Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana (16647 Views)

N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan / Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by hollywater: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nothing but truth.

1 Like

Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by codemaniacs: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
zz

1 Like

Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by seguno2: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
Crescent101:
we know sir. No b today dem don dey use our head.

Why do you allow them to continue using your head
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by TheAlchemist: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Igba123:
Nigerians, including falana, are inevitably corrupt. Solution needed pls.

SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT... problem solved.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by AlanSugar(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
eateba:
True story but not all Churches.
Of course not but every pentecostal church is hell corrupt!
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by AlanSugar(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
sunsewa16:
God punish u for ridiculing the institution of God in public, yes/no ur correctness but don't ridicule anything associated with God in public.

God punish him shey? You are truly a Christian. The Bible said judgement will begin from the house of God so how is he ridiculing the institutions of your daddy and mummy G. O? Supposed Christians hate the truth, nothing new. If it's to brainwash you now by your daddy G. O., you'll shout hallelujah.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sincerely, I wonder what pple go to do in church considering the absence of any spiritual upliftment in those worldly gatherings.
God forbid
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
sunsewa16:
God punish u for ridiculing the institution of God in public, yes/no ur correctness but don't ridicule anything associated with God in public.
And where in the Bible is it stated that it's wrong to do so?
Even Jesus himself did not only ridicule religious thieves he humiliated them.
Today's church is worse than the pple Jesus humiliated

1 Like

Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by codemaniacs: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
zz
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by OtemAtum: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
sunsewa16:
churches are not the institution of God Almighty who created Yahweh, but they are the institutions of scammers who worship Yahweh the deceiver.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by OtemAtum: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
sledge001:
This man has truely lost it. I once believed he was a true activist speaking the truth and fighting for the common good of all without fear or favor. But it is pretty obvious he has gone political and seeking attention. Falana, you fall my hand
Are churches not corrupt?
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by codemaniacs: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
zz
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by OtemAtum: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

southern Nigerian churches are not corrupt... they re-invest back into communities.... I don't know about other churches but the eur:opeans who brought religion used the same religion to rob communities dry and re-invest it in e:urope..
microscopic reinvestment you mean. Churches have failed, that's the truth. Case closed.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by codemaniacs: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
zz
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by dataking: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
dokyOloye:
Rome and Ireland have done 1,000,000 what impoverished Africa/the Nigerian church could ever do for them.
Thousands of rural missionary schools,hospitals,are still run from donations from those places since the days of our forefathers till today.

After robbing Africa blind abi. Both in terms of slaves and resources. Odenson
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by dokyOloye: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
dataking:

After robbing Africa blind abi. Both in terms of slaves and resources. Odenson
Mr Islamabad,the mother church was never involved in slave trade.You couldn't just hide the fact that you are an extremist muslim.
What has your islam ever brought to Africa if not bloodshed and poverty?
Are your headslamming brothers not selling fellow Africans in Libya today?
Your father odenson.
Ewu
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by nkay2020: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
dokyOloye:
Dear Buhari's lawyer.
My Catholic church is not corrupt.
Thanks.

Ohhh honeyyyy
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by Macmoni(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
oga falz ur fada don't dey mad oo
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by Crescent101: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
seguno2:

Why do you allow them to continue using your head
. Was I talking to you
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by OtemAtum: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
codemaniacs:

If you have a problem with the church just note that they are not the government.. it is the job of the government to make the country habitable and affordable to its citizens..

Government have failed
Churches have failed.
The fsilure of one doesn't render the failure of the other insignificant. They are both bunch of failures.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Very true
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by brainworkng: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Femi Falana so lawyers are not?
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by pssnlimited4all: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2018
So lawyers and mosques are not corrupt? He is one of the problems of this country. He should just keep quiet.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by Igba123: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2018
TheAlchemist:

SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT... problem solved.
my love is gradually tilting toward his side but I'm afraid how accepted he can be to nigerians. Let his candidacy not give advantage to buhari cos I want him out of aso rock by all means.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by kense88: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2018
eateba:
True story but not all Churches.
your church is among.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by kense88: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Please let's give sowore our support. We can't continue to recycle old wicked politicians. Let try something different. Otherwise, na buhari and atiku we go get
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by kense88: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2018
CowHard:
Good observation.....

Afonjas are church thieves
when will you all get tired of this afonja and ipob nonsense. Please let's get together and save this country.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2018
codemaniacs:

you are mis-understanding the creators just like sledge001...

we are already in the house of the creators.. the earth is where judgement begins...

even as I don't believe in foreign religions... the christiani:ty southern Nigerians practice favors southern Nigeria's agenda to be progressive so fe:mi f:alana's comments are stu:pid and anti-southern Nigeria.

It is wrong to criticize what improves you... you have not even noticed the christianity practiced by southern Nigerians is quite different from others. this has nothing to do with religion, southern Nigerian christianity has aided the progress of the region...
I'm sowi bros, u obviously don't know what progress means.
u don't
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by kense88: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2018
kareemkamil:
According to Pastor Adeboye bring ur tight & ofring then he we offer you Heaven. Such of criminal talk.
Adeboye na wayo man
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by kense88: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Government have failed
Churches have failed.
The fsilure of one doesn't render the failure of the other insignificant. They are both bunch of failures.
Our Imams and mosques have also failed.
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by codemaniacs: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2018
zz
Re: Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana by codemaniacs: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2018
zz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Open Fire On Benue Man, Abduct Security Guard In Oyo / Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying / FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.