Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently (1054 Views)

We NEED An Experienced Website Designer For 4 Standard Sites / Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! / An Experienced Bitcoin Mining Site Designer Needed For Partnership. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by tobidam: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2019
If you are a very experienced web designer and developer, experienced in both frontend and backend web development. Your service is needed. Drop your contact and you will be contacted.
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Lets talk.

Cheers..
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Ayemileto(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Bizmagnet: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
tobidam:
If you are a very experienced web designer and developer, experienced in both frontend and backend web development. Your service is needed. Drop your contact and you will be contacted.

WhatsApp: 0812-341-9967
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Here's mine - 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by donsheddy1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
tobidam:
Contact via signature
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Kamxin(m): 4:32am On Jun 20, 2019
tobidam:

Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by AkinseteK(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Am interested
You can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by nwoguplacid(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2019
donsheddy1:
Contact via signature
08029839517 WhatsApp or Call
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Kamxin(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2019
tobidam:

Contact uswww.weblinktechnologies.net

Let our expert programmers do the job

or Grin grin/whatsapp us on 08027 886 496
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Neddstark: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kamxin:

Contact uswww.weblinktechnologies.net

Let our expert programmers do the job

or Grin grin/whatsapp us on 08027 886 496

Just saw your website. Design-wise, dont you think your colors are non-uniform. You may need to be working with someone graphically-sound
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Kamxin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Just saw your website. Design-wise, dont you think your colors are non-uniform. You may need to be working with someone graphically-sound

My dear sometimes you have people who does not understand fashion being the one to dictate how the dress code of a company would look like even when the company deals with fashion materials.

So the choice of how your product would look like all depends on you, provided we have rhe right people here, we have in-house graphic designer and our products range from small to big

Mind you, you are dealing with a registered company under CAC with tax clearance up to date.
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Neddstark: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kamxin:

My dear sometimes you have people who does not understand fashion being the one to dictate how the dress code of a company would look like even when the company deals with fashion materials.

So the choice of how your product would look like all depends on you, provided we have rhe right people here, we have in-house graphic designer and our products range from small to big

Mind you, you are dealing with a registered company under CAC with tax clearance up to date.

I am a website designer too. And I strongly feel our guys here need to give optimal standard in design. Please take this as positive criticism. You need to improve on your UI. Goodluck

Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by MrCEO69(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
If u are still looking for one I dey here dey wait you.
Nodejs/Laravel
Reactjs/Angular
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by Kamxin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:

I am a website designer too. And I strongly feel our guys here need to give optimal standard in design. Please take this as positive criticism. You need to improve on your UI. Goodluck

please read my text again, our own desigh is a subject to the company owner, and in desigh there is nothing like standard as anybody can pick desigh of over 2000 years as standard for him or her.

You cannot meet a GTB staff and tell him/her to go and improve their coporate image
Re: An Experienced Full Stacked Developer Needed Urgently by codinight: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hi. I can get things done for you. You can contact me on 07036066956. I have a deep understanding of your requirements as well as great UI and UX skills.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me! / How Can I Set A Blog / New Forum: www.campusnigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.