Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star (520 Views)

Is Christmas For Kids Or Adult Should Celebrate It Too? / What The Best Way To Celebrate A Birthday If You Don't Want To Involve People / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Celebration start now

Am new in family section
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
thewordbest you know how far

I love your smiles
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by juwonloo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
frustrated airforce1 na hunger go kill you

1 Like

Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Celebration start now

Am new in family section

2 Likes

Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
juwonloo:
frustrated airforce1 na hunger go kill you
thunder fire you
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by juwonloo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
thunder fire you

na OGUN go kill your papa, all your family go die of hunger, shabi now you don broke as hell, I hear say you don go back to your fake memory card business for IKEJA,, since your yahoo money don finish, you changed your name, make I tell you,
na hunger go kill you, stupid fraud boy, akowonjo bush boy, come lere for shitta come meet me, we go roust you
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
juwonloo:

na OGUN go kill your papa, all your family go die of hunger, shabi now you don broke as hell, I hear say you don go back to your fake memory card business for IKEJA,, since your yahoo money don finish, you changed your name, make I tell you,
na hunger go kill you, stupid fraud boy, akowonjo bush boy, come lere for shitta come meet me, we go roust you
I reject in Jesus name
But
still yet thunder will fire you

1 Like

Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by juwonloo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I reject in Jesus name
But
still yet thunder will fire you

This one no be airforce1 � that one strong pass this one, fake, if them attack you, you go just die Sara

1 Like

Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
juwonloo:

This one no be airforce1 � that one strong pass this one, fake, if them attack you, you go just die Sara
still yet I stand on my words

Thunder strike you except you stop quoting me
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by DivinelyBlessed: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2018
@Lifeofpolice1,
How much be your money? Come and do bodyguard for me.
Re: I Am New Here: You Guys Should Celebrate A Star by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
@Lifeofpolice1,
How much be your money? Come and do bodyguard for me.
#70000 per month bro

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons The Family You Choose Is More Important Than The One You’re Born Into / 10 Ways To Make Your Narrow Kitchen More Comfortable / Malawian Mother Marries Her Own Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.