Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? (416 Views)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by AdventHero: 4:57am On Oct 05, 2022
What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief?

Thus when the people of Israel...paid supreme homage to the forces of nature, they severed their connection with all that is uplifting and ennobling, and fell an easy prey to temptation. With the defenses of the soul broken down, the misguided worshipers had no barrier against sin and yielded themselves to the evil passions of the human heart. - PK 281

We must resist the temptation to let vain imaginations and theories blind us from the truth of God and our responsibility to him.
No Excuse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58onuQ8uGmc https://fb.watch/fYKof_d5zI/
Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39am On Oct 05, 2022
AdventHero:
What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief?
We must resist the temptation to let vain imaginations and theories blind us from the truth of God and our responsibility to him.
No Excuse!

Many have sound reasons for their unbelieve!

How can one be certain of his responsibility towards someone you can't see and thousands are saying contradicting things about responsibility about this person?

You can't do anything wholeheartedly if you're not certain that it's real, there are thousands of religions all claiming they're worshiping God and they are contradicting themselves so how do you expect a honest hearted and sincere individual to take them seriously?

So the first thing to do is present the one and only true religion and the evidence of God's existence through examining it, in the absence of that you can't blame those who got fed up with all the complications in religion! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Satanists/atheists do not plan on giving any excuse.

They have already told God to His Worst. So these ones do not have any.

Church goers on the hand plan on telling God that they tried only that it was very hard obeying Him. They intend to God "understand now, it was the flesh that moved me to fornicate with sister Catherine and adulteryate with Mrs Okafor.

I just shake my head at their great folly. Dem go shock scatter.
Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by LordReed(m): 5:38am On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Many have sound reasons for their unbelieve!

How can one be certain of his responsibility towards someone you can't see and thousands are saying contradicting things about responsibility about this person?

You can't do anything wholeheartedly if you're not certain that it's real, there are thousands of religions all claiming they're worshiping God and they are contradicting themselves so how do you expect a honest hearted and sincere individual to take them seriously?

So the first thing to do is present the one and only true religion and the evidence of God's existence through examining it, in the absence of that you can't blame those who got fed up with all the complications in religion! smiley

One of your elders admitted in court that he cannot say JW are the only ones your god sent. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by paxonel(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Ignorance is usually number one excuse
Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2022
LordReed:

One of your elders admitted in court that he cannot say JW are the only ones your god sent. LoLz.
You missed the import of that statement! undecided

I too will say exactly the same in court.
Jesus who publicly declared that he is the way the truth and the life, and that no one can gain God's approval except through him {John 14:6} when he got to a court where the judge is not a Jew Jesus refused to utter a word {John 19:8-9} do you know why? Well it's because Pontius Pilate is a Roman who believes in Jupiter as the greatest of all Gods so such a statement will make no sense to Pilate rather it will only complicate issues. So if you believe in the Bible and you want to be sincere with your own soul all you need to do is read through Jesus' words then carefully examine all the religious groups claiming Christians around you that's why Jesus could say "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" {John 8:32} that statement applies only to sincere individuals not everyone because many aren't even sincere regarding what God said about pure worship. James 4:8

So that's exactly what all JWs will say in the presence of a jury that comprises of different religious sects! Luke 12:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You missed the import of that statement! undecided

I too will say exactly the same in court.
Jesus who publicly declared that he is the way the truth and the life, and that no one can gain God's approval except through him {John 14:6} when he got to a court where the judge is not a Jew Jesus refused to utter a word {John 19:8-9} do you know why? Well it's because Pontius Pilate is a Roman who believes in Jupiter as the greatest of all Gods so such a statement will make no sense to Pilate rather it will only complicate issues. So if you believe in the Bible and you want to be sincere with your own soul all you need to do is read through Jesus' words then carefully examine all the religious groups claiming Christians around you that's why Jesus could say "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" {John 8:32} that statement applies only to sincere individuals not everyone because many aren't even sincere regarding what God said about pure worship. James 4:8

So that's exactly what all JWs will say in the presence of a jury that comprises of different religious sects! Luke 12:11-12 smiley

LMFAO! Saying I cannot say the god sent only us is not the same as saying "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" nor is it the same as being silent. The elder was either lying to himself and other JWs or he was lying to the judge but surely he was lying.

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! Saying I cannot say the god sent only us is not the same as saying "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" nor is it the same as being silent. The elder was either lying to himself and other JWs or he was lying to the judge but surely he was lying.
Funny atheist! cheesy
So what if Vladimir Putin is arrested and stands before the international court and asked "were you the ruler of Russia ordering the killing of Ukrainians?" but he remain silent.
What do you call that?
Is he lying?
Remember this is the same person who has been saying a lot of things that has cost the lives of many!
Ọmọ when talking about spiritual things atheists like you aren't intelligent enough to decipher what believers are saying because if we have to go by your logic Jesus who is known to be a fearless speaker suddenly goes silent before Pilate means he is denying what they accused him of, his teachings has cost the Jewish community a lot {Matthew 10:34-35} and now he's not even talking at all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist! cheesy
So what if Vladimir Putin is arrested and stands before the international court and asked "were you the ruler of Russia ordering the killing of Ukrainians?" but he remain silent.
What do you call that?
Is he lying?
Remember this is the same person who has been saying a lot of things that has cost the lives of many!
Ọmọ when talking about spiritual things atheists like you aren't intelligent enough to decipher what believers are saying because if we have to go by your logic Jesus who is known to be a fearless speaker suddenly goes silent before Pilate means he is denying what they accused him of, his teachings has cost the Jewish community a lot {Matthew 10:34-35} and now he's not even talking at all! cheesy

LMFAO! The elder was not silent in the court so you have no point.

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! The elder was not silent in the court so you have no point.

He said "it will be presumptuous to say that"
Which means such can't be decided upon by a mere statement. wink

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He said "it will be presumptuous to say that"
Which means such can't be decided upon by a mere statement. wink

Yet here you are telling us you KNOW who and who your god sent so I guess you are being presumptuous or your elder lied?

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
LordReed:

Yet here you are telling us you KNOW who and who your god sent so I guess you are being presumptuous or your elder lied?

I talk of what i am fully convinced on so you speak for yourself. wink

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I talk of what i am fully convinced on so you speak for yourself. wink

LMFAO! Bwahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? by budaatum: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
I don't need an excuse for disbelieving. I in fact should commend myself instead for disbelieving.

For if I'm told I'd surely die if I ate a thing then ate that thing and did not die and lived another 800 years, I believe I'd have to be very stupid to not disbelieve that eating that thing would kill me, especially if that thing is good for food and for opening eyes and for gaining wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How not to read the bible / Exposing Friends That Are Unfriendly(unfriendly Friend) / 2023 Sermon: Download Spiritual Gifts By Apostle Arome Osayi (all Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.