Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Group Extols Okowa’s Leadership Qualities, Calls For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Extols Okowa’s Leadership Qualities, Calls For Second Term (270 Views)

NASS Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Leadership Qualities (Photos) / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support / Governor Wike Applauds Fayemi’s Leadership Qualities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Extols Okowa’s Leadership Qualities, Calls For Second Term by HenryUbus12345(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2018
By Editor

15 April 2018 | 4:21 am

Delta state Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa

The Leadership of Legacy group, a strong PDP Support group in Delta State, has vowed to massively mobilise voters for the re-election of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in 2019.

Addressing PDP supporters at a rally in Onicha-Ugbo, Aniocha North LGA, the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the group, Dr. Amechi Okobah, said Governor Okowa has performed creditably to deserve a second term.

Okobah explained that from available records, Okowa has performed more than any other governor, in terms of physical development, economic empowerment, peace building, equitable distribution of social infrastructure and political appointments, as well as ethnic harmony among the diverse people of the state.

He said through project delivery and what he called ‘unparalleled performance,’ the current administration has endeared itself to all Deltans, as they have never had it so good.

The Chairman, Delta State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Dr. (Mrs) Isioma Okobah, said the Okowa-led administration has been fair to all ethnic groups in the state in terms of project distribution and allocation, adding that the PDP administration had done well.

Re: Group Extols Okowa’s Leadership Qualities, Calls For Second Term by soliddust2020: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Hungry and unknown group, what major project has okowa done to deserve seond term. All i see are all lies and school boy propaganda by the failed okowa govt. Delta state if far behind in terms of infrastructural and human capital projects, the okowa govt lacks the ideas to get us out of this mess.
Re: Group Extols Okowa’s Leadership Qualities, Calls For Second Term by jerryunit48: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2018
soliddust2020:
Hungry and unknown group, what major project has okowa done to deserve seond term. All i see are all lies and school boy propaganda by the failed okowa govt. Delta state if far behind in terms of infrastructural and human capital projects, the okowa govt lacks the ideas to get us out of this mess.
my brother help me ask them o ... this Okowa is simply the worst governor in Nigeria
Re: Group Extols Okowa’s Leadership Qualities, Calls For Second Term by soliddust2020: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
jerryunit48:
my brother help me ask them o ... this Okowa is simply the worst governor in Nigeria

His media team always run away when asked that question online and physically. We need to vote out ibori dynasty, them just they act like say we dey 90s.

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Recap Of What Happened In Nass (senate) Re: Sen. Omo-agege / *premium Times Should Have Known Better: Response To False Publication From Onli / #lazynigerianyouths Go Get Your PVC. Lets Retire These Oldies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.