Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? (4212 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / End Time Prophecy Being Fulfilled In Our Time - Take Heed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by ichuka(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
EagleNest:

Yes, but war get level naah? Worldwide war doesn't happen often?
Bro the war in Syria is about OIL and GAS
It's purely politics mix with buisness.
The west wants cheaper oil and gas from Qatar through a pipeline that will pass through Syria.but Assad said no.
The west are tired of buying gas and oil from Russia.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
ichuka:

The west wants cheaper oil and gas from Qatar through a pipeline that will pass through Syria.but Assad said no.

Yes, it's a mixture of many things. A conflict of different national interests. It is a fight for both economic and religious hegemony. Don't forget ISIS played some dangerous roles until their defeat.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by ichuka(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
EagleNest:

Yes, it's a mixture of many things. A conflict of different national interests. It is a fight for both economic and religious hegemony. Don't forget ISIS played some dangerous roles until their defeat.
Isis are Pawns in the whole conflict.
The west will definitely have there way.
If Assad knows better he would accept the deal.
Russia alone can't save him.
Assad needs to accept the deal soonest and sacrifice Russia and Iran.
The odds are seriously against him.
Kim in North Korea is a smart cookie.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Emmysteve(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Anas09:

The Antichrist shall be Gay. These people are sponsored by satan to institutionalize the Antichrist's sexul preference.

Remember he is Anti everything God?

Dan 11:27. He (the Antichrist) shall not have the desire of women'.

Anyone you see in support of these depravity has the spirit of the Antichrist operating in them.
you're quite knowledgeable about all these how comes?
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Emmysteve:
Lol, I am a prophecy watcher.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Emmysteve:
Lol. I am a prophecy watcher.
Satan wants people to believe that the Bible is fraud, but looking at the Biblical prophecies and how they on fold in history, i know for sure that the Bible is true and what it says will happen.

I wish i have the time to take you through who Americans and Britons truly are and how they came to be in the lands were they are today. What their rules will be in the end time prophecies.

Europeans who became Americans are the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel to whom Jesus sent His disciples with the gospel.

Brother, if you have not surrendered to Christ yet, pls do. Jesus will come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

How about these read... Ezekiel 37,
Ezekiel 34, Hosea 3, and Jeremiah 31,32,33, Isaiah 11

Read them and make notes
I was banned by Anti spam bod. I can't tell what i did wrong.

Okay, let's go back to If i was a Jewish Boy who knew only Tanak...

Well, if i was a Jewish Boy who knew only Tanak, and know from the Tanak that the Messiah has been Prophesied, I'd try to understand these from prophecies as they are written, where they are written and when they will be fulfilled.

For instance, Prophet Daniel wrote extensively about the Messianic Prophecies and was given Dates of their fulfillments (Which takes deep revelations and knowledge of Numerology to unravel). And parts of the prophecies are told to be kept sealed until the time.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW TO HAVE BEEN SEALED BY Daniel?

So, as i said before, as a Jewish Boy, I will not end at Malachi and conclude that YHWH was done with His prophecies. He does not explain.

Next time, pls post your Bibles passages out. Let the world see what you want to put out.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
ichuka:

Hmmmm. I wish it was so. If only you know who these nations were originally. Who they were, how they migrated to where they are now. What their rules are in Prophecy, you'd change your mind.

The war going on there is going to evolve and bring about the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 before our very eyes. You must think that the relocation of the Arabs from their land to these other lands was a coincidence or as a result of the War right? You wish.

If you know who Gog, Magog, Mescheh, Tagoma, at least Ethiopia, Libya, and Persia which is today's Iran are mentioned by name, you'd know that what is going on there is the beginning of labour pain for the world.

You are not watching how what is going on there is affecting the United Nation.

The world is heating up getting ready for some serious issues, but some people are still partying like nothing is happening.

See what's going there? Watch and see how Russia will turn against the Nation of Israel in the midst of all these. It will seem hopeless because at that point not even America shall be able to defend her, as the President of America as at when this will happen will not have the interest of the Nation of Israel at Heart.
Like before, the Arab League shall move in against the Nation of Israel with their Uranium, hoping they'll once and for all obliterate her from the face of the earth, but alas, YHWH will again confine them and devastate them in a manner that they will never recover.

And, Israel shall use that Uranium as Power source (electricity) for 7yrs.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
nwabekeyi:
Before Jesus, nations has always risen against nations, read the old testament to see proof...

Maybe we shd take a ride back in time to figure out who these Nations who fought themselves were, who they are today and their places in prophecy.

Most of those Nations had to fight and be obliterated as was prophesied by YHWH.

Whatever is happening today in our is strictly prophetic so if anyone sits back and say, Nothing is new, Nations have been rising against Nations since...', While, water go pass gari for am before him go know weytin dey happen.

The Rate at which the agents of satan are hurrying things up, i'm very convinced, the Antichrist is born and been raised somewhere on earth.

All though, Jesus says no one knows the time, but, clues were given. The Seventy Weeks Prophecy is a clue. The Return of the Israelites to their land is a clue. Those guys knows Numbers and how to work things out using them.

The Messianic prophecy was given to Daniel in Babylon, he wrote them down and some deep coded numbers as to the time of his birth were given. The Persian/Babylonian Zoroastrians/Astrologers knew exactly when He was born and travelled all the way to Judea while the promised people were eating and drinking like the 5foolish virgins.

Let's watch and Pray.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by M0ron: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2018
EagleNest:

I thought Christ said nation will rise against nation.

Haven't they been doing this since He left?
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by ichuka(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Anas09:

Hmmmm. I wish it was so. If only you know who these nations were originally. Who they were, how they migrated to where they are now. What their rules are in Prophecy, you'd change your mind.

The war going on there is going to evolve and bring about the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 before our very eyes. You must think that the relocation of the Arabs from their land to these other lands was a coincidence or as a result of the War right? You wish.

If you know who Gog, Magog, Mescheh, Tagoma, at least Ethiopia, Libya, and Persia which is today's Iran are mentioned by name, you'd know that what is going on there is the beginning of labour pain for the world.

You are not watching how what is going on there is affecting the United Nation.

The world is heating up getting ready for some serious issues, but some people are still partying like nothing is happening.

See what's going there? Watch and see how Russia will turn against the Nation of Israel in the midst of all these. It will seem hopeless because at that point not even America shall be able to defend her, as the President of America as at when this will happen will not have the interest of the Nation of Israel at Heart.
Like before, the Arab League shall move in against the Nation of Israel with their Uranium, hoping they'll once and for all obliterate her from the face of the earth, but alas, YHWH will again confine them and devastate them in a manner that they will never recover.

And, Israel shall use that Uranium as Pow
er source (electricity) for 7yrs.
Bro nothing will happen.
Jus like the first and second gulf war came and died so is these one.
Russia attack Isreal? You kidding me?
Do you know the population of Russian Jew in Russian army?
Has Russia ever shot shot at Israeli planes over Syria before ?
Russia stands almost alone economically
No rich nation is with them they can't win.
My bro
War cost money and Russia,Syria and Iran combine won't survive the west sanctions in few years time.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2018
ichuka:

Isis are Pawns in the whole conflict.
The west will definitely have there way.
If Assad knows better he would accept the deal.
Russia alone can't save him.
Assad needs to accept the deal soonest and sacrifice Russia and Iran.
The odds are seriously against him.
Kim in North Korea is a smart cookie.

It's difficult for Assad to turn his back now, after all that Russia and Iran has sacrificed. The West I think still threads carefully because of Russia. If not it would have been like Libya now without leadership. Militarily, Russia is not a lean meat. Iran and Turkey might be lesser but they equally are dangerous. Because the actors have different interests, it kind of become more interesting and difficult to deal with.

For Kim, he was more of a lone person. NK's only ally China is under pressure to strip him economic support. But let's watch cautiously and not be fooled by his sudden change of character. I hope it is genuinely for good.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2018
M0ron:

Haven't they been doing this since He left?

So because of that we shouldn't be mindful or discuss about it in context of other things Bible said will happen afterwards?
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by M0ron: 9:11am On May 01, 2018
EagleNest:

So because of that we shouldn't be mindful or discuss about it in context of other things Bible said will happen afterwards?
We should be humble in our guesswork
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by sonmvayina(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2018
Anas09:

Good for you. what do you now worship?

Guy, you are no where, stop lying to yourself. There's a way that seems right to a man, but the end is destruction.
Enjoy the earth. very soon you shall know if Jesus was a Roman invention.

The creator of heaven and earth, and he is not a man or human being.. To worship anything else is idolatry since every other thing is created.
We igbos call him chukwu or Chineke which literally means 'the one that creates'.... We have our Odinani which we pass on orally from Father to son... So following other people or foreign beliefs will make me a pagan and a traitor and such people where executed just like the jews did to those who worship other gods apart from the one their ancestors knew..
Got it now?
A renowned historian in my village is putting them down in a book so soon we will have our own holy book to guide us and future generations. So that will be bye bye to Bible..

Those that are lost will gradually be finding their way back home..
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
ichuka:

Bro nothing will happen.
Jus like the first and second gulf war came and died so is these one.
Russia attack Isreal? You kidding me?
Do you know the population of Russian Jew in Russian army?
Has Russia ever shot shot at Israeli planes over Syria before ?
Russia stands almost alone economically
No rich nation is with them they can't win.
My bro
War cost money and Russia,Syria and Iran combine won't survive the west sanctions in few years time.
You didn't read the Passages i posted.

I hope you lived to see the fulfilment of those prophecies, or better still if you die before they happen, i hope you'll be in a safe place like the Saints the Bible talks about in Hebrews so that you can watch the world's events as they unfold.

No prophecy goes unfulfilled, ask Nebuchadnezzar and his empire Babylon, or ask the Israelites.

If God has said it, it'll happen.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 5:41am On May 02, 2018
M0ron:

We should be humble in our guesswork

To your tent O' Israel. You choose what you want to believe. Don't be a Pharisee my friend.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by arantess: 11:29am On May 02, 2018
Anas09:

The Antichrist shall be Gay. These people are sponsored by satan to institutionalize the Antichrist's sexul preference.

Remember he is Anti everything God?

Dan 11:27. He (the Antichrist) shall not have the desire of women'.

Anyone you see in support of these depravity has the spirit of the Antichrist operating in them.
its daniel 11:37, plus i dont think the verse refers to physical woman, we have seen in prophecy scriptures that "woman" or bride could stand for the church..it makes more sense for him to have no desire for the church or any form of worship to any god/relgion(buddha, islam etc etc) other than him as god....my 10 kobo
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by ichuka(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2018
EagleNest:

It's difficult for Assad to turn his back now, after all that Russia and Iran has sacrificed. The West I think still threads carefully because of Russia. If not it would have been like Libya now without leadership. Militarily, Russia is not a lean meat. Iran and Turkey might be lesser but they equally are dangerous. Because the actors have different interests, it kind of become more interesting and difficult to deal with.

For Kim, he was more of a lone person. NK's only ally China is under pressure to strip him economic support. But let's watch cautiously and not be fooled by his sudden change of character. I hope it is genuinely for good.
Russian isn't calling in the shots in Syria .
The west doesn't want another Iraq/Lybia situation in Syria that's there primary issue.
Last week An Israeli Army said "S300 or S700 will be destroyed if there planes are ever threated.
Russia don't want the pipeline built
But the west are tired of Russia monopoly.
They will definitely have there way.
Regards Kim,
I believe he's AFRIAD of been killed or dethroned.
I believe the plan is already on ground
So he had to play a fast and cooperate.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by M0ron: 7:18pm On May 02, 2018
EagleNest:

To your tent O' Israel. You choose what you want to believe. Don't be a Pharisee my friend.
You are the one who is selective in your devotion. You have reduced prophecy into gambling
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 3:17am On May 03, 2018
M0ron:

You are the one who is selective in your devotion. You have reduced prophecy into gambling

Interesting, that's now a direct accusation. Anyway, you are hoping to wind me up but alas I am not bothered. I have little time to waste.

Gambling ko gambling ni!
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by M0ron: 4:39am On May 03, 2018
EagleNest:

Interesting, that's now a direct accusation. Anyway, you are hoping to wind me up but alas I am not bothered. I have little time to waste.

Gambling ko gambling ni!

You are wasting time studying tea leaves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / A True Vision Of End Times / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.