Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) (26894 Views)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by naijjaman(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yankee101:
Double failure

5%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
So soon? Expect others to follow too, yeye dey smell.
affliction will not rise the second time.. Apc enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by chichar1(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Euouae:

North-Western alliance intact!

is that all you can think of?
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Abfinest007(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
for the bible says affliction shall not rise up in d second time n it also says whatever we band on earth is band in heaven
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by DavSagacity(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Look at how Sir M. Buhari is looking handsome and cool, surely Baba you get my vote
Mumu. becuase he's looking handsome and cool he has your vote automatically..?.irrespective of his carton brain?.. Now i can see one of the mumu people that voted for him in the first place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by lemonys(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Enough of all these old cargoes. Bring me a young president like SOWORE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Weborg: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
[size=16pt]good[/size]
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Aboki99(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
cooljo85:
Greatest naija people.....hmmmmmm....let's us think well oo before we enter their trap...hmmmm...I am suspecting a grand conspiracy here by the entire north ...we should not be fooled...The northerners want to hold on to power for a long time with their born to rule mentality and to also continue to be at the helm of the nation's affairs. They want to continue to milk us, forget all the anti-corruption noise by PMB, it is ceremonial. They are still looting and will not stop. Why do we have so much killings in the north despite having most of the security chiefs coming from there? Why do we have so much hunger in the land? Why do we have a battered economy with so much inflation? Why are things becoming worse instead of improving? I suspect the northerners may be behind all these so as to demarket PMB after he has almost spent a term (4 years) and then present another Northerner to the electorates. If eventually the new Northerner wins, after 4 years, he would seek for another term of 4 years making their entire tenure 12 years not minding the fact that they are the only tribe that had ruled this nation the most times. Me thinks , let PMB have his constitutional right of another term and leave that corridor of power. With this, no Northerner would smell that no 1 seat until all other regions have tasted power too. It should be rotated equally . just an opinion though

You should have deplored the energy used in cobbling this waffle together in praising the good Lord so that He may deliver you from your sickness this holy Sunday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
BOBO chicago himself cool
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wat does it profit a politician to rally and campaign For votes when u know u can not deliver
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by IVORY2009(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Look at how Sir M. Buhari is looking handsome and cool, surely Baba you get my vote

IF I SLAP U NOW....... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by tribalmall: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Konze70:
Tinubu is laughing like an slowpoke that saw free food and drink in a wedding ceremony.

Talking about your father here ba ?

Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
DavSagacity:

Mumu. becuase he's looking handsome and cool he has your vote automatically..?.irrespective of his carton brain?.. Now i can see one of the mumu people that voted for him in the first place.

Can you wail at this pace till 2023? Cos its definite you will have to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by anaton(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
mmb:
May Allah protect you Baba Buhari.

You have the votes of the Nigerian youths come Feb 2019.

Speak for yourself mister!
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by tribalmall: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
RZArecta2:
Does Tinubu understand the concept of once bitten, twice shy ? Just asking cool

You mean instead of placing is loyalist in juicy ministries n VP position he should have simply wasted 2 million of his tribesmen like Ojukwu did ?

Is that what wisdom is to you pathetic soul ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Ladokun12(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
mmb:
May Allah protect you Baba Buhari.

You have the votes of the Nigerian youths come Feb 2019.
speak for Ur SF pls!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
can u see dat?

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Ladokun12(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:
sense fall on u
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by mmb(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladokun12:
speak for Ur SF pls!
anaton:

Speak for yourself mister!
yea, let's all vote for the man. He did well
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Adamadam: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
So the meeting cannot take place in Nigeria, waste of public fund.
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
RZArecta2:
Does Tinubu understand the concept of once bitten, twice shy ? Just asking cool

He always thinks he can outsmart the Northerners.
But the Northerners have put him on a scale and weighed him. They managed to undermine his influence over young turks like Fashiola & Fayemi.

They have recently decided to please him over Oyegun issue. Or at least appear to do so. To use him again for 2019 election. But still El-Rufai and other Aso Rock cabal are seriously on his case.
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Tundeobama(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
There is something special about Tinubu I hate Nigeria politics but tinubu has prove himself in Lagos beyond resonable doubt.
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by SalamRushdie: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
cooljo85:
Greatest naija people.....hmmmmmm....let's us think well oo before we enter their trap...hmmmm...I am suspecting a grand conspiracy here by the entire north ...we should not be fooled...The northerners want to hold on to power for a long time with their born to rule mentality and to also continue to be at the helm of the nation's affairs. They want to continue to milk us, forget all the anti-corruption noise by PMB, it is ceremonial. They are still looting and will not stop. Why do we have so much killings in the north despite having most of the security chiefs coming from there? Why do we have so much hunger in the land? Why do we have a battered economy with so much inflation? Why are things becoming worse instead of improving? I suspect the northerners may be behind all these so as to demarket PMB after he has almost spent a term (4 years) and then present another Northerner to the electorates. If eventually the new Northerner wins, after 4 years, he would seek for another term of 4 years making their entire tenure 12 years not minding the fact that they are the only tribe that had ruled this nation the most times. Me thinks , let PMB have his constitutional right of another term and leave that corridor of power. With this, no Northerner would smell that no 1 seat until all other regions have tasted power too. It should be rotated equally . just an opinion though

God forbids we allow Buhari another term , if northerners like let them have 30 years it's okay as long as this man Buhari is out .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:

You have just sent many ppl into hyperventilation and high blood pressure - watch out before they come after you cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by HonourableUche(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Any other agenda for the meeting besides convincing the old gentleman to forget about second term is meaningless.That's all
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by bigpastor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
who can tell me why the smiles!!!!
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tinubu be like.

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by zuma4k(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:
because he's looking handsome and cool?... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Supreme Court Says 25% Of Votes In FCT Not Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.