Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. (2358 Views)

Popular Chat Site 2go Resurrects As WhatsApp Shuts Down Temporarily / Share Your Exprience When You Start Using 2go.. / 2go Registration Sign Up Page Www.2go.im | Www.2go.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by kinkybunny(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
I was wondering, not too long ago 2go was what everyone wanted to be on chasing stars and hooking up. but of recent almost everybody has forgotten their account password and no longer use the chat network. please I'm curious what made people lose interest so fast from 2go.
Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
kinkybunny:
I was wondering, not too long ago 2go was what everyone wanted to be on chasing stars and hooking up. but of recent almost everybody has forgotten their account password and no longer use the chat network. please I'm curious what made people lose interest so fast from 2go.

They refused to upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by vault(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
People didn't lose interest....... 2go it self lost all interest grin
Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin
Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by kinkybunny(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Simonrom:

They refused to upgrade.
seems so.
Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by kinkybunny(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
vault:
People didn't lose interest....... 2go it self lost all interest grin

I'm lost
Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by DukeofNL: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmm 2go cry
Re: Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. by lizzypro: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2021
just like blackberry sad sad sad sad sad sad

They refused to upgrade.

(1) (Reply)

One mod posted it / 25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) / Weird Toilets Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.