Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog (821 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2018
I would appreciate your help, so I will know what am buying, the dog is mix breed I guess, but will like to know its breed.
Re: Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Images

Re: Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by osuntokun(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2018
it's a gsd
Re: Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by kolokolobi(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Vision2045:
I would appreciate your help, so I will know what am buying, the dog is mix breed I guess, but will like to know its breed.

You already guessed it's mixed breed.... But you'd like to know the breed shocked. Interesting. Ask from whom you're buying to give you details of parents that produced it.

Yes some GSD trait in there but what else is in the blood line can be a list grin.

If you like it... Buy and love the dog.
Re: Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by DannyJ19(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2018
Mixed breed....

GSD+calabar breed

1 Like

Re: Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by sonofspada(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Ekuke
Re: Help Identify The Breed Of This Dog by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2018
EkeukeShepherd.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Adult Female Rottweiler Available / LHASA TERRIER / My Rott Have been Stooling Blood Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.