Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) (34982 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
bb
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by future3000: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
wonders shall never end.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
well done oga
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Austeeenxx: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Finally, i don see wetin weak me.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Culin(f): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
God should give me a heart that can love like this.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by femliany(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
haywire07:
If you are from benue and you don't have that bike, then your family must be really unfortunate .

I can swear that even their governors own those bikes too
very correct Sir
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
May God have mercy on Christians in Nigeria. Church is temple of God. A place of reverence and orderliness. No mater any event planned to take place in Church. It must be in our mind always that it's the temple of God. An holy place. The word of God said that the Lord God is in his holy temple let the whole earth be quite before Him. We must always respect the presence of God in his holy temple.

What borders me most is that even most Christians don't see anything bad in this.

Can he do this inside court if it's court wedding?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Datz hw dey roll grin
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by purples25(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Congrats to him, but

Woman agrees to man with one setback or another, she has a golden heart. She picks what she likes, she is a wicked soul.

Man disagrees to marry ugly, poor or disabled woman, they say it is natural. He picks what he likes, then it is even more natural because he is a man.

Man will pick as his heart desires, but does not want woman to do so. You said women are picking money guys, but a man will also always look for the hottest young girl to marry, and nobody complains.

Nonsense partiality.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Omo science student ni groom yi sha cool

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Even one legged man do drive bike
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by menwongo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
haywire07:
If you are from benue and you don't have that bike, then your family must be really unfortunate .

I can swear that even their governors own those bikes too
grin
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:
What is this for God's sake?
I reject poverty and the mentality that comes with it!!!!
no 1 said d groom is poor..hiz only crippled Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by loomer: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Offpoint:

na for sky him ride dey bike enter church?

you see the road?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
God I love this kiss
Bluntboy where are you can you do this on our wedding day? grin

That is a simple matter, my love.

I will do anything for you.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

That is a simple matter, my love.

I will do anything for you.
I changed my mind we are not getting married.Just change your signature.

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Crixina(f): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Samirana360:
I've not heard any gud news from DAT state called Benue....aswer
we are unlucky with leaders in every state o, but Benue own na 'Dislucky'
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I changed my mind we are not getting married.Just change your signature.

OK, my Queen. Your wish is my command.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, my Queen. Your wish is my command.
No keep it and add a little spice on it kiss
Let it be more romantic kiss

You can do it blunt.

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

No keep it and add a little spice on it kiss
Let it be more romantic kiss

You can do it blunt.

Sweetheart, I am feeling woozy. I had some palm-wine and now I am feeling really sick.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Offpoint:
What happened to wheelchair? what if he got too excited and ran over the congregants?
the news will also made front page here on NL
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Offpoint: 2:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Onyochejohn:
the news will also made front page here on NL
it's already on front page before i commend sef
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Offpoint:
it's already on front page before i commend sef
I mean the news of the okada run over the crowd
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Sweetheart, I am feeling woozy. I had some palm-wine and now I am feeling really sick.

Awwwwn cry Hope you are alright dear I will declare 10,days of prayer and fasting for you honey grin

Just do what Hippolyta asked of you kiss kiss
With my magic kiss I believe you would be alright.

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Offpoint: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Onyochejohn:
I mean the news of the okada run over the crowd
oh... lol.... like "A too excited cripple groom ran over congregants in a church on his wedding day" lol... that'll be the headline.

good morning
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Samirana360(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Crixina:
we are unlucky with leaders in every state o, but Benue own na 'Dislucky'
lol
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by lonlytroy(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Samirana360:
I've not heard any gud news from DAT state called Benue....aswer

U mean 2face is not a gud news?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Awwwwn cry Hope you are alright dear I will declare 10,days of prayer and fasting for you honey grin

Just do what Hippolyta asked of you kiss kiss
With my magic kiss I believe you would be alright.

I need the magic kiss, my love grin

I felt alright seeing your mention.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Samirana360(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
lonlytroy:

U mean 2face is not a gud news?
who 2face help?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

I need the magic kiss, my love grin

I felt alright seeing your mention.
What about the signature cry
You haven't done what I asked angry
Spice it more romantically kiss

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What about the signature cry You haven't done what I asked angry Spice it more romantically kiss
At your service, my love grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

At your service, my love grin

You are a good boy honey kiss

Hippolyta loves it.
My one and only prince charming.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Groom’s Father Turns Michael Jackson At Son's Wedding / Daniel Okpanachi Weds Andre Nneoma Okpara In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.