Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber (1502 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by 2Ebisco: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2018
The General Overseer of the Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry International located in Amukpe Axis of Sapele Delta State, Nigeria has disowned a pastor believed to be working with his church who has been shot dead by the police as he tried to escape when police accosted a robbery gang he was a member of.

One pastor Emmanuel lost his life while running away after police found him in the company of some suspected Kidnappers.

Obviously the incident is likely to damage the reputation of the church, hence its overseer, Apostle Joshua Oribhabor has distanced the church from the alleged criminal conducts of the deceased pastor.

He said: “My Ministry Grace Dispensation Prophetic Ministry Int’l is not and can never be a party to his evil deed, we are informing the general public that we know nothing about it and the name of our Ministry should not be dragged to the mud.”
Apostle Joshua Oribhabor further explained that Pastor Emmanuel was never an ordained pastor of his church, saying: “I don’t have other Pastors in my Ministry and I have never ordained any, I don’t know where and who ordained Pastor Emmanuel, he do attend our programs and became a friend to the Ministry, but we were never aware of his illicit act and we never recognize him as a pastor.”

Find more photos of the deceased pastor cum armed robber below:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/police-shoot-to-death-pastor-who.html

Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by DabLord: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed honestly this man was wrongly accused

Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy
Over to freeze
Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by BankeSmalls(f): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2018
So, only this one man carried 3 assault rifles, 9 catridges, uncountable ammunition to go rob on the road?

These people don't even know how to lie properly. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by decatalyst(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2018
I don't want to tell the poster above me to use her brain because it's her choice.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by haywire07(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2018
This is false accusation . An innocent man just got murdered

But I wish to tell the poster above me to use his own brain instead
Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by Uyiii: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Okay, to end all of these hullabaloo. Y'all who posted above me should please put your brain to optimal use.
Not exempting myself, I'll put my brain to use toocheesy

Lol, I can see those about to post below me happy, thinking they've been exonerated from this brain usage.
Those of you who's gonna post below me, abeg use your brain in advancecheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Pastor by day robber at night, reasons I do not go to church
Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by Morbeta11(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2018
The story Said "while running away" did they catch him with all those or lets put it those way, was he in possession of all those charms and weapons....just asking

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Morbeta11:
The story Said "while running away" did they catch him with all those or lets put it those way, was he in possession of all those charms and weapons....just asking

it actually says...." has been shot dead by the police as he tried to escape when police accosted a robbery gang he was a member of."

so if there was a indeed gang and they all ran away, wouldnt you find their weapons?!
Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by ruggedtimi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
with all the charm he was still gunned down. Ignorance kills.
Re: Police Shoot To Death A Pastor Who Doubles As Armed Robber by Morbeta11(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

it actually says...." has been shot dead by the police as he tried to escape when police accosted a robbery gang he was a member of."

so if there was a indeed gang and they all ran away, wouldnt you find their weapons?!

Better explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Called For Family Deliverance In Anambra, Caught Trying To Bury Charms / How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape / Man Rapes 20-year-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.