Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help (882 Views)

Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails / How To Create Webmail That Can Send Bulk Emails / How To Send Bulk Emails Campaignment Of Sendpulse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by mrsage(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello,

I have an email database and I'll like to send bulk mails to introduce my business.

Wish to send at least 5,000 to 10,000 every week. I'm not really IT savvy However I can understand the basics.

Also working on marketing with a low budget.

If you can assist, kindly help.

08028052100. WhatsApp
Re: How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by Nlearn: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Get This Course The Rebirth Of Email Marketing Course https://nairalearn.com/course/rebirth-email-marketing-course/
It comes with BULK Emailer Application To Send Unlimitless emails daily
and it shows you also how to generate thousands of targeted email in hours

Go Here or call 08 0999 68839

Enjoy Bro

Re: How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by iykbethany(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nlearn:
Get This Course The Rebirth Of Email Marketing Course https://nairalearn.com/course/rebirth-email-marketing-course/
It comes with BULK Emailer Application To Send Unlimitless emails daily
and it shows you also how to generate thousands of targeted email in hours

Go Here or call 08 0999 68839

Enjoy Bro

This is not possible bro, no software can send unlimited number of emails daily? How will you do that without email programs blocking you and even your isp?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by mrsage(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2018
iykbethany:

This is not possible bro, no software can send unlimited number of emails daily? How will you do that without email programs blocking you and even your isp?

Good question.....
Re: How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by bedfordng(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
mrsage:
Hello,

I have an email database and I'll like to send bulk mails to introduce my business.

Wish to send at least 5,000 to 10,000 every week. I'm not really IT savvy However I can understand the basics.

Also working on marketing with a low budget.

If you can assist, kindly help.

08028052100. WhatsApp
I have 2 package for this, the self hosted mass mailer and auto responder system which must be installed on your webhosting server to enable you carry out email marketing campaigns 24/7 and track those who clicks and open mails.

this works just like email marketing providers such as mailchimp , awebar, getresponse etc because you can use it to create optin form, send, schedule email, track clicks , opens, segment your list, create templates , manage all your subscriber list etc. this Is what I am using on my server

. if this is what you need, I will show you where to sign up to get free 10000 email sending per month to get started with their smtp server. I will set this up fully on your webhosting server

OR

you can go for the desktop mass mailer which is used to send mass mails . so its up to you to decide which you want. contact Me via my signature below for more info on this.
Re: How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by Nlearn: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
You Still Believe In Impossibilities even with Technology, Very Bad
iykbethany:

Re: How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help by iykbethany(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nlearn:
You Still Believe In Impossibilities even with Technology, Very Bad

1. Technology has gone far but still it still has limitations. Otherwise technology should have given us cure for diabetes, hiv, cancer or even cure for ordinary malaria sef.

2. Not believing in impossibilities means there won't be plane crashes again, fire, storm and earthquakes won't destroy homes again etc. Technology has done well for mankind but it's not yet uhuru bro.

3. I stand on my initial claim that it is legally impossible to send UNLIMITED EMAILS daily. Don't think everyone on Nairaland is ignorant, some of us knows one or two things about IT.

Prove me wrong with facts and not just sentiments

(1) (Reply)

FOMO Review: FOMO Publisher Network Allows You To Earn Up To $800 / Grab Your Webdesign And Hosting Packages Now / I Created A Replica Of Nairaland Website..coding It With My Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.