Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape (1457 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Truetalk3139: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Firstly i thank God for not putting me to shame, anytime i remember this case i feel so sad that my career could have ended years ago behind bars.

Forgive me if i blow grammar

In 2017, I had admission into the university and i was to be sponsored to school by a Monarch. After i got the admission i went to the monarchs palace and told Him i had gotten admission and i collect money up to like 270k to pay up my fees. On getting to the school, after paying everything i needed to pay i could not afford to rent an apartment and i didn't want to go back to the king for more money because ASUU was on strike then and i know am not the only one he's sponsoring so i decided to sqat in a classmate's hostel hoping they would call off the strike soon but it lasted for 3months. When we started living together (After strike) everything was good between us at first until i was totally broke and he started cooking for himself alone and i had to beg for food from him even tho we were living under the same roof. It was under this situation i met this girl that i didn't know was a demon of destruction. After class I'll go to her hostel, eat, sleep, feel very comfortable and go back to my friend's place to sleep, everyone taught we were lovers but she had several boys and said we should remain friends which i accepted. At times if i don't go to see her in a day she might come to my hostel late in the night when i could be sleeping after she comes to see her boy around my friend's place, I'll attend to her putting on only boxers and she will sit on my dick like giving me a lap dance and all that. So as we continued our friendship i met another girl who is currently my girlfriend, after meeting her my communication with the first one reduced to zero, I don't talk to her as i used to anymore but sometimes I surprise her by telling her I will be coming to sleep in her hostel so I will sleep on her bed with several other girls, there was never a time we slept alone. I didn't know she was already angry that i am now dating someone else i still took her as my beat female friend.
On our orientation day before matriculation, the organizers arranged an after party for us in a club, I told my current girlfriend then to stay in her hostel because I was going with my female friend which she accepted. After we got to the club the only thing i and this girl didn't do was to have s*x, we danced, smooched, we even wanted to rent a room to finish off the job but the club had no room so after the party she begged me to follow her to her hostel that she wants us to have sex which i was so eager to do, at first i wanted to refuse but she looked very serious so i agreed. As we were going home i discovered her friends too lost interest in remaining at the club and followed us home that was how the sex didn't work that day again. I was frustrated and asked her why she told me to come to her hostel for sex when she knows she would still allow her friends sleep in the same room, so she told me she was sorry that she didn't plan for them to sleep and can't turn them away, she said i should wait till tomorrow after they have all gone to their hostels so i agreed again. The following day three of them left remaining one who was having a bath in the bathroom so we were alone in the room, then we started smooching, I fingered her and rubbed her clitoris, she became very Hot but her friend could come out of the bathroom any moment so she rushed and stood up from the bed, I got angry and a part of me felt she was just toying with my feelings so i dressed up and left and that was the last time i went there.

I discovered my new girlfriend was a virgin which i have been looking for, so i cut all my ties with every other woman because i could not risk loosing her because of one olosho. So I and the girl on talked in class and i didn't even give her attention like i used to, it got to a point we stopped greeting each other.

So as we were preparing for our second semester exam, I just got a WhatsApp message from a cultist (Alora) and then he started telling me i will die in this school because i raped his girlfriend and me i get angry easily, I started blasting him on the phone that is it God that will punish him and whoever he was saying i raped. By the time I asked who the person that said i raped her was it was my best friend then......

The story just started, stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by missjekyll: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Oh shut up,will you
This is not about you and your cooked up story.
Have some sense
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Space booked
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Truetalk3139: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
missjekyll:
Oh shut up,will you
This is not about you and your cooked up story.
Have some sense

If i am cooking this up let God punish me throughout my lifetimes
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
missjekyll:
[s]Oh shut up,will you This is not about you and your cooked up story. Have some sense[/s]
If you re not interested you go, stop typing TRASH

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Fire on bro, I dey with you

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Infinixs5: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Spaced book;make i come back...
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Chidexter(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wetin I know be say both sexes can get raped. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mad

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
booked
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Danielomisco(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Making serious sence!!!
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Truetalk3139 We are waiting 4 you o

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Aplaudez(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'll be waiting
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by saintbillion(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
And it ended in tears
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by HarunaWest(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
He never do matric, he enter strike,enjoy friend room for 3 month, accused his friend of being greedy with his chaw, still beg chop roomate food, chop besty food; finger her join, met a virgin girlfriend, now he called besty Olosho.. Ungrateful Morafvcker I must say...
This is a classic example of a mad student and to think that a Monarch settles your school fees says a lot..He is sponsoring the wrong candidate.....I believe you raped the lady from your write up so far

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Truetalk3139: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sorry for the break, i had to put myself together because i was getting emotional here with tears. Only me know the hustle I hustled from surulere to meet a monarch who is sponsoring my education, one demon now wanted to ruin me

So as the cultist started accusing me i also threatened them back but only me know i have nothing but God (Olorun Oshoffa), they said nothing can save me that they will fall me, that they have enough evidence that I should not try and deny because my matter will get worse. My head almost exploded as I started shaking but still continued displaying a hard man characters so i asked them for the so called evidence and to my greatest surprise they sent me a screenshot of some WhatsApp conversation of me chatting with the girl they said i raped, apologizing for raping her back then, then i said it is finished for me but i knew nothing of such ever happened between us, I now started remembering how she used to take my phone out when we were still very very close and must have typed all these messages and sent it to herself and deleted it from my phone that's why i didn't ever see it, so i believed my life was truly at risk because the chat were so implicating coming from my WhatsApp number so i quickly sent the chat screenshot to my class WhatsApp group and told everyone that some cultist are threatening my life in case they hear am dead so they can know what happened.

I cried for weeks and could not eat because i taught i was going to die soon, my current girlfriend stood by me then because she knows i can't ever do such, I cut my hand to bleed so i can swear with my flowing blood. So i ran to my lecturer to explain what had happened to him, he too was a sabi boy and i showed him the chat they were using as evidence against me, he was confused too that the chat was very implicating and asked how i was too careless to leave my phone to her then but i explained to him to believed me that i didn't do it, i swear with one water like dat so immediately he told me those cultist are trying to initiate me and they used the girl to trap me but i should not worry. So the lecturer called the girl and we both went to his office, he then told her that if she wants to graduate from the school she should tell her people to leave me alone and she said okay.

When she got back to them she now told me they said i should come and apologize for the blasting i was blasting on the phone so immediately i called the lecturer again that they are still telling me to come so he called the girl and after speaking to her everything was settled. Then the man then called me to his office and spoke sense into my life, he said from henceforth i should avoid the girl totally that if i see her coming from somewhere I should follow another path that her type are many on campus and i should not allow any woman destroy my life.

That is how i escaped being destroyed by a woman by joining cult or being killed

6 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Truetalk3139: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
He never do matric, he enter strike,enjoy friend room for 3 month, accused his friend of being greedy with his chaw, still beg chop roomate food, chop besty food; finger her join, met a virgin girlfriend, now he called besty Olosho.. Ungrateful Morafvcker I must say...
This is a classic example of a mad student and to think that a Monarch settles your school fees says a lot..He is sponsoring the wrong candidate.....I believe you raped the lady from your write up so far

If only you understood the trauma i felt then you will help me and thank God today and I pray you don't ever experience it because i was very close to a suicide

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Truetalk3139:

If only you understood the trauma i felt then you will help me and thank God today and I pray you don't ever experience it because i was very close to a suicide
Leave him bro, he is talking out of experience

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Thank God 4 your life, you are just too lucky

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
another chance though.... Christ is merciful...

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by shagasha: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
This story too long joor
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
shagasha:
This story too long joor
It no too long, just talk say u no fit read am
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lalasticlala Seun This is fp material o
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Tomiwa69(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Truetalk3139:

U owe no one no explanations
Pls Continue

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Atk1nson(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm. I learnt something new, thanks op.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by ghettokid1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shindosky2:

I have posted the other half of the story, I just summarized everything so it won't be too long but right now i don't have any friend, male or female because i really learned my life lesson from that incident, they only person i talk to in the whole school right now is my girlfriend whom i believe God sent to me, not all women are bad
Most women are Evil though

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Most women are Evil though
I tell you bro

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Billyddude: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Always pray for that ur monarch ,,I no know say some monarch dey pay school feees

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Truetalk3139: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Billyddude:
Always pray for that ur monarch ,,I no know say some monarch dey pay school feees

I always do
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Passionate888: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Your chief try o, you from OPA?
Re: How God Saved Me From A Girl Who falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Passionate888: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Truetalk3139:
So as the cultist started accusing me i also threatened them back but only me know i have nothing but God (Olorun Oshoffa), they said nothing can save me that they will fall me, that they have enough evidence that I should not try and deny because my matter will get worse. so immediately he told me those cultist are trying to initiate me and they used the girl to trap me but i should not worry. [/b]So the lecturer called the girl and we both went to his office, he then told her that if she wants to graduate from the school she should tell her people to leave me alone and she said okay.

When she got back to them she now told me they said i should come and apologize for the blasting i was blasting on the phone so immediately i called the lecturer again that they are still telling me to come so he called the girl and after speaking to her everything was settled.
after them go say aloras (air lords) no dey intimidate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? / How A Whole Family Was Wiped Out On The 1st Of January, 2023 / Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.