Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) (38085 Views)

Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia / Mike Edwards Begs To Compete For Nigeria At The Commonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by LisaAnne(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by nnamdi7160: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
After we will complain that naira is crashing, when our government is not even proud of her currency.. paying it's citizens in dollar.

2 Likes

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Stonerobaba(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Very insensitive government. Whay about those thay didn't win any medals? #One way traffic
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hector09:
5000 dollars plus free ride to australia, thats awesome

I hope you're okay sha
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
joeaz58:
that's a very good one from the government....but what about the athletes without a medal will they go home empty handed
they get camp allowance....which is same amount with other athletes from various countries

3 Likes

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
All these people saying the cash prizes are okay, una head correct so? Maybe na sleeping with empty belle dey worry una sha!

1 Like

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Matinho: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sport Minister is Barrister Solomon Dalung? Barrister wey no fit speak English.
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by rickyboss333: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
those that didn't win any medal nko?
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
kay7:
Nations Sport can report that before Wednesday’s crucial Semi-final match against the Sudan Each of the CHAN Eagles received $8,000 only being payment of their match bonuses for the ongoing tournament in Morocco.

Each player is entitle to $2000 win bonus per game and the team’s Media Officer, Toyin Ibitoye, who confirmed the players have received the payment explained that the sum only covered up to the quarter-final stage of the championship.

If CHAN Eagles got $2000 per match, the amount given to Commonwealth Games medalists is very DISAPPOINTING.
what Ronaldo earn is 10times more that that of Usain bolt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Stonerobaba:
Very insensitive government. Whay about those thay didn't win any medals? #One way traffic
u just spew trash.....every athletes get camp allowance,which is exactly what other countries like UK, Australia etc gets

they are paid per day

2 Likes

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
menix:
They re lucky it was not Buhari who rewarded them else Gold go be 20k, silver 15 nd u know the rest...

Is that not better than OBJ who will only reward them with handshake cool

1 Like

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Pat081: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hope dey will go to daddy G.O Church to gv 1o% to God because of hell F......... u all knw d rest because Na daddy say so nt mi ooooooo
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Holuwadammie(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
;Dwhere is the minister beret gringrin
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by NwaliE01: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
My thought is thus, why didn't federal Government reward them in our currency?
Are we now using dollars as official currency or are those Olympians foriegners?
I am yet to see an America or any other Government rewarding her citizen in pounds or Euro.
This need to be re-dressed Àsap
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by writeprof(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
ArticleBeast:
I am so proud of the athletes
I believe there should be a way of incorporating these athletes into a form of an academy to help them build their talents...Abeg una dey see my signature

Do you have a software to check for plagiarism.
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by stevio(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
I wonder what her other hand is doing in her closet,anyway na her closet grin
davodyguy:
The lady in the first pic
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Stonerobaba(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
martineverest:
u just spew trash.....every athletes get camp allowance,which is exactly what other countries like UK, Australia etc gets

they are paid per day

Mugun. The the medal winners also got same allowance. I meant there should be a price for them too at least for participating. It will go a long way to motivate them to do better next time. And please be matured when commenting on my comments next time. Whats the 'trash' for? cant i express my opinions? Be polite abeg
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Solowande:
are they complaining?
yes slots of them are complaining
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
mikolo80:
why you no go d bahrain
do you know how much Bahrain pay their athletes?
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Solowande(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
enomakos:
yes slots of them are complaining
then, they are ungrateful human beings.
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Buffalowings3:
This is a joke grin
Buhari
You will not go unpunished
1.8million
Upon all the sacrifice
I always say that this country is useless.
Nonsense

I will advise the athlete to renounce their citizenship
and go to Bahrain

The life of an athlete is a short one
Once you're 35 youre done for
So youve got to make that dough and do it fast.
Biafra is useless

2 Likes

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2018
menix:
They re lucky it was not Buhari who rewarded them else Gold go be 20k, silver 15 nd u know the rest...

1 Like

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Stonerobaba:

Mugun. The the medal winners also got same allowance. I meant there should be a price for them too at least for participating. It will go a long way to motivate them to do better next time. And please be matured when commenting on my comments next time. Whats the 'trash' for? cant i express my opinions? Be polite abeg
oga,the camp allowance is about 200dollars or more per day,..for about 2weeks.do ur calculations....no countries award prize for participation,..stop fooling urself publicly
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2018
The money spended! Was well spended!
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by bestSOUL32(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Hector09:
5000 dollars plus free ride to australia, thats awesome
You for say make those athletes pay for their own tickets, this country is a trash can,

What is 5000 dollars

1 Like

Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by salesforce: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
ha
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
not encouraging
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
enomakos:
do you know how much Bahrain pay their athletes?
you must be gold medal contender not all these ones that got there by bribing coach and nepotism and federal character
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
mikolo80:
why you no go d bahrain

I'm not an athlete angry
Re: FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Solowande:
then, they are ungrateful human beings.
bro are you an athlete's? if not then you know nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coach Agoye Edith Olumide Collapses After Punch By Franklin Akwari During Match / Nigeria Qualifies For 2018 Africa Nations Cup / Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.