Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter (23755 Views)

Underaged Registered Voter? (see Picture) / Are You On The Inec Registered Voter Database? / INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by chii8(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
I checked mine,it appeared but I can't vote because I have moved from the location where I registered.
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by HeWrites(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
abike12:

i'm not in Nigeria
Better come back and vote him out. cheesy
Together we vote him in in 2015 and you tear race.
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by abike12(f): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Better come back and vote him out. cheesy

Together we vote him in in 2015 and you tear race.

Lmao. I'm innocent cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by jinka(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
pls where can I go and register for this PVC, is it LGA of residence or INEC office. which if the two pls?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Chuknovski(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
abike12:
Guys this is so important. Wish I could vote. We need to vote those babas out

why couldn't you,? are you living abroad? wish Nigerians abroad could vote, even Niger their last election the had make shift polling units in Nigeria, (although northern States)
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by jamesbridget13(f): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
I used date of birth n it gave me someone else's details grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by IMASTEX: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:

Your vote, your power.
I did registration & got the temporary voters card at Ekiti. I now live in a different state. How do I get the PVC without traveling down and of course change the state to my present state of residence for voting purpose?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by mamawin(f): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
1. op, I can't find my card and I don't know my VIN. I tried using date of birth, but the year column isn't enabled. what next?
2. how do I get another card?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by ericuzor(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
This shit doesn't work I have my permanent voters card tried it saw nothing how come my voters card is with me..

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by demiawise(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na dis kain topix suppose dey grace the FP.. NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by ednut1(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2018
abike12:

Ok don't vote. No be you dey do handstand on top algae? You go hear am
how u take sure say i still dey naija grin
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by ibrhyme77(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Kingsman5102 post=66740149]I put in my details and my VIN and it's telling me that they can't find my details and when I try with my DOB it brings out someone else's name.
Please is anyone here also having the same challenge? Or could it be because I haven't been given the Permanent Voters Card as the one I'm with is the temporary one?[/quote
I only tried with my dob and I got someone else name,I only have the temporary one as well.]
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by patchsk(f): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2018
This is not me!

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Adukey(f): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Not going through
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by PRODUTIM1(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2018
I will check later
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by kaykay1980: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=LibertyRep post=66730687][/quote]
Mine IS THERE
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
kalvoken:

I still live where I registered (Lagos).

I even fill the VIN, but still same thing
Same here too.
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lalasticla, seun, dis should be in front page every day till Buhari is sent back to Daura

We will tell him dat we ar nt lazy even if na 2 stay 4 sun 4 10hrs b4 vote come 2019
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Hemireal: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Kingsman5102:
I put in my details and my VIN and it's telling me that they can't find my details and when I try with my DOB it brings out someone else's name.
Please is anyone here also having the same challenge? Or could it be because I haven't been given the Permanent Voters Card as the one I'm with is the temporary one?

Same here o, please if you have found a solution, do let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.