. I believe that drinking plenty of water, exfoliating, moisturizing, and going about my business gives me a healthy glow. I really don’t worry about stuff I can’t fix.

The actress also discussed the advantages and disadvantages of being in the spotlight.
“I think the best part is probably seeing myself on TV and smiling...,
Full Source Of Story ���
https://blendng.com/peju-johnson-i-dont-like-sex-i-prefer-money-than-having-sex/entertainment/

Re: “I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Dunce!

She still thinks acting pays bills.

She need go take classes with her superior colleagues, so they can tell her how many peniis they fvck in a week too keep-up with the life style
Re: “I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up by ogbenimax007: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2021
B4 nko undecided
Re: “I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2021
I no like hustle.I prefer money.
Re: “I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up by Vulcanheph(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Abeg make she leave that thing... Who no like sex?

See better load she carry for chestgringringrin
Re: “I Don’t Like S*x; I Prefer Money.” Peju Johnson Opens Up by harmargedon: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
That's why we pay money after sex. Ashawo oshi.

(1) (Reply)

I Gave all my love To Ibidun, Nothing Left - Pst Ighodalo Speaks On Remarrying. / Bisola, Venita, Broda Shaggi And Denola Grey in Tecno’s Camission Season 2 / Mercy Chinwo Romances Husband As He Signs Their Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.