Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? (341 Views)

Tb Joshua: Woman Gives Birth In Church With Miracle - Is This Real? / Pastor Caught With Miracle Gadget Used For Anointing Shock / Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2018
A paster sighted an example with miracle the winner of the Bbnaija..
It was a bible study and i went to pick one of my friends in his church... So he kept me waiting,
Right there in my car, i heard this man of God sighting and example with miracle.
Though i didn't get the topic but his statement was..
''You can become anything God want you to be as far as you are determined, can't you see a clear example of miracle the Bbnaija winner, he can brag of his effort and God's blessings in his life. Therefore go and learn from them as well, The word of God is just there to support you.

When my friend entered the car, i was like so your pastor watched Bbnaija....Though I'm not bias oo
He smiled and ask me to leave their pastor alone... That is his way of motivating his members.

What do you guys think about this?
Re: I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? by Goodness4525: 10:02am On May 13, 2018
Promoting mediocrity
Re: I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? by ojun50(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2018
Op forget all dis pastor thy knw wht the word need.
Re: I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? by internationalman(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2018
you think miracle money is genuine?

Go and do blood money if it is easy

people like you will see a Ghana must go full of money and return it to the police and later go to church to fast and pray everyday hoping your miracle is still on the way when it has already past you.
Re: I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? by Jaynom(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
A paster sighted an example with miracle the winner of the Bbnaija..
It was a bible study and i went to pick one of my friends in his church... So he kept me waiting,
Right there in my car, i heard this man of God sighting and example with miracle.
Though i didn't get the topic but his statement was..
''You can become anything God want you to be as far as you are determined, can't you see a clear example of miracle the Bbnaija winner, he can brag of his effort and God's blessings in his life. Therefore go and learn from them as well, The word of God is just there to support you.

When my friend entered the car, i was like so your pastor watched Bbnaija....Though I'm not bias oo
He smiled and ask me to leave their pastor alone... That is his way of motivating his members.

What do you guys think about this?
PASTER? abi Pastor

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Follow Jesus / The Sun In The Church / How Punga Preserved Aquatic Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.