Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ (25847 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
BUS LOADING BAYS

First Service 6:00am
Second service 7:50am
Third service 9:40am
Fourth service11:30am

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
ANNOUNCEMENT

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
First Service 6:00am
Second service 7:55am
Third service 9:50am
Fourth service11:45am

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Make it a date

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2022
When purpose isn’t known, abuse is inevitable . To succeed in any area of endeavor, understanding is required.
Marriage is beyond living together and having kids.

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2022
….

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jesus specializes in making nonentities become
entities!
Why not repent and come to Jesus today!

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
This testimonies of Jesus are the spirit of prophecy
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:46am On May 28, 2022
Here we go...

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:44am On May 29, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Here we go...
again

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Here we go again....

1 Share

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
You’re invited

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mountain where you at

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Shiloh 2022

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Another day of raw encounter

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
"Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: For the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, And favour the dust thereof."

- Psalm 102:13-14

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sunday, the 26th of March 2023 shall be our COVENANT DAY OF FAVOUR, Part 3.

#LFCLiveService
#CovDayofFavour
#CovenantHighways
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2023

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:20am On May 06, 2023
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:35pm On May 06, 2023
But every closed door has a key, and Jesus has the keys to every spiritual closed door, and you can be sure that when He opens any door, no devil can shut it.

Revelations 3: 7-8

Be a part of our Covenant Day of Open Doors Service this Sunday, May 7th, 2023.

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:51pm On May 13, 2023

Service Time

6:00 am , · 7:50AM , · 9:40AM & · 11;45 AM Nigeria time (GMT+1).

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Isaiah 45:1-3

Whatever those chains represent in your life, they can be broken. And Jesus is the only out. Join us this Sunday for our 'Covenant Day of Breaking Invisible Barriers Service'

Service times are as usual. See you there!

1 Share

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by Benfaco: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / World's Famous Freemasons / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.