Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) (26903 Views)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by maasoap(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
zuma4k:
because he's looking handsome and cool?... SMH

No wonder Femi said that wailers are Intellectually lazy!
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
veekid:
This Buhari no just get sense at all
Mr. Sense, keep your sense to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by thaoriginator: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kwamecron:
Na the cameraman tell them make them laugh oo
grin grin grin You no well o
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by semyman: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
veekid:
Haba
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by authority2006(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
veekid:

You cried to the mod? Crying crying wailing wailer!
You can dish out insults to your president but can't take it from your fellow nairalander. Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by authority2006(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
semyman:
Na your papa, sorry, na the baby factory owner where you were produced no get sense

Be careful with that slowpoke, he just got me banned!
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by semyman: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
authority2006:

Be careful with that slowpoke, he just got me banned!
apologies please, noted
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Bridget95(f): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has joined President Muhammadu Buhari in London for a meeting.

The two leaders met today in London, United Kingdom. It will be recalled that Buhari left for London shortly after declaring his re-election bid on Monday.

Justin Welby, archbishop of Canterbury, is among the dignitaries Buhari has hosted at the Abuja House, London, in the last one week.

It is believed that the current APC crisis and the President's re-election bid will be discussed by the two politicians.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-election-build-tinubu-joins-buhari-london-meeting-photo/
They should narrow and focus their discussion towards ending the current jihadist onslaught against Nigeria's Christian population aimed at taking their land and slaughtering them with impunity
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by CaptainFM1: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Look at how Sir M. Buhari is looking handsome and cool, surely Baba you get my vote

He's looking like a pack of bones!
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by icon007(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
RZArecta2:
Does Tinubu understand the concept of once bitten, twice shy ? Just asking cool
Bros, Tinubu has benefited from this govt more than u can think! Forget he lost the 2 houses bukky and dogara
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
mmb:
May Allah protect you Baba Buhari.

You have ONLY the votes of the Nigerian BMC youths/cows come Feb 2019.
fixed my broda! cool
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by teflonjake(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
cooljo85:
Greatest naija people.....hmmmmmm....let's us think well oo before we enter their trap...hmmmm...I am suspecting a grand conspiracy here by the entire north ...we should not be fooled...The northerners want to hold on to power for a long time with their born to rule mentality and to also continue to be at the helm of the nation's affairs. They want to continue to milk us, forget all the anti-corruption noise by PMB, it is ceremonial. They are still looting and will not stop. Why do we have so much killings in the north despite having most of the security chiefs coming from there? Why do we have so much hunger in the land? Why do we have a battered economy with so much inflation? Why are things becoming worse instead of improving? I suspect the northerners may be behind all these so as to demarket PMB after he has almost spent a term (4 years) and then present another Northerner to the electorates. If eventually the new Northerner wins, after 4 years, he would seek for another term of 4 years making their entire tenure 12 years not minding the fact that they are the only tribe that had ruled this nation the most times. Me thinks , let PMB have his constitutional right of another term and leave that corridor of power. With this, no Northerner would smell that no 1 seat until all other regions have tasted power too. It should be rotated equally . just an opinion though

YOU ARE A CLEVER FOOL
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by kay5you: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Two of them are mad
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
lilprinze:
so up till now tinubu has refused to wise up.
and you have refused to learn that it is ‘wisen up’ and not ‘wise up’. OLODO PDP mumu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
yeyeboi:
Useless leaders
hopeless follower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Can Tinubu beat OBJ

Anyway the caption should be: They met to discuss how to rig the election
you are a learner.
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by jacyhelen(f): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by zuma4k(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
maasoap:

No wonder Femi said that wailers are Intellectually lazy!
Well, I think resorting to insults ultimately portrays the fact that you got absolutely nothing upstairs. Keep it up.
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by onatisi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kwamecron:
Na the cameraman tell them make them laugh oo

loooooooooool

naija people get bad mouth i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Praktikals(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Konze70:
Tinubu is laughing like an slowpoke that saw free food and drink in a wedding ceremony.
An slowpoke ko, an snake ni. That is why you are a regular candidate of UTME
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by RZArecta2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
tribalmall:

You mean instead of placing is loyalist in juicy ministries n VP position he should have simply wasted 2 million of his tribesmen like Ojukwu did ?

Is that what wisdom is to you pathetic soul ?
your father is a pathetic soul cool
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
clevvermind:
I don't think that you saw the pix.

Don't mind the team suffering and smiling.

"In the North, the evidence of this dereliction of duty litters the entire landscape, millions of out-of-school children, federal and state government projects such as irrigation and power-generating dams that now lie abandoned in remote communities, structures, such as the Almajiri schools, all in decay in many communities, and so on.

Look at the World Bank, UNDP and other reports on development in Nigeria and look at northern Nigeria. The sad thing is that for the elite, these lives of destitution, illiteracy and squalor are reservoirs of investment from where they draw their oxygen of political relevance. The grinding poverty leaves the people permanently below zero and all they do is continue to look at the stupendous wealth of the elite with awe. In exchange, they (the elite) pretend to offer them (the poor) dubious religiosity through the manipulation of pilgrimages and construction of mosques"
Bishop M. H Kukah
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Look at how Sir M. Buhari is looking handsome and cool, surely Baba you get my vote

You see?

"In the North, the evidence of this dereliction of duty litters the entire landscape, millions of out-of-school children, federal and state government projects such as irrigation and power-generating dams that now lie abandoned in remote communities, structures, such as the Almajiri schools, all in decay in many communities, and so on.

Look at the World Bank, UNDP and other reports on development in Nigeria and look at northern Nigeria. The sad thing is that for the elite, these lives of destitution, illiteracy and squalor are reservoirs of investment from where they draw their oxygen of political relevance. The grinding poverty leaves the people permanently below zero and all they do is continue to look at the stupendous wealth of the elite with awe. In exchange, they (the elite) pretend to offer them (the poor) dubious religiosity through the manipulation of pilgrimages and construction of mosques"
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Btruth: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
SLIMDON88:

.....which of the two Buharis'?

??
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by JossyOloye(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Motherfuckers
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by kaystick86(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Stupid politicians, we will soon sweep them out
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by thaoriginator: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
onatisi:

loooooooooool

naija people get bad mouth i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
check the guy name, na kwame be him name o.. No be naija guy.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by chibros02(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
When you are victim of their slave, they laugh like zombie .....
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Akpanz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerians will surprise APC government negatively wait and see what will happen come 2019 nigerians youth are to vote them out .
Re: Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin.... You wey get SENSE be an Ordinary. Nairaland member NOT even an ADMIN grin grin grin....And Bubu wey NO get SENSE be the PRESIDENT. Of NIGERIA grin grin grin....Na waah wooo for this kind SENSE. Wey you get woooo grin grin grin
veekid:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) / Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.