Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid (19313 Views)

2019: Aisha Buhari Shut Down Kano For Buhari, Very Massive Welcome / Aisha Buhari Backtracks, Constitutes Campaign Team For Husband’s Re-election / Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by jamace(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
OP just fooled many who do not read before commenting. Aisha said she will support Buhari in 2019 if and only if Buhari improves in his leadership style. Aisha is not supporting Buhari yet.

My people, beware of APC propaganda. The days are evil. Over and out.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by authority2006(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Afriifa:
Next Year she ain't gonna be Wife of the President no more. she gon be recognized as wife of the old failure of Daura.
dadavivo:
She will be the first lady of Daura community by next year February. enough of this madness. Illiterates are meant to be in the village.
Afriifa:
you see it? people from that region will praise her for supporting her failure of husband to inflict more sufferings and death on Nigerians.
But they will criticize the Niger Deltans for celebrating Tompolo who fought to bring development , equity and justice to his people..
your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. spits..

Wailers and Aisha Buhari on a collision course. She was their mother, their role model when she was criticising and antagonising her husband up and down, now that she has declared support for her husband, she has automatically become their enemy number one. Wailers are funny but still Intellectually lazy.
They should have known that being a first lady comes with benefits.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by authority2006(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
jamace:
OP just fooled many who do not read before commenting. Aisha said she will support Buhari in 2019 if and only if Buhari improves in his leadership style. Aisha is not supporting Buhari yet.

Learn to read but most importantly, learn to comprehend.
One was when she granted interview on BBC in 2016 while the latest one is carried by the Vanguard Newspaper

However, in her acceptance statement to Vanguard, Mrs Buhari did not say whether her expectations have been met, but indicated she would support his re-election bid.

She stated this in a statement circulated by her media aide Suleiman Haruna.

“As we are all aware, Nigerians elected this administration based on the trust and confidence they have on my husband.

“I therefore feel that we are here to serve Nigeria to the best of our ability. Let me use this opportunity to state that I support my husband in this call to service and will continue to do so,” the statement partly read.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by authority2006(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
jamace:

Learn to read but most importantly, learn to comprehend.
One was when she granted interview on BBC in 2016 while the latest one is carried by the Vanguard Newspaper

However, in her acceptance statement to Vanguard, Mrs Buhari did not say whether her expectations have been met, but indicated she would support his re-election bid.

She stated this in a statement circulated by her media aide Suleiman Haruna.

“As we are all aware, Nigerians elected this administration based on the trust and confidence they have on my husband.

“I therefore feel that we are here to serve Nigeria to the best of our ability. Let me use this opportunity to state that I support my husband in this call to service and will continue to do so,” the statement partly read.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by talk2percy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shithole family!
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by asawanathegreat(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
What do u expect from her b4? If she doesn't support her husband who will.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by smileyoo: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
standing for the truth and justice at all cost is very difficult, infact all most impossible with nigerians of this generation, that's why i 'll continue to respect the only true nigerian hero: chief gani-fawehimi of the blessed memory.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by ndaman25: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
this woman is mad
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by sapele914(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
That won't still stop your husband going back daura in 2019
Empty Barrels make the loudest noise,I know you will cast your own vote on the internet?
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by sapele914(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
ndaman25:
this woman is mad
Just like your mama wey no reach Aisha Buhari cook?
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by sapele914(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
talk2percy:
Shithole family!
If your family is any better than the gatemen & cleaners in Aso Rock mention your surname for Nigerians to deliberate?,Mr Nobody.Who the cap fits let them wear it,talk2percy some people are born to be slaves some are born to be masters even the Bible says so,bearing that in mind no ones fault you are from a family of slaves filled with misery and hate.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by ihatesycophant(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
silastemplar:
na make you dey see the kain youth we have in this country.people that want to take over power. Misdirected set of people
Our youths are not ready for the task ahead. They're the ones clamouring for youthful leader but same still hailing those that have Surchanged their destinies and put them into penury.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by tonex360: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Am 100% sure Buhari is only going to use power of incumbent to get into that power again because left for Nigerians categorically speaking they are ready to vote him out of that seat.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by Afriifa(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
ihatesycophant:

With this kind mentality South South would never move forward or develop. A man that has become billionaire on the pretence of fighting for his people while same people still begging for their right till date. A militant that own war ship and buy out virtually every thing on the waterways in South South. Tompolo and Asari are the real parasites that have eaten the destinies of South South. The two of them have no known educational background, no traceable legal job they were doing before taken up arms against the state. Now become billionaire and having asset of those sweating day and night.
you are fool for not taking first hand information about tompolo. tompolo bought warships to safeguard niger delta waterways. a contract he was awarded by yar adua. not even jonathan. u slowpoke.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by stevecantrell: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Felixalex:
She don reason how life go be outside ASO Rock...

Abi ooo...who wants to go back to milking smelly cows on cold mornings inDaura....nonetheless her hubby is toast !

1 Like

Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by Afriifa(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
sapele914:
Tompolo brought development to where?or are you saying the former ijaw president was correct for directing the former ijaw director general of NIMASA to pay Tompolo an Ijaw man 12 billion Naira for a land that the Itsekiris also claim genuine title to?Instead of returning the money and defending himself in a Federal High Court he decided to take to his heels and you are here singing his praises, or are you ijaw also?
u r just a pained istekiri person. who doesn't know about Okerenkoko.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by AiiVee(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
what choice does she have...he is still her husband and who knows maybe there are conspiracy theories involved in all these.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by Afriifa(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
ihatesycophant:

With this kind mentality South South would never move forward or develop. A man that has become billionaire on the pretence of fighting for his people while same people still begging for their right till date. A militant that own war ship and buy out virtually every thing on the waterways in South South. Tompolo and Asari are the real parasites that have eaten the destinies of South South. The two of them have no known educational background, no traceable legal job they were doing before taken up arms against the state. Now become billionaire and having asset of those sweating day and night.
you sit at home and talk shit about people n their regions without a cause to know d truth.. i wouldn't expect a nonentity from far away region to know what actually goes on in my home though... you can criticize other Militants for being opportunist. but Tompolo we know is no opportunist.. but a real freedom fighter. if u only know d person u r calling a militant u will be too shock to find a noble. humble and peace loving man in him. d way u guys talk about tom is like he is one bad criminal n a heartless fellow. well I wouldn't blame you. like I said people from one certain region will always criticize. always poking their stinking n hypocritic noses in other people's affair.. i pity people who let their hate n petty sentiments becloud their judgement on what is right..
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by wakeupafricanyo: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by ihatesycophant(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Afriifa:
you are fool for not taking first hand information about tompolo. tompolo bought warships to safeguard niger delta waterways. a contract he was awarded by yar adua. not even jonathan. u slowpoke.
I'll not go down with you to the grass. Always put in mind that not all people on internet are just internet jobbers. Knowledgeable individuals are also surfing the net and are current on political issues. No govt award contract to Tompolo to buy warship. Yar'adua is not Jonathan that empowered known militants and miscreants. Please show the world where Yar'adua directed that Tompolo should buy warship for Nigeria govt.
I did ask, what was the known legal job of both Tompolo and Asari before they took up arms against the state? If you're hoping to trade same route they traded, it's a long thing for you. The era of empowering militants and miscreants is gone. The reward system must fall on those that are sweating to make means by doing legal thing, not miscreants milking their people on the pretence of fighting for them. A militant that is today having university of his own. A militant that sold off his community land and pocket the money
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by ihatesycophant(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Afriifa:
you sit at home and talk shit about people n their regions without a cause to know d truth.. i wouldn't expect a nonentity from far away region to know what actually goes on in my home though... you can criticize other Militants for being opportunist. but Tompolo we know is no opportunist.. but a real freedom fighter. if u only know d person u r calling a militant u will be too shock to find a noble. humble and peace loving man in him. d way u guys talk about tom is like he is one bad criminal n a heartless fellow. well I wouldn't blame you. like I said people from one certain region will always criticize. always poking their stinking n hypocritic noses in other people's affair.. i pity people who let their hate n petty sentiments becloud their judgement on what is right..
If by your submission, Tompolo love his people and region. He wouldn't have sold his community land and pocket the money. He would have used the money to develop same community. It was the same money they asked him to come and account for that he ran away. I can not claim to love my community and still drain them of their belonging. I cannot be at the right side of the law and still be running.
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by hmuhammad(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Aisha will surely support her husband but we all need to get our PVC to vote her husband out
speak for yourself, here in the north it is PMB till 2023. Even Atichukwu will vote for Buhari
Re: 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid by Afriifa(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
ihatesycophant:

If by your submission, Tompolo love his people and region. He wouldn't have sold his community land and pocket the money. He would have used the money to develop same community. It was the same money they asked him to come and account for that he ran away. I can not claim to love my community and still drain them of their belonging. I cannot be at the right side of the law and still be running.
keep reading my recent posts, u gon see were i made my remark concerning d land. go be patient just go n check. on his birthday post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udoma Bob Ekarika Joins PDP In Akwa Ibom, To Expose APC Secrets / Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.