Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) (36557 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Impregnable101: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
N
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by phranklyn92(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Y
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
there is nothing in that video that says its a nigerian kid
theres also nothing that says the white boy tried to bully him

all i see is some kids filming a schoolyard fight.

not sure what all the wanking is about.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Chuknovski(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
the black kid rained down on him like tsunami
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
akereconfi:
How is he a Nigerian??

Because he's black doesn't mean he is a Nigerian or African....

Exactly

At times I wonder if Nigerians think

Everyone was commenting and no one oaused to think this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Bryan12(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
The blackboy obviously has a form of training and defense mechanism.
Watch the first 3secs of the video again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Donsimoni why did u send me a PM??
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by calliope(f): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
menix:
Next time he sees a Nigerian, he would know Akpu nd pizza re no mate
LMAO...! As in eh grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Igbouwanile(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
According to some American prisons that mud-faced kid is not too young to go jail for 'suspicion of drug possession'
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by ajepako(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Say no to bully... But na the Nija guy throw the first punch sha according to the video

Bros, you didn't hear where the white boy called him Kunte"?

Kinta kunte is the name of the captured slave boy in the slave movie titled "Root"

So he had it coming with that derogatory and racial slur..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
haywire07:
oga u just dey rush to type. Wetin concern Nigerian economy and pikin wey dey fight?

Many of us are happy that the Nigerian boy won, but these are boys who need to be corrected before they grow into shooting themselves .

It doesn't look like he's standing up to fight for his right, rather it's a fight for supremacy

I hope we don't mourn another Nigerian kid

I agree with you on the Naija economy having nothing to do with fight but I disagree that he wasn’t fighting for his right.

Did you see the white kid get into his space and said “I’ll do it again”? to which the black kid pushed him away. The white boy was the aggressor, he taunted and threatened and got what he deserved.

There’s nothing to be proud of here though for any of you gloating. This isn’t a white kid vs black kid stuff, I think they all live in the same hood, use the same play ground.

I just hope the bruised and embarrassed party doesn’t plan a surprise attack with knife or some other weapon later.

@Seun, lalasticlala...I think this thread is very racist. Pls the title should be modified.

If it says “Russian or Italian boy beats a black boy” I’m sure we all be offended.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
OP don use style direct traffic to Nairaland by saying the black kid is a Nigerian. Big fat massive lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by simplyOJ(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin The whity no get power self. See as he suddenly develop waist pain after the beating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by shogsman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is racism,and to think you people are applauding the black boy, eeww.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by letusbepieces: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
WHITE MAN OWN NA TO CARRY WEAPON AND TECHNOLOGY END FIGHT BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS.

HAND TO HAND NOW, HIM NO REACH.

NO WHITE MAN CAN EVEN COME CLOSE IN A HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

I GO USE AM WIPE GROUND, KNOCK HIM INTO A COMA...

HE WILL BE SLEEPING.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by openmine(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
lol....ohh men see naija smackdown
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Coconut head
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha grin.
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
You sound like you enjoy violence cheesy
letusbepieces:
WHITE MAN OWN NA TO CARRY WEAPON AND TECHNOLOGY END FIGHT BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS.

HAND TO HAND NOW, HIM NO REACH.

NO WHITE MAN CAN EVEN COME CLOSE IN A HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

I GO USE AM WIPE GROUND, KNOCK HIM INTO A COMA...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by thedondada(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
That bodyslam was lit
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by talk2percy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin...them think say na pizza and ice-cream
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by paste007(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Say no to bully... But na the Nija guy throw the first punch sha according to the video
he didnt, he blocked it and returned but that boy na professional fighter oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by kevoh(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Where in the video is the proof that he was bullied?
How do we know the dark skinned kid is Nigerian?
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
every dark skinned person abroad is now a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by letusbepieces: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
You sound like you enjoy violence cheesy

NA ORDINARY LEFT HAND THAT BOY TAKE PUSH AM. (TESTING)

LEFT HAND O...

FROM THE START, THAT BOY KNOW SAY THE WHITE BOY NO REACH.

NA THE KIND THING I FIT DO BE DAT. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by Etimnaic(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Serves that white dude right, no mess with Naija boy. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by flington4550(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tapout:
oboy see lifting grin grin grin grin grin grin
That white kid will be on rebooting mode for atlest 5mins after that slam cheesy
5 mins ke ??
Abi for the rest of the day �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by sammirano: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
That black boy is good. Am impressed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) by juwoonn(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
akereconfi:
How is he a Nigerian??
Because he's black doesn't mean he is a Nigerian or African....
Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.