Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51396 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Anambra1stS0n: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
For not running away from Borno, Zulum extols Igbo spare-part traders, promises financial support

Governor Babagana Umara Zulum extolled automobile spare-parts’ traders, mostly Igbos, for their courage in not running away from Borno State and remaining in business despite the boko haram challenges since 2009.

The Governor gave the commendation on Tuesday, when he visited ‘Bola’, Maiduguri’s most popular market for automobile parts.

Zulum had recently constructed roads in the market to end difficulties faced by the traders and their customers.

The Governor, trekked for 30 minutes through the market, assured the Igbo traders that his administration would soon come up with a package to boost their business in the state.

“For the last one decade you have remained firm, and you have been with us all the time. Even, during the peak of the insurgency, even when our people are leaving the state. You people have been selling spare parts here. The Igbo communities that are doing their businesses here are our brothers. Therefore, very soon Government of Borno State will provide financial assistance to you” Zulum said.

He charged the traders and others to maintain good hygiene of their environment.

The Governor continued his trek to the state pensions' office where he inspected ongoing renovation work.

He directed the Permanent Secretary in charge of pensions to relocate after the work is completed to enable pensioners have easy access to the authorities.

Governor Zulum then moved to inspect progress of work at a 50-bed maternity hospital at Abbaganaram community, also in Maiduguri.

Zulum also traversed through the state capital interacting with residents with a view to finding solutions to their problems.

Responding to a community request, the Governor ordered the remodeling of a traditional Islamic School in Kofa Biyu.

Before ending his community interactions, Zulum attended to different groups of physically challenged persons at locations he visited within the capital.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1238019496534926&id=355177254819159

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by GudluckIBB(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Asiwaju Chukwudifu ZULUM is an exemplary Leader

404 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .

728 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ghettokid1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kudos to him! He is doing well & not fit to be in APC

283 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fearless Igbo men....blessed with an extra set of balls! smiley

392 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by vanida6: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
A technocratic and intellectual capacity governor with a heart of Gold. Why can't Nigerians loves you wholeheartedly because of the good job you're doing? God bless you sir zulum!

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SmartProf(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
They deserve to be commended. It's better to sell spare parts, than human body parts which some inhumane persons without remorse engage in.

361 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by flyingpig: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Call it love of money or whatever,the truth is Igbos are nation builders, A pillar of Development....*Drops mic*

354 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Whiteangel1234: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin Igbo Amaka ooh

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Anambra1stS0n: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one with love from South East.
We Igbos have never shrugged from loving those that love us.
There are countless Hausas and countless Yorubas we have always shown love.

The only issue is that when you show us hatred, we do not waste time to return it to you bumper to bumper.
For as long as you allow our hustle, for as long as you don't stampede us.
You are safe nwanne.

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Beremx(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Igbo Amaka

Governor Zulum Amaka

Borno State Amaka ri nne. cheesy

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by deboysben(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tomorrow some miscreants will say igbos hate buhari cos he is a northerner.

Tell me why igbos will hate the like of zulum and the rest. He is doing inclusive governance and everybody is happy with him.
The best northerner after yaradua.

When the righteous is in power the people rejoice.

Buhari is a curse.

Once again kudos to prof zulum God bless you.

238 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Etinosa1234: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Instead of some people to Jus praise and go... they'll soon start throwing jabs at one history twisting tribe

8 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by omenka(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .
After saying Igbos are peace loving, he goes ahead to make the second bolded statement.

Now, someone tell me, how are the bolded portions in agreement? How is it necessary in a thread such as this? Why so desperate to bring Igbos into constant fights with other groups on the forum?

You see, when I see comments like this, I'm tempted to think the poster IS NOT AN IGBO MAN but someone out to perpetually attract scorn to Ndigbo.

Igbos on the forum would do themselves a world of good disspciating themselves from this kind of characters posing as Igbos.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
SmartProf:
They deserve to be commended. It's better to sell spare parts, than human body parts which some persons without remorse engage in.
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Perfecttouchade: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Slawormir: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Beautiful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by KubwaBoy: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
No matter the amount of bombs and people killed, once it is about money and business, you will always see an Igbo man there

28 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Gideoniteprime4: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
thats good news

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by olu77(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I've said nothing wrong .

The Igbos are hard working , and successful in there fields of Endeavour .

They are not cowards and won't abandon you in your difficult times .

You have problem with that I guess hmm

I love all my hardworking igbo friends and neighbours at thesame time I avoid all criminals irrespective of what tribe or whether the person is related to me. We can measure online how miserable someone's life is by how tribalistic, intolerant and bitter they sound. This yardstick can be apply to anyone from any tribe.

I once rescued an elderly igbo man from police who would have shot him in error after he was attacked by robbers because all his six, so called brave sons ran away despite all their big muscles during the robbery not caring what could have happened to their breadwinner. Since that day I
stopped believing all these lies about one tribe being more coward than other. There are brave people and cowards in every tribe.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SmartProf(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.

The Igbos are very reasonable and resourceful, and my comment commended them. I only lashed out at persons who may come from just any part of Nigeria or the world, who commercialize humans by killing them and selling off body parts for illicit purposes, so how does that instigate the Igbos? Well, suspicion always haunts the guilty mind else there is no need for anyone to worry about my comment.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Kendumazy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Honestly speaking, Igbo are resilient people. I applaud them anytime, anyday on this.

Check my signature below for our products/services.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by emmabest2000(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
No bi praise dem go chop abeg
Share dem some cash make dem takam support their Damnnnn hustles grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Igbos are diehard Nigerians abeg. Give it to them

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Stillthebest: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
shocked

Zulum is the only Northern leader that will contest for the presidency against Tinubu if Tinubu wishes to contest that I will reconsider my stand.

Our Tinubu is a necessary evil in today's politics. All of them are almost evils but i chose his own evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
TF

Nigga!

The midget in Kaduna will never say this

We need more leaders like Zulum, but i hope he is not a thief like his brothers in the helms of affairs in various states

How he wan steal money, when ISWAP and Boko Haram dey bomb everywhere

Buhari how far with the war against terror?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by noleflendum: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
They will rather die there than to be killed by one uncle in their village

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Once there's money involved...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.