Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. (1099 Views)

Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
ARE THE GODS FINALLY ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS?

Abeg!!!!

Time to RRRRRISE UP!!!!

AWA MUMU DON DOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
A breath of fresssssssh air at lay. kiss
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
I had lost all hope.

My darling AGNOSTIC GOD!!!!

Bless Sowore’s dream to come true.

Time to mobile.

Sowore’s campaign HQ here I come. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why do you think so?
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
ANYTHING BUT OLD GOATS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abeg make we give money to SOWORE!!!!!!

Yes we can. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by orunto27: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
He will be our first restructured and enlightened President. God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by nNEOo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clowns opening multiple acct to promote a fraud.

His elders promised us much more than this,tel him to tel us how he's gonna go abt fulfiling these trash he's feeding u idiots
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
A man that promised to increase minimum wage from N18,000 to N100,000 should NEVER be taken seriously.

It takes more than being an active youth and a good orator to govern the nation. Yahaya Bello scores 100% in both qualities, he even owns a business like Sowore, yet he has consistently failed his people. Its been two years now and Mr Bello is still finding it difficult to pay the old Obasanjo minimum wage of 8k or thereabout.

You can't increase minimum wage if you don't have plans to improve productivity across all states.

At N100,000 minimum wage, it means a Prof earning N500,000 today would be receiving about N20m/month in Sowore's era. Can your budget fund such without increasing school fees of university students by N1000%? If you increase the value of your weak Naira, would you even have any reason to increase minimum wage?

I would rather not vote for anyone, than make a bad choice. Nigeria is not a media house where you write stories for brown envelop. To become a president, you have to work for every penny.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't trust this sowore guy..... the guy will be very tough if he to eventually become a president.
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by OneCorner: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
this Sowore will be the worst president on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Reasons to vote Sowore:

1. Fressssssh HOT Blood. kiss

Abeg leave tribalism for “one corner” dance o!

Afonja for all! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
2. OLD GOATS MUST GO!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by 4kDdullard: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Cows have no reason ruling Nigeria
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2018

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Blue3k(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol he not even better that Adamu Garba. At least this guy has plan on secruity and hes not making unrealistic promises.
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by monex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol he not even better that Adamu Garba. At least this guy has plan on secruity and hes not making unrealistic promises.

Tell me more about Adamu GARBA
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Blue3k(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
monex:

Tell me more about Adamu GARBA

He's a business man in tech field.

He has decent policy on secruity, he supports continental free trade, wants lagos to be autonomous economic status (vague), supports to improve inland water transport and rail infrastructure. His economic plans need to be fleshed out.

1. Increase salary of secruity forces. 
2a. Increase funding for police training colleges
2b. Increased funding aimed at research and developing information and technological capabilities for police. 
3. decentralized police structure, with certain level of local government and state discretionary authority in dealing with criminal activity. (Avoid situations like Zamfara or Benue) 
4. Strengthen border security through the adoption of modern technology, building of walls and the meticulous manning of borders.
5. The state must develop a stricter immigration policy and must filter every individual who seeks to cross the border in to our country. (Vague)
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Acidosis:
A man that promised to increase minimum wage from N18,000 to N100,000 should NEVER be taken seriously.

It takes more than being an active youth and a good orator to govern the nation. Yahaya Bello scores 100% in both qualities, he even owns a business like Sowore, yet he has consistently failed his people. Its been two years now and Mr Bello is still finding it difficult to pay the old Obasanjo minimum wage of 8k or thereabout.

You can't increase minimum wage if you don't have plans to improve productivity across all states.

At N100,000 minimum wage, it means a Prof earning N500,000 today would be receiving about N20m/month in Sowore's era. Can your budget fund such without increasing school fees of university students by N1000%? If you increase the value of your weak Naira, would you even have any reason to increase minimum wage?

I would rather not vote for anyone, than make a bad choice. Nigeria is not a media house where you write stories for brown envelop. To become a president, you have to work for every penny.

Let me ask u a question, irrespective of wat SOWORE promises, do u think his administration would have been this dumb and bloodletting as buhari's?
Plz a sincere answer if u think so...
"The consequence of good men's indifference to politics is to be ruled by bad men".........SOCRATES
Plz am begging u, let's at least start from voting out every leader that betrays us, through this process incoming leaders will sit up
Thank u.
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Banmeallday: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Anyone campaigning for a clown like Sowore needs to check into a medical clinic. Elections or voting in “youths” is not the solution to the obvious problems.

If your mumu don do, then boycott the stupid election and stop legitimizing the corrupt illusion of democracy in this fake nation...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
adetoroamos:
I don't trust this sowore guy..... the guy will be very tough if he to eventually become a president.

The question is, tough on what?
Corruption? Impunity? Tribalism? Insubordination(as in d case of PMB and IGP on Benue?)

Truth b told, this guy may not b everything u want but I can guarantee he would not have supervised d bloodletting going on on every part of Nigeria now

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Toosure70: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
My president.
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Banmeallday:
Anyone campaigning for a clown like Sowore needs to check into a medical clinic. Elections or voting in “youths” is not the solution to the obvious problems.

If your mumu don do, then boycott the stupid election and stop legitimizing the corrupt illusion of democracy in this fake nation...

And then do what?
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by SalamRushdie: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sawore is a rascal that can only do more damage to Nigeria, we are no more looming for renegades to whose fever will hurt the system more , we are looking for a visionary who knows how to create wealth , equity , puposefulness , justice and sustained vision for growth not any rascal who main plan is to jail corrupt people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Tbaby4real(f): 4:37pm On May 05, 2018
Clentuzbaba:

And then do what?
And then sit and fold hands as a coward he is. The point is we need to let every one of them know we could sack them after given them 4 years opportunity to show us what they have for us.
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On May 05, 2018
should I comment on this thread?
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by aljharem(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2018
Funny enough you are speaking the truth
Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nigerian Youths RRRRRISE UP!
No more OLD CARGOS with FAKE AGES!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian YOUTHS!!!! Sowore Is Your LAST CHANCE. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2018
WHERE IS SOWORE? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari, APC Will Win Easily In 2019 – Lai Mohammed / 2018 Budget:shehu Sani Reacts To Budget Paddling / Ekiti Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.