Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? (10740 Views)

Watch Youtube Video Without Internet Using Youtube Go App / Save Your Mobile Data With Youtube Go App / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by madgoat(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
gilloway:
It doesn't really matter when you can't even uninstall the Stock Google app that eats lots of inbuilt storage space undecided

Exactly... It makes no sense using Google Go because its like adding more baggage to your fone because you want to reduce space. Absolutely useless innovation.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by tbadejo25: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2018
henry007:

Created a video about Google Go app and other Go apps actually running on the TECNO F2. I might publish it.

Here's my TECNO F2 Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmMQeVx_6pQ&t=1s

Nice video
Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by yeman1(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Let me go n and download this new app though I've been using Google go app since early last year. The problem with this app is that any video u downloaded can't be share or watch in another video player except only on YouTube go.
Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by henry007(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
yeman1:
Let me go n and download this new app though I've been using Google go app since early last year. The problem with this app is that any video u downloaded can't be share or watch in another video player except only on YouTube go.

Maybe coz that would be an infringement on intellectual property rights
Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by hoover420: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Same shit different air freshener
Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by spoilerx: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Newsprex:

For searching. The UI is more smooth, faster and better than the chrome browser you know.

Firefox is okay, don't see the point of this app unless you don't have a browser
Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by nani667: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by akum78: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice One ..
Re: How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? by Flashh: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
madgoat

Same here. Installed it last night,then uninstalled it that same night after I explored it a while. It is a failure from Google.

What is the essence of wit when everything you do, it would redirect you to Chrome browser? That app is a waste of Rom/Ram.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Tecno Android As Modem / MTN is Giving Free #400 Airtime To Call MTN Numbers. / Gionee M5 Or Infinix Zero 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.