Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Help With Amazon Affiliate Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Amazon Affiliate Account (1056 Views)

Sell Amazon Affiliate Account With TAX Verified / Who Can Help Me Open Crackrevenue Affiliate Account For 1k Sharp Sharp / Help Open Amazon Affiliate Account (1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by royalads: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please bosses in the house. I have been trying to create an amazon affiliate account, but
once it gets to phone number verification, I get the error message. Who can help me sort
this out ejor.
cc:
webincomeplus
kelvinnaira
3html
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by TechZiga: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
To do that, you need a US number for verification.
royalads:
Please bosses in the house. I have been trying to create an amazon affiliate account, but
once it gets to phone number verification, I get the error message. Who can help me sort
this out ejor.
cc:
webincomeplus
kelvinnaira
3html
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by royalads: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
@Techziga. Really. I never knew. Thanks for the input
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by webincomeplus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
royalads:
this out ejor.
cc:
webincomeplus
kelvinnaira
3html
I know a guy who can help you get around it (for a token, though). His number is 07035391860. Tell him Abass Toriola referred you to him.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by TechZiga: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yea you can get a free US number through TEXTME APP, TEXTPLUS APP, GOOGLE VOICE (but you need someone in the US to help you activate that) or you can get a paid one from PRIMO APP.
royalads:
@Techziga. Really. I never knew. Thanks for the input
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by kelvinnaira: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
royalads:
this out ejor.
cc:
webincomeplus
kelvinnaira
3html
LOL. WEBMASTERS EVERYWHERE.

1st u can do this urself. Its just like creating a facebook accnt.

2nd u dnt need any us number or whatsoever.

Use a PC during registration, fill all original and correct details, dnt fake anything, Nigeria is accepted.

I use an MTN number because i found its more efficient for online verifications, so, u might want to use an MTN number for this process.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by webincomeplus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
kelvinnaira:
LOL. WEBMASTERS EVERYWHERE.

1st u can do this urself.
2nd u dnt need any us number or whatsoever.

Use a PC during registration, fill all original and correct details, dnt fake anything, Nigeria is accepted.

I use an MTN number
When was the last time you tried it. When I registered years back, I had no such problems. But I've received several email queries from my subscribers regarding the issue, and I've confirmed the issue myself. You can check for yourself.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by lastbaff(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
royalads:
this out ejor.
cc:
webincomeplus
kelvinnaira
3html
Download Textplus app from Google Playstore. It allows you to get a US number linked to your original number.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by webincomeplus(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
lastbaff:

Download Textplus app from Google Playstore. It allows you to get a US number linked to your original number.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by royalads: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for your replies my bosses.
@kelvinnaira: Oga oooo... I have been sending you emails for days now.
Reply biko
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by kelvinnaira: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2018
webincomeplus:

When was the last time you tried it. When I registered years back, I had no such problems. But I've received several email queries from my subscribers regarding the issue, and I've confirmed the issue myself. You can check for yourself.
If you want, I can create a new account, so you see for yourself. Like I said, do this with an MTN sim, and dont fake anything.

For the main question, I created a new account back in Feb and got my first 3 qualifying sales the same month. Received payment already via Payoneer..

If you are the real webincomeplus dot com guy, I dey read ur blog occasionally. And was even prompted to create a blog in the smoking niche because of your "Miracet review post".

Amazon is really easy if you are good with the whole SEO thing.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by kelvinnaira: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2018
royalads:
Thanks for your replies my bosses.
@kelvinnaira: Oga oooo... I have been sending you emails for days now.
Reply biko
Lol. Whats your name? If its NL PM, then mine is not working.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by webincomeplus(m): 2:06am On Apr 16, 2018
kelvinnaira:
If you want, I can create a new account, so you see for yourself. Like I said, do this with an MTN sim, and dont fake anything.

For the main question, I created a new account back in Feb and got my first 3 qualifying sales the same month. Received payment already via Payoneer..

If you are the real webincomeplus dot com guy, I dey read ur blog occasionally. And was even prompted to create a blog in the smoking niche because of your "Miracet review post".

Amazon is really easy if you are good with the whole SEO thing.
I don't know why you doubted if I'm the real WIP or not. Of course, I am. And no one would argue with you as to whether Amazon is easy or not, I've been earning consistently from their affiliate program since 2015 until now, so I know that already. I have a number of Amazon niche sites, and I'll continue to create more.

To the issue, well, it's surprising that you were able to get around it from your end. Before now, a lot of people have had issues with the phone verification part. I have an ebook on Amazon affiliate marketing, and I've received complaints about the issue from many people who bought the ebook. I tried helping them out from my end, only to see it all for myself. And I had to direct everyone to a guy who got a way around it using a VPN.

And as you can see, the OP is having the same issues. It doesn't mean he tried faking anything. We all know Amazon accepts Nigerians into their affiliate program.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by kelvinnaira: 2:19am On Apr 16, 2018
webincomeplus:

I don't know why you doubted if I'm the real WIP or not. Of course, I am. And no one would argue with you as to whether Amazon is easy or not, I've been earning consistently from their affiliate program since 2015 until now, so I know that already. I have a number of Amazon niche sites, and I'll continue to create more.

To the issue, well, it's surprising that you were able to get around it from your end. Before now, a lot of people have had issues with the phone verification part. I have an ebook on Amazon affiliate marketing, and I've received complaints about the issue from many people who bought the ebook. I tried helping them out from my end, only to see it all for myself. And I had to direct everyone to a guy who got a way around it using a VPN.

And as you can see, the OP is having the same issues. It doesn't mean he tried faking anything. We all know Amazon accepts Nigerians into their affiliate program.
Plenty fake people with fake profiles thats why sha.

Oya, Use your PC, MTN number, at night create a new account.
The verification process is very automatic, you get a phone call from amazon, a timer starts counting on ur PC screen, just as the voice is telling you the code or any thing whatsoever, make sure you are entering it immediately, (the call drops immediately you have been verified, and your browser loads automatically to the next stage without you doing anything) so make sure you are fast enough to enter every detail in the short period of time (20secs) the call is on.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by webincomeplus(m): 2:34am On Apr 16, 2018
kelvinnaira:
Plenty fake people with fake profiles thats why sha.

Oya, Use your PC, MTN number, at night create a new account.
The verification process is very automatic, you get a phone call from amazon, a timer starts counting on ur PC screen, just as the voice is telling you the code or any thing whatsoever, make sure you are entering it immediately, (the call drops immediately you have been verified, and your browser loads automatically to the next stage without you doing anything) so make sure you are fast enough to enter every detail in the short period of time (20secs) the call is on.

As I stated earlier, I totally understand how the phone verification stuff works. I also went through it successfully when I registered with Amazon years back. But presently, it seems their verification stuff has issues with some Nigerian lines. That's why many people are having problems.
Re: Help With Amazon Affiliate Account by royalads: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2018
@kelvinnaira: Baba its the email address on my profile that I used. naijasm****. Sent the mail to the email on your Google plus account.
@webincomeplus: Its quite surprising that they allow Nigerians to create kindle publishing accounts easily but when it comes to affiliate accounts it turns to
a new story. thank anyway.

(1) (Reply)

. / Need A Used Google Adwords Account / An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.