Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (11110 Views)

What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? / Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Gryffindor: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Not going to church doesn't mean am gon miss making HEAVEN
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Jabioro: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Even your adopted granpa,Abraham had a reason why he denied his wife,Sarah in a flashy point nt to talk of me that lives in a complete warring country..
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Donpresh95:
If trumpet sounds,I will go to heaven despite being at home.

1. Church service supposed to be on Saturdays as instructed by the Almighty.

2. The too much money money talks in the church will make you go home angry,thereby commiting great sin.

true talk
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by superlanny(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Mekanus:
Op who told u I'm interested in going to your Jesus heaven? That place is going to be too boring mehn! Hell is the place to be because we already have lots of scientists and technologists there.
Brother you need Jesus in your life, never wish harm and suffering on your self, how can you be liking hell, ill say a prayer for you...

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by obinna58(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2018
HOW can God be so dumb to use trumpet
WHen
We have more better way of communication

3 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by kazyhm(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down...

truth be told

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by chrisb2r200: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
not atheist, realists, if more people left this sky daddy nonsense I tell u naija will be a lot better
You are a very lost insane fool...
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by ThinkSmarter: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
Yea we all know that going to church is not a prerequisite of making heaven, but the bible commanded us not to forsake the gathering of the believers. So my question is if the trumpet of God sounds now and maybe you are in your bed sleeping , or in the field playing football or in the hotel enjoying yourself, what excuse will you give to God that made you not to go church today?
i Don't bloody care about any trumpet. it hv been more than a year ago that i went to church last.
i am not a saint but if there is anything like and i wasn't able to make it..., then know ye that over 90% of humans will end up in hell if it is real.
having said that, i won't hesitate to accord the glory due to the most compassionate, the most benevolent and the most sufficient, God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Elliot2(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2018
blacks think that they will populate heaven with their black asses if they become more religious than the whites who brought religion to them. wake up! if the very whites who brought religion to u don't treat you well,how r u sure of a difference in heaven?

5 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by kareemkamil(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Did Bible says we should go to church on Sunday, if that so, cote me according to the Bible. Verses & the chapter.

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by 30secs(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2018
I was hungover...

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by giftedben: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Is there anywhere that you were told going to church is your ticket to heaven.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018
I've been sick after a terrible thing happened to me. If i had the strength i would have be in church to praise Gos
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018
I've been sick after a terrible thing happened to me. If i had the strength i would have be in church to praise God
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by ThinkSmarter: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
Yea we all know that going to church is not a prerequisite of making heaven, but the bible commanded us not to forsake the gathering of the believers. So my question is if the trumpet of God sounds now and maybe you are in your bed sleeping , or in the field playing football or in the hotel enjoying yourself, what excuse will you give to God that made you not to go church today?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Fuckadict(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Homeboiy:

Prove that God exist
prove that he doesn't
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by lonlytroy(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2018
The trumpet has already rang since. U no hear say war dey for america?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by paxonel(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Suspect33:
since when did 'DO NOT' become a suggestion? Perphaps the ten commandment is also a suggestion, i have no doubt we are living in the end times, tufia!
tufia! is irritation associated with primitive Africans.
Say no to primitivity!

Pursue knowledge and understanding.
God's kingdom on earth is forever here on this earth. That means this earth will never end, nothing like end time.

There is no law in the 10 commandments that says do not forsake the gathering, be educated my guy.

2 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Platony(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
My wife ws disturbing me dis morning...Are we nt going 2 church??...i cautioned her immediately! Stop making it seem as a compulsory tin dat we must go to church together always. Get d kids ready, i cn assist u, u guys cn go 2 church. I go 2 church weneva my spirit leads!!....Now dey ar in church! One tin av cm 2 understand, realise n experienced is; D deceit in d church system is jst alarming n nt encouraging at al. D corruption in d system is smtin else, Miracles upandan, deceit dey em own, wat of dating dating, i cnt shout..ok, check out d church owned universities, dey ar more expensive. I jst dnt gt it! Shld it be so?? Church services shld be more charitable. Giving, helping shld be der utmost priority/aim, nt receiving, receiving and receiving frm members who ar evn finding it difficult to sustain der lives. Church mata tire me abeg,!!

3 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Chubhie: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2018
I cannot afford to go and submit my mind for somebody to rewire.

I propose that questions and answer sessions should be incorporated into Sunday preaching.

2 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by jimjemo: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
This writer is just deluded , can you even recognise the sound of the trumpet if indeed it exists, religion has messed up your brain big time !

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by oyeb15: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
cos d church is now a business entity ,filled with fraudsters who are ready to microwave ur brain so as to drain your purse.

1 Like

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Homeboiy post=66721158]

Prove that God exist[/quote

hmmm......did this niaraland site just popped into existence ?.....if no ... .how did the moon get there ? ....or did we also popped into existence?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by manuel4real(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
not atheist, realists, if more people left this sky daddy nonsense I tell u naija will be a lot better
lipsrsealed
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by dubbiskelly(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2018
I’m at work
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
satowind:
Church is not a criteria criterion
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by olutekunbii: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
does it now means that church is the criteria for heaven. I think OP is high on some shit.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by IME1: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jesus save us, save your people...

How can trumpet sounding and someone being at home correspond?

When God shared His spirit among the children of Israel after coming out of Egypt some elders where in the camp whereas they still received of the Spirit and prophesied.

Stop this kind of questions? They only elucidate fear.

The kind of questions that challenge us and help rekindle the fire of the Spirit of God in us are

Questions that improve, rebuke, correct, direct, inquire and strengthen us.

Like if you die not believing God what will be your excuse when you are faced with Jesus Christ
Or
Do you remember the message at church today and are you spreading and applying it
Or
Did you give God wholeheartedly, cheerfully and generously
Or
Did you show love especially to a stranger
Or
Did you pray for others, Nigeria and our leaders
Or
Were you well, strong and able to go to church today

People dragging themselves to church to fulfil the op's expectations and all righteousness should have a change of heart.

When you get to the point that going to church is not compulsory or a command or a must and yet you still go, to worship God in fellowship of others (which you can't or shouldn't do by yourself or your nuclear family only) then you have reached the point that perfect love casts off all fear.

Be motivated y'all

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
obinna58:
HOW can God be so dumb to use trumpet
WHen
We have more better way of communication
Like Twitter?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by godofuck231: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:

I no get money for tithe so I'll still go hell fire probably, according to somebody in Nigeria recently.

3 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Which trumpet?
Saxophone � trumpet �.. Sense wee not kee u...

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by whitebeard(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
paxonel:
God is not interested in church going. All he want from us is, believe in Christ that's all.

Do not forsake the gathering is not a command, it's a suggestion and it remain optional.

If you like go, if you don't like stay at home.
Nobody or church can decide for anyone
bless u..it the op type that will be going to church were the pastor is a scammer, later the op will find out and start shouting GOD does not exist... grin Nigerian atheist funny die, group of ignorant fellows with some of them suffering from one complex or the other.. I pray for them though..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song? / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.